דרושות: עמותות שאפשר לתרום להן כסף

נירש

דרושות: עמותות שאפשר לתרום להן כסף

הי, אשמח לקבל המלצות על עמותות או ארגונים שאתם מכירים שאפשר לתרום להם כסף בצורה מסודרת ולקבל קבלה. ההגבלה היחידה היא שהעמותה עוזרת לאנשים (כמו "הרוח הישראלית", "עלם", "אלו"ט" וכו'). תודה

היי ניר ../images/Emo13.gif

אני לא יודעת להמליץ באופן אישי, אבל באתר הזה אפשר לקבל מידע על הנושא ועל העמותות השונות... אנסה גם לרחרח ולמצוא המלצות מהכרות אישית של אחרים
ד.

נירש

וואו...

איזה אתר שווה! תודה רבה. באופן כללי, אני מעדיף לתרום לעמותה שאני מכיר את המטרות שלה, או שהמליצו לי עליה באופן אישי. בכל אופן, אני אשתמש במידע שבאתר הזה. תודה רבה שוב

La Libertad

Natslash

hi everybody i am in delhi India Regards to kulam hag atsmaut sameach and if you are going to the party if Ella is cooking i am sure it will be a tasty one... i am making life and enjoy reading your corresponances love you all be strong CAN ANYONE TELL NATI TO ANSWER MY EMAIL THAT I SENT TO HIM ASAP? HE NEEDS SOMETHING FROM DELHI AND I AM LEAVING TOMORROW Love Dror

La Libertad

thank you

Dalit Motek thanks for the help.you always seemed a person everybody will surely count on miss you

חמוווד...

מה המצב? making life, הא?
נחמד לשמוע. תראה לפרות שמתרוצצות שם על הכבישים מה זה "5 החיות", ותמסור ד"ש לבודהה.

La Libertad

ha ha ha

funny, you dont know how close i was to do the 5 animals in "Lal Qila" which is an amazing wall-surrounded palace inside it is so quiet compared to the absolute-tatal-chaos Rali of rikshas,buses,taxis polution outside.... anyway there are a lot of "midshaot" inside. it was so quite i could hear myself breath it seemed to be so cool if i had done it there so i looked for a harmonic place for me. i found one. but it was gonna draw alot of attention and i wasnt up to it. so while walking and thinking what does it mean that i am afraid to do it there and should i struggle with this "hoser neimut" of mine a the guard told me that it is closing time and that i should head out. so it was an easy way to avoid this conflict... anyway gootoohearfromyou neshikot be strong

Talia E

אם אתה רוצה עזרה בזה - תגיד ../images/Emo13.gif

(בלהרגיש נוח לעשות מה שבא לך ליד אנשים)

למעלה