היום קווין מתכנן הפתעה לגבי בריטני!

Invisible Boy

היום קווין מתכנן הפתעה לגבי בריטני!

חייב שרשור חדש !!
הלילה יתפרסם ראיון של קווין בתוכנית EXTRATV בה הוא מתכנן לנו הפתעה גדולה לגבי בריטני ! הנה ציטוט מהאתר של התוכנית:
בריטני וקווין בחדשות הזוגות: "רק לנו יש את הראיון הראשון עם קווין פדרליין מאז נולד בנו השני ויש לו הפתעה ענקית לגבי האמא ספירס ! " מקור : extratv.com מעניין על מה זה

Invisible Boy

וההפתעה היא ../images/Emo26.gif

בריטני שוב בהריון
... טוב היא נמאסה עליי... שתלך קיבינימט
לא להתייחס
כאילו שהרווח לא מסגיר אותי

Invisible Boy

טוב אפשר למחוק את השרשור הזה ...

לא היה כלום, סתם דיברנו :S Kevin Federline and Britney Spears are a paparazzo's money shot, a tabloid's dream. Now, in an "Extra" exclusive, Kevin Federline opens up about constantly being trapped in the media frenzy. "My wife is there for me all the time," Kevin told us. "And both of us are growing together. And it's working, it's good." K-Fed also dished about how he really feels about people who accuse him of riding on his wife's success. "I don't worry about it too much," he said. "I know the real deal." The real deal, as Federline puts it, is that he's banking on his own music career with songs like "Lose Control," which is on his debut album, "Playing with Fire," set to drop on Halloween. "That's the number one thing on my agenda right now, other than my children," the aspiring rap-artist confessed. "Children come first." Kevin also said that Britney was his mentor behind the music. "I just got an actual copy of it last night, and I showed it to her," he admitted. "Her jaw kind of dropped to the floor; it's a good thing though!" The two even hook up on a duet, but Kevin is on his own as the face of Five Star Vintage Clothes. "It has that edgy vibe to it," Kevin explained. Only "Extra" was with Kevin at Kitson Men in Los Angeles to promote the line, and Five Star Vintage told us the store is almost sold out of the styles K-Fed wears in their ads. "It's a whirlwind right now. But at the end of it, hopefully we'll end up on top," Kevin said. Having already conquered music and fashion, Kevin has set his sights set on a little thing called TV. Our Carlos Diaz hooked up with Federline in Las Vegas, where he's ready to make his "CSI" debut. Kevin plays a street punk who picks a fight with George Eads. "What a wonderful thing to happen," K-Fed acknowledged of landing his first gig on one of the highest rated shows on television. Catch Kevin's "CSI" debut, Thursday night on CBS. Source: Extratv.com

oved16

קווין אמר שסוטון פירס זה...

לא שם התינוק. So yeah... As I told you before, Sutton Pierce was a rumored name... Now read on to know what Kevin had to say about the baby to Seattle's Jackie and Bender. I have a feeling it might be a girl after all... Ummm. Sounds interesting. Just read on... Jackie: There's rumors that Sutton is not a boy. Have you heard that? Kevin: Only from my friends, cause I haven't told them so I haven't told them anything and my wife hasn't spoken to anybody about anything, so... Bender: Cause word has it that she'll reveal the news the week your cd drops. Kevin: Um, I don't know, that might be all rumors too. J: Isn't that strange when you hear that, when you have a child and people tell you the sex is a different one. K: Yeah it's crazy. Well it's even crazier when people are telling me my child's name. B: Oh so Sutton is not the baby's name... K: Oh yeah there you go.

Kryptonite

אבל ג'יימי לין../images/Emo168.gif

אמרה בבלוג שלה - He's adorable. עם דגש על הHe's.

xtina 4 ever

זה לא בטוח...../images/Emo210.gif

אולי היא התכוונה פשוט BABY אז היא רשמה בלשון זכר..

למעלה