הופעה חיה של השיר החדש No more sorrow בברלין

NADAV104

No More Sorrow-WOW

שיר גדול הנה חלק מהמילים when you're lost, in your lies do you tell yourself, i don't realize your crusade's, a disguise replaced freedom with fear you trade money for lies i'm aware of what you've done no, no more sorrow i've paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed you're time has come, to be replaced i see pain(?), i see greed i see liars and thieves that use power with greed (couldn't get it), but i'm begining to think that i've been decieved you will pay for what you've done no, no more sorrow i've paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed you're time has come, to be replaced (something, something) hypocrite, (something, something) hypocrite, no, no more sorrow i've paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed you're time has come, to be replaced no, no more sorrow i've paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed you're time has come, to be replaced no, no more sorrow i've paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed you're time has come, to be replaced תודה לJohnnyBoy מLPA

LPMCR

כן נכון

זה באמת מתאים :| טוב כי זה באמת מדבר על פוליטיקה תודה על המילים =]

linkin 101

וואו זה רק אני או ש..

יש דמיון ענק בין המילים של השיר הזה לשירים של OteP??? (מי שמכיר)

asaf56

חלאסססססס

חלאס עם הקיצורים אני לא מזההההה... אני מכיר את כל השירים שלהם אבל אני אל מזהה ואם כן אז אחרי הרבה זמן, תעשו טובה תרשמו את השם המלא.

למעלה