אפילו בביטינג אדוויס חושבים כמוני..

אסף20

אפילו בביטינג אדוויס חושבים כמוני..

שמחר אוסטרס תנצח את הלסינבורג. הנה ההסבר באנגלית- למרות שנותנים 0.25 הנדיקאפ לאוסטרס.. Öster's players are happy for AIK's win against Sundsvall yesterday, but they still need at least one point to pass Sundsvall and avoid direct relegation to Superettan. Öster showed great form in August and grabbed points from many strong teams, but in the latest 4 games, Öster has performed very bad; only 1-1 at home to Sundsvall and then 3 defeats against unmotivated, average teams. Last week I expected Öster at least to grab a point away to Elfsborg, but they lost by 0-4. Helsingborg is stronger opponent and a very good away-team as well (7-1-4), but I will give Öster another chance. The motivation should be on top and even though Helsingborg is a much stronger team, I think Öster's players can fight to win or at least get one point. Öster will travel to Djurgården in the last match and I guess no one believes that Öster can snatch points there, so today's game is crucial for Öster's future! Motivation is the one and only argument for this bet, Helsingborg is better, but I hope Öster's players won't let me down in this important game. Gamebookers also offer 2.00 for the Asian Handicap Öster +0.5 and +1.

למעלה