ומה אם איזה שיר אהבה לשבת....

ומה אם איזה שיר אהבה לשבת....

Kathy's Song/Simon & Garfunkle I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls, soft and warm, continuing, tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets, to England where my heart lies. My mind's distracted and diffused, my thoughts are many miles away. They lie with you when you're asleep, and kiss you when you start your day. And a song I was writing is left undone. I don't know why I spend my time writing songs I can't believe with words that tear and strain to rhyme. And so you see I have come to doubt all that I once held as true. I stand alone without beliefs. The only truth I know is you. And as I watch the drops of rain weave their weary paths and die I know that I am like the rain. There but for the grace of you go I.

../images/Emo13.gif מרגשים אותי כל פעם מחדש

ההרמוניה של הקולות, המילים, הגיטרה השקטה.... כמו שאני אומר תמיד, אין אין אין על קלאסיקות. ועוד שיר אהבה מקסים שלהם שזה באמת חובה לשמוע, ולא מספיק לקרוא את המילים בשביל להבין על מה אני מדבר. SCARBOROUGH FAIR/CANTICLE- Simon and Garfunkel Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She was once a true love of mine Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (On the side of a hill in the deep forest green) Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme (Tracing of sparrow on snowcrested brown) Without no seams nor needle work (Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain) Then she'll be a true love of mine (Sleeps unaware of the clarion call) Tell her to find me an acre of land (On the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves) Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme (Washes the grave with silvery tears) Between the salt water and the sea strands (A soldier cleans and polishes a gun) Then she'll be a true love of mine Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather (War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions) Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme (Generals order their soldiers to kill) And gather it all in a bunch of heather (And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten) Then she'll be a true love of mine Are you going to Scarborough Fair Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme Remember me to one who lives there She was once a true love of mine

הכי מפורסם שלהם אולי....

מתוך הסרט "הבוגר" עם דסטין הופמן Mrs Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel And here's to you, Mrs Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know Wo wo wo God bless you please, Mrs Robinson, Heaven holds a place for those who pray Hey hey hey, Hey hey hey. We'd like to know A little bit about you For our files. We'd like to help you learn To help yourself. Look around you, all you see are Sympathetic eyes. Stroll around the grounds Until you feel at home. And here's to you, Mrs Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know Wo wo wo God bless you please, Mrs Robinson, Heaven holds a place for those who pray Hey hey hey, Hey hey hey. Hide it in a hiding place Where no one ever goes. Put it in you pantry with your cupcakes. It's a little secret, Just the Robinsons' affair. Most of all, you've got to Hide it from the kids. Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know Wo wo wo. God bless you please, Mrs Robinson, Heaven holds a place for those who pray Hey hey hey, Hey hey hey. Sitting on a sofa On a Sunday afternoon. Going to the candidates' debate. Laugh about it, Shout about it, When you've got to choose, Every way you look at it you lose. Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you Ooo ooo ooo. What's that you say, Mrs Robinson? Joltin' Joe has left and gone away Hey hey hey, Hey hey hey.

Fenris

והמילים...:

Hello darkness, my old friend, I’ve come to talk with you again, Because a vision softly creeping, Left it’s seeds while I was sleeping, And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone, ’neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of A neon light That split the night And touched the sound of silence. And in the naked light I saw Ten thousand people, maybe more. People talking without speaking, People hearing without listening, People writing songs that voices never share And no one deared Disturb the sound of silence. Fools said i,you do not know Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you. But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence And the people bowed and prayed To the neon God they made. And the sign flashed out it’s warning, In the words that it was forming. And the signs said, the words of the prophets Are written on the subway walls And tenement halls. And whisper’d in the sounds of silence.

יש להם הרבה שירים מעולים ../images/Emo13.gif

כמו זה למשל
an american tune/Simon & Garfunkle Many's the time I've been mistaken, and many times confused Yes, and I've always felt forsaken, and certainly misused. Ah, but I'm all right, I'm all right. I'm just weary to my bones. Still you don't expect to be bright and bonvivant, so far away from home, so far away from home. And I don't know a soul who's not been battered. I don't have a friend who feels at ease. I don't know a dream that's not been shattered, or driven to it's knees. Ah, but it's all right. It's all right. For we've lived so well so long. Still, when I think of the road we're travelin' on, I wonder what's gone wrong. I can't help but wonder what's gone wrong. And I dreamed I was dying. I dreamed that my soul rose unexpectedly, and looking back down at me, smiled reassuringly. And I dreamed I was flying, and high up above my eyes could clearly see the Statue of Liberty sailing away to sea. And I dreamed I was flying. And we come on the ship they call the Mayflower. We come on the ship that sailed the moon. We come in age's most uncertain hours, and sing an American tune. Oh, and it's all right, it's all right, it's all right. You can't be forever blessed. Still tomorrow's gonna be another working day and I'm tryin' to get some rest; that's all - I'm trying to get some rest.

כןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןןן תודה!

שיר מדהים!!! I've come to talk with you again, Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping, And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains Within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone, 'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light That split the night And touched the sound of silence. And in the naked light I saw Ten thousand people, maybe more. People talking without speaking, People hearing without listening, People writing songs that voices never share And no one dared Disturb the sound of silence. "Fools" said I,"You do not know Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you." But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence And the people bowed and prayed To the neon god they made. And the sign flashed out its warning, In the words that it was forming. And the signs said, The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls And tenement halls. And whisper'd in the sounds of silence.

אני אכתוב.. בטוח שעם שגיאות...

אני כמעט בטוה שזה שלהם. when the night is come and lend is dark and the moon is the only light will see אומר לכם משהו?

Fenris

אוי אוי אוי...

צריכה שיעורים פרטיים באנגלית? When the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we'll see אני מניח. זה נשמע כמו Stand By Me, המבצע לא ידוע לי (ללפי גוגל, זה או בני קינג, או Pennywise, או מישהו אחר לגמרי).

לא ממש.... של Ben .E. King

ויש עוד ביצוע לג'ון לנון (לא פחות טוב)
והמילים : Stand by me/Ben E. King When the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light to see No I won't be afraid No I..I won't be afraid Just as long as you stand by me stand by me Darling Darling Stand By Me Oh Now Now Stand by me Stand by me Stand by me If the Sky that we look upon should tumble and fall and the mountains should crumble to the sea I won't cry I won't cry No I..I won't shed a tear Just as long as you stand by me stand by me Darling Darling Stand By Me Oh Stand by me Stand by me Stand by me

זה גם התפרסם בעיקר בזכות

הסרט "אני והחבר'ה" עם ריבר פיניקס ז"ל סרט מעולה... ממש אהבתי אותו.

אודיייייייייייייייייייייייייי

הורדתי אותו, ועכשיו אני שרה בקולי קולותתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתתת (מסכנים השכנים
)

למעלה