האירוח של ג'ימי רייב

Hello there Jimmy

Just a couple of question's for you: 1. Have you ever been a fan of World of Sports? 2. What do you think about Prince Nana as a wrestler(he can handle the truth:)? 3. What do you think about Double C? And here is funny thing for you to know: Here in Israel we can see you almost every day on TV, when ever there is a commercial of TNA in Star World you are been showed geting "THE Phuch" from Mony Brown. So here is one more question... How these it feel to be on TV almost every day? :)

Jimmy Rave

1. I have seen very little of World of Sports but would like to check it out some more. 2. Prince Nana is great at everything he does... 3. Claudio is extremely impressive! I would like to wrestle him at some point. 4. I owned Monty Brown! I got him on TV everyday!

Evil Beast

Jimmy Raaaave!!!

i like it when Prince Nana call your name. man, you really are the crown jewel. here's a few questions: 1. What's your opinions about fans that throwing toilet paper at you? 2. What were your ideas about a new finisher, now when you cant use the Rave Clash? 3. What do you think about Jade? thank you for coming, i wish youll be the ROH champ, soon. Ido.

Jimmy Rave

1. Fans will do what they want to do but if I come out of the ring and slap everyone of them then they will stop. So maybe that's what I'm going to have to do... 2. I have a new finisher... it's very very effective! 3. Jade's going to be taken care of soon enough... she should have never crossed the EMBASSY!

BeN ShaDe

Hello Jimmy ../images/Emo24.gif

|Throwing toilet paper| Just a couple of question's for you: 1. Who is your best friend from the wrestling? 2. If Vince says to come the WWE , what you say? 3. What you think your best match ever? 4. TNA or WWE and why? 5. What needs ROH to do to be more big and famou in the world? We happy to have you here and THX for your time! Ben

Jimmy Rave

1. Sal Rinauro 2. I say, "How much?" 3. CM PUNK vs. Myself in a Steel Cage from Chicago, IL 4. TNA more action! 5. The fans need to start spreading the word. Tell everyone you know about this great promotion that brings you great wrestling action.

AdAmD1

../images/Emo121.gifHi Jimmy!

I have only one question for you: Was it a wrestler who inspierd you to become a wrestler? Who was it? If it wasn't someone, what did inspire you? Thank you for visiting in our forum, good luck in your career

AdAmD1

One more question

What do you think about Eddi's death, and how do you think it will effect the wrestling world? Thanks

Jimmy Rave

reply...

I was always a fan of pro wrestling and as soon as I got a chance to start training I did so. There was really no one in particular that inspired me. I'm extremely saddened about the lost of Eddie Guerrero. He's been in some of the best matches I've seen and had so much more left in him. God Bless him...

pasiava

Hi Jimmy

First of all, I would like to say we're cery happy to have you here in our forum. Here are my questions: 1. Which promotion you worked in you liked the best? 2. If you could fight with any wrestler you want today, who will you choose? 3. If you could have your own Hall Of Fame from only 5 wrestlers, who will they be? 4. What do you think of WWE? 5. What do you think of prince nana(I know wrestling is bot real, but since you had an angle with him these days, I would like to know what do you think of him, as a wrestler and as a person? Thank you very much, Paz.

Jimmy Rave

1. Ring of Honor 2. Shawn Michaels 3. Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Ted Dibiase, Arn Anderson 4. I don't watch enough of it to have a good opinion. 5. I think Nana is a great performer and an even better person.

Kuroi Tenshi

Questions for Jimmy

First of all, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO JADE CHUNG, YOU BASTARD?!?! You're one of my favorite ROH wrestlers nowadays, and it really feels like this was a "coming out" year for you: The Punk feud and the AJ one both have been personal favorites of mine. Onto the questions... 1. Your mini-bio in the first post of this topic mentions that one of your goals is working Japan. What are your thoughts on current-day puroresu and puro of years past (in that sense, my main interest is King's Road AJPW and 3 Musketeers NJPW)? Is your goal one of the Japanese big 3 (AJ, NJ, NOAH), the ROH-gaijin-laden Z1M (what with Corino, Shelley, etc.) or anywhere else? 2. Do you have a personal mark-out moment, from your own career or otherwise? 3. I wonder if I could get your opinions on 3 matches: Punk-Cabana from The Final Chapter, Joe/Kobashi and Punk/Rave in the cage. 4. What is your favorite match of your own, and what is it not of your own? 5. What are your favorite movie and/or book? Thanks for doing this, Jimmy. Good luck in the future, and keep partyin' on wit' DA EM-BA-SEE like it's 1979, nooch. P.S: Yeah, it really is disrespectful to throw toilet paper at such a great talent as yourself. And congrats on that new, amazing finisher of yours

Jimmy Rave

1. I think Japan is having a hard time these days and isn't bringing over many Americans. I love all the old Puro stuff... Muta, Chono, Kawada, Misawa, Hashimoto all greats. I'd love to try my luck for any Japanesse promotion, it would just be an honor. 2. Watching Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi was probably the most into anything I've been in a long time. 3. Punk and Cabana was a very emotional match that I think everyone will understand why when they see it. Joe/Kobashi was the best match I've ever seen live. Rave/Punk was the perfect end to a great war. 4. Punk/Rave in the cage of mine and Hart/Michaels Ironman match. 5. Movie- Seven Book- Terry Funks

Taker4ever

Hello, Jimmy!

I got two questions for you: 1.If you were sign for WWE, which brand would you like to be,Smackdown or Raw? 2.What do you think about WWE?

Jimmy Rave

1. Smackdown I know more people there that i'd like to punch in the face. 2. I don't watch enough to have a real good opinion.

שי מילר

מנהל
hi Jimmy. my name is shay

i would like to say that we are very happy to have you here. the guys took all the good questions but i found a few nice ones: 1) what is your favorite movie of all time? 2) what are your hobbies? 3) how much do you know about israel? thank you for coming to visit our forum. good luck

t-man

Dear Mr.Rave../images/Emo24.gif

Thank you for visiting our forum - I appreciate it. What was the funniest rib that you were on the receiving end of, and what was the funniest one you played? Concerning the Rob Feinstein situation a while back, I was wondering if you could maybe describe to us the feeling and emotions that were going on backstage at the time. What was the general atmoshpere? Were the workers optimistic, or did some fear things might go downwards from there on?

Jimmy Rave

Funniest Rib I've been the recieving end of... none really. Nobody ribs me (which i hope nobody starts). But I do rib Sal Rinauro a lot... last week i stole his ROH Tag Team Belt. The RF thing made us all very upset and angry. We didn't want all the hard work we've done to go down the drain and we stepped up and made the best out of the stiuation we could. All is well now.

למעלה