האירוח של ג'ימי רייב

t-man

Q&A session with Jimmy Rave

שאלות שיחזרו על עצמן או עם יותר מדי שגיאות כתיב ימחקו,אם אתם צריכים עזרה בניסוח השאלה/תרגום השאלה מעברית לאנגלית תשרשרו לשירשור OFF או בשירשור ההודעה.
שאלות שלא ישורשרו כמו שצריך(כלומר שלא ישרשרו להודעה הזאת)ימחקו אז בבקשה להקפיד למען הסדר הטוב.
כותרות באנגלית בבקשה אירוח נעים לכולם
הנה ביוגרפיה של ג'ימי רייב שאותה תירגם דני: שם אמיתי: ג`יימס ג`אפ רי תאריך לידה: 8 לדצמבר, 1982 עיר לידה: אטלנטה, ג`ורגיה. משקל: 187 לבס גובה: 6 אינצ` אומן ע"י: מארדר וואן דביוט: 1999 גימיקים קודמים: מר. XTC מהלך סיום: דאסק ט`יל דוואן פיודים: רקלס יוט`, טוני ממלוק, שארק בוי, טרנט אסיד, ב-בוי. כמו שאר המתאבקים ג`ימי רייב נכנס לתוך ההאבקות בגיל צעיר. ג`ימי רייב אומן על ידי מורדר וואן. שג`ימי רייב היה מוכן להכנס לעולם ההאבקות, האם העולם היה מוכן אליו? בסוף 2000, הארגון WILDSIDE של הNWA קרא לג`ימי רייב, וזה היה הארגון האינדיז המרקני שידע את השם של ג`ימי רייב.אחד מהקרבות הכי זכורים של ג`ימי רייב היה בווילדסייד היה קרב 4-וואי ליידר עם AJ סטיילס, JC דאז וג`ייסון קרוס, ג`ימי רייב ניצח וזכה באליפות הג`וניור. בנקודה זאת, רייב למד את סגנון ההכנעות של עולם הרסלינג ובזכות טוני ממלוק וג`רמי לופז זה לא לקח הרבה זמן לרייב להבין את זה. ג`ימי הרגיש שממלוק נתן לו תחושה לפסיכולגיה בתואר הזירה. ואם הסגנונות החדשים של רייב והידע עזרו לרייב להשתפר בתור מתאבק. אחרי שנה בNWA וילדסייד, ג`ימי רייב היא חלק מאינווז`יון שלהם בסוף 2002. וילדסייד נכנסו לתוך הCZW. האינווז`וין לא לקח הרבה זמן, אבל ג`ימי רייב השאיר רשם על הקהל הקליפורני. TNA הזמינו את ג`ימי רייב וג`ימי רייב קפץ ישר על ההזדמנות. ג`ימי חשב שהופעה בPPV ארצי יקדם אותו, אבל שום דבר לא מגיע בקלות. ג`ימי רייב, הראה את הכשרון שלו גם בCZW וROH. בתחילת 2003 בCZW הוא השתתף בסיבובי ההפעלה לבסט אופ זה בסט. הקהל נתן תגובה מדהימה לג`ימי, והצפון מזרח ראו את הכשרון של ג`ימי רייב. ג`ימי רייב עבר מהווילדסייד לתוך ארגוני אינדיז מובחרים כמו IWA:MS, NWA:TNA, ROH, IPW. לאן ילך עכשיו רייב? מטרה גדולה שלו זה להגיע ליפן.

elknetld2kil

|נייר טואלט|

Hey Jimmy, 1/ What did u like better: wrestling for ROH or CZW? 2: Is the masterlock really that bad? 3: who is your favorite oponnent? 4: what is your favorite type of gimmick match? Eitan

Jimmy Rave

I like wrestling for Ring of Honor much better. I have more fun and have better matches. I also get to wrestle a lot more than I did for CZW. Yes, the Masterlock is really that bad! My favorite opponnent is C.M. PUNK! My favorite type of match is the ones I win!

Vulgar

Hi Jimmy!

Thank you for coming to our forum. I have 2 questions: - What you can tell us about the steel cage match that will be in new york in 3 weeks? - Which wrestler you wouls like to wrestle with (in the WWE/TNA and another organizations)? Again, thank you for your time. Eden.

