האם זה מומלץ?

Dark Muse

אתה צריך להבין דבר אחד....

בד"כ אם אתה עובד על המחשב (אינטרנט,וורד אופיס וכאלה) אז אתה לא ממש צריך מחשב חדש פנטיום 4 או משהו והאמת אין לך מה לחדש גם כי אתה נשאר באותו מצב אבל אם אתה משחק במשחקים אז אין מה לעשות המשחקים ככול שעובר הזמן דורשים יותר ויותר כוח נכון שהמחשב כיום יהיה הרבה יותר טוב ממה שצריך אבל אני מצפה שהוא גם יחזיק לאורך זמן!! וזה ההבדל

Sefy

...In most cases I would agree

But this isn´t a discussion about what someone NEEDS or what he will use it FOR! the question is spending GOOD money on an antique which you WILL replace eventually, and maybe even sooner then you think! Why spend around 3000 for a PC that is old, not upgradeable, and will be obsolete in a short time if it isn´t already ? especialy when you can get a BRAND NEW PC, which CAN be upgraded, and gives you ALL the requirement for TODAY´s applications, and it won´t cost that much and you won´t be wasting money!, the idea is UPGRADIBILITY!​

leibovic

אז ...

האם המפרט הבא עונה על upgradibilty? לוח אם GA-7VRXP KT 400 מעבד XP 1900 כרטיס מסך GEFORCE4 MX440 64DDR זכרון DDR256 333 הרד דיסק MAXTOR 7200 40GB האם הממפרט הוא טוב? האם הוא שווה 3000 ש"ח? והאם אני יכול לקנות בנוסף מארז, ואת כל השאר (כונן דיסקטים, צורב, CDRON ומודם להעביר מהמחשב הקודם שלי?)

Sefy

!Compare what you wrote with mine

With the PC parts I listed, you also get a DVD drive, a 17" Monitor A mainboard with all latest technology on it. In the specs you gave, you have a mainboard/cpu/vga/ram/hdd and you are paying 3000 for it! what about a monitor ? what about the rest of the parts ? it´s not worth it, not to mention I wouldn´t buy Maxtor even if you paid me to get it! If you just want to upgrade, you can do it for 1900 shekels instead of 3000, and you´ll get a better PC then those parts!​

leibovic

אז תן לי לאתגר אותך...

ספי שלום! אם אתה כל כך בטוח בעצמך... אני חיפשתי בהמון מקומות, ובאף מקום לא מצאתי הצעה טובה פחות מ- 2500 ש"ח. תן לי מפרט טוב (לשידרוג - כלומר להחליף רק מה שצריך במחשב - מארז, כרטיס מסך, זכרון, מעבד, לוח אם וכונן קשיח) ומקום ספציפי לקנות בו - ואני הולך לשם מחר!

Sefy

For Upgrade

Upgrade means replacing just the required parts, what you are asking there is a near complete PC without a Monitor! Why do you need to replace your HDD ? either way, a basic upgrade is: Mainboard/CPU/RAM, cause those are the 3 components that go together Now if you buy an nForce2 mainboard like in the example I gave, you get ALOT more for your money, such as: Board: LeadTek K7NCR18D Pro (nForce2) for 755 it includes: GeForce4MX (faster then MX440) Ethernet Card so you can use the onboard instead of buying one for Cable/ADSL later on USB 2.0 / FireWire 1394 / AC3 Audio Card for 5.1 Digital Output RAM: Mushkin PC2100 256mb DDR RAM for 476 DDR is an expensive part, but personaly, you don´t need more then the basic one around, you don´t need no DDR333 or DDR400, it´s a waste of money for the home user! CPU: AMD Athlon XP (Palomino) 2000/266 for 638 You don´t really need to buy a 2ghz CPU, but I checked Prices around and found that it´s not really worth getting 1700/1800/1900 when the difference in cost is so low, you can even get 2100 for around 740nis HDD: WDC 40.0gb UDMA100 w/8mb Cache for 544 If you already have a HDD, then this is an expense you DON"T need! if you really have to buy, then buy the BEST, this HDD gives you 3 years warranty, it has 8mb Cache! The entire spec I gave you there is practicly an entire PC, and is in fact just parts of the whole system I gave you earlier, everything is for 2600 shekels, but this is mostly cause you wanted a HDD in it, or it would be for around 2000 instead. Your CASE will work with Athlon XP! i´m using a simple 300W Case and i´ve got a more powerfull system then the one I specified and it works great! don´t buy what you don´t need! I know you don´t want to buy online, but those are the best prices in the country, take those specific parts I mentioned and ask around, if you find cheaper, your gain! those prices I took from Pandas.co.il and yes, their service isn´t the best, but who cares! once you get the PC parts, you don´t need them, Hardware doesn´t go bad that fast! Again i´ve included the entire system which is for 4000 shekels, take a good look at what is included and compare it part by part with any other system, and do your own logic in how much you are paying and how much you are spending​

leibovic

שאלה...

מה זה לוח האם NFORCE2 ? האם אני מבין נכון - שיש עליו כרטיס קול, כרטיס מסך וכרטיס רשת מובנים? האם הלוח הזה טוב? האם הוא ברמה של ג´יגבייט ואסוס? האם הוא מומלץ? אני לא מצליח למצוא אותו ברשת. האם יש לו שם אחר?

Sefy

nForce2 is a Chipset from nVidia

It´s one of the best selling chipsets out there, and yes, you read correctly, it has a Sound card / Display card / Ethernet card, and MANY other features, and not just basic components, but top quality! The specific mainboard I suggested is best Price/Features/Performance combination, you can get an nForce2 board from Asus/Gigtabyte/EPoX and other brands, but you will end up paying for the name more then for the board. The nForce2 got alot of recommandations all over the net, you can even find Tom´s Hardware recommanding them. They are brand new, so that´s why they are a bit difficult to find, if you can buy parts in the US, you can find an nForce2 board for 99$!​

למעלה