האם ה FUZE תומך FLAC??

Shagny

האם ה FUZE תומך FLAC??

לאחר שדרוג תוכנה כלשהי אולי? דבר נוסף - אני אודיופיל , והi7 אמנם מדהים לדבריי הבקורת אך מעט לא ידידותי בממשקו . האם לקנות הפיוז שגם מקבל בקורות סאונד משובחות?

or121210

הפיוז תומך ב-FLAC..

לפי אתר סנדיסק: http://www.sansa.com/players/sansa_fuze/tech איכות השמע של הפיוז גבוהה, אבל אאל"ט פחות משל ה-IAUDIO 7: (מתוך ABI) Sound Quality -FUZE The sound quality is very good and can be equated to the Clip. The low end is nice full and the entire spectrum is clear. The bottom line is they are a nice match even for some expensive headphones. I have been using the Fuze on a pair of Shrue SE530’s and have been pretty happy with the performance Sound Quality-I7 The i7 plays evenly though the entire sound spectrum; when set to a flat EQ nothing is overly exaggerated or underperformed. One way I have been enjoying listening to the i7 is with my pair of Sennheiser HD650’s. Usually, an amp is needed to get these reference headphones to listenable levels, but in the case of the i7 there is enough power to push the HD650’s. It will not drive them to full potential, but it will drive them to a loud comfortable level on a flat EQ. The ideal settings I found to my liking was a flat EQ with MP3Enhance on, 1 BBE, and 1 MachBass. If I started to tweak the EQ or add anymore sound enhancements, the sound would distort at full volume. The bottom line is the i7 is great listening for the purist who like a flat EQ and will drive some of the more demanding headphones. There are plenty of sound enhancements and EQ setting for the audiophile to fine tune to create a symbiotic relationship between the headphones and the i7. Cowon’s sound quality is their strong suit, the i7 is no exception. אני חושב שאם אתה אודיופייל תקנה את ה-I7, אבל אני ממליץ ללכת לחנות (עם אוזניות טובות) ולהאזין למכשירים ולהתעסק איתם.

יאיר B

גם הנגן הכי טוב שיש לא יתן את המקסימום

בלי אוזניות טובות (ואלו בדרך כלל עולות יותר מהנגן עצמו, פי כמה אם אתה ממש אודיופיל).

Shagny

תודה על התגובות..

תראו עדין מדובר ב 99% שמיעה בהליכות וספורט . לא אקנה אוזניות CAN יוקרתיות ומכבידות. מה יילך הכי טוב עם ה I7 - ה CX100 או הPORTAPRO של KOSS או המלצה אחרת . אני חייב קשת ושלא ייכנסו רעשיי סביבה יתר על המידה . הPX1100 מצוינות אך חדירות . או שאולי ה I7 ווליום רב יחסית יגברו על הבעיה?? תודה :)

יאיר B

אם אני רוצה קצת שקט - AKG K414P

אוזניות קשת סגורות. לא יקרות (לדעתי). החסרון העיקרי שלהן הוא שהקשת היא מתכתית ולכן די קשה (אני מרכיב משקפיים והאוזניות לוחצות לי על האוזניים).

למעלה