ושוב אני.....

ohadz

|הדגש|מיליםEndless Love|סדגש|../images/Emo72.gif

בהודעה הקודמת

צחי24

Air supply - All out of love

I´m lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you hurt too, but what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry your smile in my heart For times when my life feels so low It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring When today doesn´t really know, doesn´t really know Chorus: I´m all out of love, I´m so lost without you I know you were right believing for so long I´m all out of love, what am I without you I can´t be too late to say that I was so wrong I want you to come back and carry me home Away from these long lonely nights I´m reaching for you, are you feeling it too Does the feeling seem oh so right And what would you say if I called on you now And said that I can´t hold on There´s no easy way, it gets harder each day Please love me or I´ll be gone, I´ll be gone Chorus Oh, what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? Oh, what are you thinking of? What are you thinking of? Chorus(3 times)​

צחי24

Queen - Love of my life

Love of my life - you hurt me, You broken my heart and now you leave me. Love of my life can´t you see, Bring it back, bring it back, Don´t take it away from me, because you don´t know, what it means to me. Love of my life don´t leave me, You´ve stolen my love, you now desert me, Love of my life can´t you see, Bring it back, bring it back, Don´t take it away from me because you don´t know - what it means to me. You won´t remember - When this is blown over And everything´s all by the way - When I get older I will be there by your side to remind you how I still love you - still love you. Back - hurry back, Don´t take it away from me, because you don´t know what it means to me - Love of my life Love of my life...​

מאיה מ

שכחתם אותי?

יש למישהו עוד שירים בנושא? כי את השירים שהביאו לי בלי המילים לא הצלחתי למצוא בכלל

למעלה