אנשים אחד הדברים העצובים שקראתי

lifes sucks

אנשים אחד הדברים העצובים שקראתי

משהו קטן שמעריץ של נירוונה ש"חווה" את מותו של קורט והיה בתקופה הזו מספר... it was like a nightmare the news spread like the plague "kurt cobain, the frontman of the seattle band nirvana has been found dead, killed by an apparent shotgun blast to the head" the words echoed through thousands of fans heads, hitting them as if they were the ones who had just died kurt, as much as he hates hearing this, was a god he immortalized everything that this modern world was about in his emotional screams and outbursts as he pumped noise out of his cheap guitars feeding back until they met their untimely demise at the end of almost every show he was, and still is, there for everyone who listens to him he spoke the truth, and showed you that you´re not the only one out there going through this, that he was too, along with thousands of other people this man inspired me to carry on his legacy as a singer and guitar player, and a part of him lives inside me, making sure i accomplish my goals, without ending up like he did i sometimes sit down and have vivid daydreams about news reports saying he was back, and he never really died, and then i get kicked back into reality and nearly cry but i don´t want to cry because he´s dead, but i want to cry because he left millions of hurting troubled people in the world who found comfort listening to kurt, knowing that it can get better he left them all hanging and confused that kicked them right back to square one, and it hurt kurt is sorely missed by all of his true fans, and even some who didn´t really follow him, and i hope he knows, wherever he may be, that we all carry him in our hearts every single day "it´s better to burn out than to fade away" good-bye kurt im sorry - D.J.M.

ש ו ק ה

../images/Emo7.gif איזה עצוב

מאיפה הבאת את זה? מי כתב את זה? הוא הוציא לי את המילים מהפה

lifes sucks

i know..i know my child

אני ינסה להוסיף את הקישור זה אתר מיוחד עם המון המון דברים במעריצים הכינו (ציורים של נירוונה או קורט,מכתבים,סיפור על המוות של קורט,חוויות בלה בלה והכל קשור לנירוונה) אין לי כוח לחפש עכשיו תראו מה השעה עכשיו חזרתי ואני עייפה..:)

Friends G i r l

../images/Emo7.gif

איזה טקסט עמוק... תביאי קישור מהר אני מכירה הרבה אתרים כאלה אבל תמיד שווה לראות עוד אחד למרות שהם כולם ממש אבל ממש עצובים דרך אגב אני חדשה קוראים לי שירלי וכמובן שמן הסתם אני מעריצה את נירוונה....

ברוכה הבאה

והקטע הזה מזכיר לי את הקטע שקורטני מקריאה את המכתב שקורט השאיר לפני מותו , זה נורא עצוב אבל איך שהוא מקללת שם אותו...... זה די מגעיל. אבל אני לא אשפוט אותה על זה. =/

למעלה