Jimmy Rave

12/3

All I can really say about my cage match on 12/3 in Manhattan, NY is its going to be STEEL CAGE WARFARE! Brutal, heated and intense! And myself and the Embassy will come out on top! I would love to wrestle Shawn Michaels.

Jimmy Rave

12/3

All I can really say about my cage match on 12/3 in Manhattan, NY is its going to be STEEL CAGE WARFARE! Brutal, heated and intense! And myself and the Embassy will come out on top! I would love to wrestle Shawn Michaels.

pizza guy

|Throwing toilet paper|

Heya Jimmy. I would like to say that i am a big fan of yours,and i really thank you for coming for the interview. 1.What did you think about the feud with Punk? 2.Who is your favorite wrestler to work with? 3.Do you see WWE programing? what do you think of it? Thanks,Ori.

Jimmy Rave

Stop with the toliet paper!

1. I loved my feud with CM Punk... although I came up on the short end, it was still a great series of matches. 2. CM Punk is my favorite person to fight. 3. I catch WWE programs when I get a change. I think they could put a lot more matches on their shows.

Hello Jimmy! ../images/Emo24.gif

1. who was your favorite wrester as a child? 2. what do you think about the 2 champions in the wwe? 3. where do you see you'rself in about 10 years from now? 4. who are your best friends in the buisness 5. What do you think about today's WWE? The storylines? The gimmics? The wrestlers? thank you for your time Arik The Bulldog​

Jimmy Rave

1. My favorite wrestler as a child was Shawn Michaels or Hulk Hogan. 2. They are popular and they have a great precence. 3. Hopefully, still wrestling and improving my craft. 4. Sal Rinauro, CM Punk, Prince Nana 5. I don't watch enough WWE to really have an opinon. They definetly have enough talent under contract to have incredible shows every time.

yami 777

hi jimmy

first of all we happy to have you here
1)who is your wrestling rulemodel? 2)what u think about the fall of WCW? 3)what is your opinion about the rock? 4)what is your favorite wreslmania main event? 5)what yout think is better to be a NWA Champion or a WWE intercontinental champion? 6)in your opinion who is better cena or batista? 7)what is your favorite match thet u take part on? 8)do you think u have the skills to become ROH champion? i be happy to get answers from you jimmy
(you great wrestler) 8)

Jimmy Rave

1. My favorite guys to watch are Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero (god bless him), Chris Beniot and Kurt Angle. 2. I think WCW closing down hurt the wrestling industry. Hopefully, some other company can come along and pick up where they left off. 3. I think the Rock is a great performer and a good actor. 4. Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior 5. WWE Intercontinental Champion 6. I think both of them are good in their own ways but I'd say Batista. 7. Steel Cage match vs. CM PUNK 8. I KNOW I have the skills to be a ROH Champion and you'll see really soon....

The crown jewel!

Hi, Jimmy, thank you for taking your time to reply to our questions! 1. Who are you best friends in the locker room? 2. Besides ROH, which promotion do you enjoy wrestling in the most? 3. Did you work overseas? Where? Thank you and God speed to your career! Alex​

Jimmy Rave

1. Sal Rinauro, CM Punk, Prince NANA 2. Full Impact Pro 3. I am scheduled to be in Europe in March of 2006. Check www.jimmyrave.com on updates.

dannyb11

hi jimmy

1. what was your best match with AJ? 2. what promtion you most like to wrestler there? 3. when you win 4-way ladder match aginst aj styles, Jac Dazz and jason krus and you win jounir title of nwa wildside that was your feeling? 4. which wrestling you have most recpect to him?​

Jimmy Rave

1. The Street Fight we had in Philadelphia, PA for ROH on 7/23. Just a great fight! 2. Ring of Honor 3. It was a great feeling because that match was very special to me. We all busted our butts to make the best match possible. Still is one of my favorite matches. 4. CM Punk

Cabanaramma

Jimmy Rave!!!

Thank you for taking your time to be here.(-: 1.How is it like to work with Prince Nana? 2.Whats the most painful move you ever received? 3.Who's your favorite tag team partner?​

Jimmy Rave

1. Prince Nana is a genius and has helped me to the top of ROH. 2. Brainbuster on an open chair. 3. Alex Shelley

Hello Mr. Rave

How are you? A friend of mine who lives in Russia is a fan of yours, but he doesn't speak much English so he asked me to post the following questions on his behalf: Have you ever heard of the Independent Wrestling Federation of Russia? Would you like to comepet there sometime? Thank you.

למעלה