חיסונים לראיון בשגרירות

rapa87

היי
עברתי בדיקות רפואיות לצורך ראיון לויזת הגירה בשגרירות ירושלים ולא היה לי פנקס חיסונים אז הרופא אמר שאני צריך 2 חיסונים (את הראשון הם עשו לי) ואת השני הוא אמר שאין להשיג בישראל וכנראה אצטרך לבצע אותו בארה״ב אז הוא רשם Not Available בטופס של החיסונים.
האם בראיון בשגרירות יכולים לעשות לי בעיה בגלל זה?

vinney

Q. My civil surgeon says that a vaccine is currently not available. What should I do?
A. Ask the civil surgeon whether another health care provider may have the vaccine. If another physician or department or pharmacy carries the vaccine and can administer the vaccine, you should get the vaccine and request documentation that you have received the vaccine. Bring the written record back to the civil surgeon so that s/he can complete the Form I-693.
HHS/CDC monitors which vaccines are not available in the United States, or which vaccines may experience a shortage. If CDC determines there is a nation-wide shortage of a vaccine, it will recommend to USCIS to post a message on www.uscis.gov to explain to applicants and civil surgeons whether the vaccine is required and under what circumstances. The information is available on USCIS’ Form I-693 page, the Immigration Medical Examination page, or the Designated Civil Surgeon page.

למעלה