הנה עוד אפשרות להגיב !

dmaryan

הנה עוד אפשרות להגיב !

טוב אז הנה שיר שלי באנגלית, הוא מדבר על מסע היהודים בזמן ואיך שהם הגיעו הביתה - ישראל
: Home / Chiko Right from the rivers of the babilon this country is still my home never be gone, untill they understand I´m never alone, in this holy land TLC will not like Arabs (they said no!, I don´t want no scrubs (yo Long we walked the desert - for forty years scabing up the peaces of our broken dreams no road too long, no river too wide walking with it´s savior - the Israeli tribe All drinking our tears and drinking our sweat (Fall then get up again, pull your weight (and even if the big picture I gotta say looks much better than the every-day Still you can´t - vision the end and still this hate - from the other land shit this debate - it will never end -------------------- Chorus: Like it or not, were still alone Defending this land that we call home And even if the world is on our side it will never understand what goes inside Cuz we are ALL what we are All over the WORLD we fell apart and even if thair bodys aren´t with us There´s allways thair hearts - we can trust (pause) ...Were home atlast -------------------- Once upon a time there were two brothers one good one bad there were no others The one became a Saint The bad became evil One they called insane (The other named devil (when He had a baby (He had a tripple six (simble When he wasn´t ready (He unleashed the beast (Hitler (Killed - 6 million of the saint (he Grilled - more than 40 precent (and now he´s filled - with the holy led (ye But hold it (hold up) it was just the beast we shouldn´t forget who had released it Korhan is thair book (Allah is thair idole (but All is just a GAME, for god and the bible Chorus: ...Like it or not, were still alone were home atlast X2... + WERE HOME ATLAST - from Eigiptions we escaped WERE HOME ATLAST - from a devil full of hate WERE HOME ATLAST - in the desert we survived WERE HOME ATLAST - and to the holy land arrived ! WE ARE THE BEST + Chorus X2

למעלה