הגבלת שימוש באתר אינטרנט למחשב אחד קבוע

k i m k h y

הגבלת שימוש באתר אינטרנט למחשב אחד קבוע

מדובר באתר, שהגישה אליו באמצעות שם וסיסמה ייחודיים.
נדרשת גישה רק עבור מי שהוגדר לכך, שכך הרצון הוא להגבילו לשימוש ממחשב אחד קבוע (נייד או נייח).
מה הן הדרכים לכך?
תודה.

omrilotan

a couple of options

Restrict by user's machine host name, possibly IP if she has a static one.
You can try Single Sign on with windows machines, that requires configuration on the machine.
Or simply set up the service on the singular machine, why does it need to be a website if only one computer can access it?

k i m k h y

מדובר בשירות אינטרנטי

בתשלום ולכן נדרשת הגבלה שמאפשרת רק לבעל המנוי, גישה אל המידע.
חסימת IP בעייתית - לעיתים מדובר במחשב נייד, שלא מתחבר מ IP קבוע.

עומרי, אם תוכל לפרט, מהו אותו Single sign, כי אין לי שמץ על מה מדובר ואיך זה עובד, זה יהיה אחלה.
תודה.

omrilotan

Single Sign-on

Single sign on varies in types from web single sign on (cross site authentication) to Machine Single Sign-on, which sounds like your preferred solution.
The good news is, If you develop this, your organisation end users needn't sign in to different applications, including web, and the authentication is that much safer.
The bad news is, it involves the Windows integrated sign on, and this means you have some control over the system sign in.
If this is not the case, and your users are not part of your organisation, you'll have to install a software solution on their machine, which can communicate with the Identity Provider.
For MS Windows Single sign on solutions you can see MSDN's security documents.
Let us know if this sounds like as a possible solution for you

wondi

Single Sign On

Good approach but maybe KIMKHY needs a simpler one.
You can just block the specific IP, there is no other way to identify the PC or guy you want to block.

With Single Sign On you have control of all users signin so you can handle your logic there.

k i m k h y

בהחלט נדרש פתרון פשוט

עם מינימום קשקשת מול לקוח הקצה.
ליצור זיהוי קבוע של המחשב היחיד, המורשה לעשות שימוש במנוי.
אם תדעו לכוון אותי לדוגמא לפתרון קיים שכזה, זה בהחלט יעזור.
תודה.

למעלה