בוקר טוב

בוקר טוב../images/Emo42.gif

Making your way in the world today Takes everything you´ve got Taking a break from all your worries Sure would help a lot Wouldn´t you like to get away Sometimes you want to go Where everybody knows your name And they´re always glad you came You want to be where you can see Our troubles are all the same You want to be where everybody knows your name מהסדרה CHEERS כל פעם ששומע בלב יודע שיש מקום מיוחד בו מכיר כל אחד יכול לשכוח את הצרות לשפוך את הלב ולהנות...

צהרים טובים לכולם

ראשית מאחלת לכולם יום נפלא ונעים, תודה על כל הברכות והאיחולים הם חיממו את ליבי מחכה לי יום גדוש ומלא מצטערת על שאין ביכולתי לכתוב היום יש כל כך הרבה מה להגיב ולהגיד אני חוזרת כעת מדיון בבית הדין הרבני שם ניצחתי בנוק אאוט את מפר ההסכם חוזרת לשגרת עבודה עמוסה תודה לכולכם ביי

אז יש לך לגרעינים בשבת?../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo8.gif

שמח עבורך על שהצלחת בדרך למימוש זכויותייך... כך יעשה למי שמסרב

דודו21

יש הרבה סרבנים לצערנו...

צהריים טובים לכולכםםםםםםםםםםםםם אפרודיטי בהצלחה בדרך החדשה

מפיתום לבד.............

אני כאן לידך וזה בשבילך......

So close no matter how far couldn´t be much more from the heart forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters never opened myself this way life is ours, we live it our way all these words I don´t just say and nothing else matters trust I seek and I find in you every day for us something new open mind for a different view and nothing else matters never cared for what they do never cared for what they know but I know so close no matter how far couldn´t be much more from the heart forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters never cared for what they do never cared for what they know but I know never opened myself this way life is ours, we live it our way all these words I don´t just say trust I seek and I find in you every day for us something new open mind for a different view and nothing else matters never cared for what they say never cared for games they play never cared for what they do never cared for what they know and I know so close no matter how far couldn´t be much more from the heart forever trusting who we are no nothing else matters​

למעלה