אז ככה...

• פותח הנושא naps
  • פורסם בתאריך

naps

אז ככה...

יש לי ידידה שאף פעם לא מצליחה לזכור שמות של זמרים או שירים ותמיד היא שואלת אותי "איך קוראים לשיר הזה?" או "מי שר את...?". בדרך כלל אני עונה לה או שלא אבל שוכח את זה. בכל מקרה, היא שרה לי במוצאי שבת שיר ושאלה של מי זה וזה כל כך עומד לי קצה הלשון כבר ארבעה ימים אבל אני לא מצליח להזכר מי שרה את זה! אז למרות שרציתי להזכר לבד החלטתי לתת לכם להגיד לי בסוף... זה ממש קל, אני בטוח: You say I only hear what I want to. And you say I talk so all the time... עכשיו אתם תכתבו לי את התשובה ואז אני אוכל את עצמי. "איך לא ידעתי?!?!" תודה מראש.

tamijul

Stay ../images/Emo20.gif

Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - Stay (I Missed You) You say I only hear what I want to And you say I talk so all the time-so And I thought what I felt was simple And I thought that I don´t belong And now that I am leaving Now I know that I did something wrong cause I missed you Yeah, I missed you And you say I only hear what I want to I don´t listen hard I don´t pay attention to the distance that you´re running or to Anyone, anywhere I don´t understand if you really care I´m only hearing negative, no no no - bad So I turned the radio on I turned the radio up And this woman was singing my song The lover´s in love and the other´s run away The lover is crying cause the other won´t stay And some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying Since the day they were born well Well this is not that I think that I´m throwing but I´m thrown And I thought I´d live forever but now I´m not so sure You try to tell me that I´m clever but that won´t take me anyhow Or anywhere with you And you said that I was naive And I thought that I was strong I thought "hey I can leave, I can leave" But now I know that I was wrong cause I missed you Yeah I missed you You said "you caught me cause you want me And one day I´ll let you go" You try to give away a keeper or keep me cause you´re know you´re just too scared to lose And you say, "stay" You say I only hear what I want to.

Lisa Loeb - Stay

לא? You say I only hear what I want to And you say I talk so all the time-so And I thought what I felt was simple And I thought that I don´t belong And now that I am leaving Now I know that I did something wrong cause I missed you Yeah, I missed you And you say I only hear what I want to I don´t listen hard I don´t pay attention to the distance that you´re running or to Anyone, anywhere I don´t understand if you really care I´m only hearing negative, no no no-bad So I turned the radio on I turned the radio up And this woman was singing my song The lover´s in love and the other´s run away The lover is crying cause the other won´t stay And some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying Since the day they were born well Well this is not that I think that I´m throwing but I´m thrown And I thought I´d live forever but now I´m not so sure You try to tell me that I´m clever but that won´t take me anyhow Or anywhere with you And you said that I was naive And I thought that I was strong I thought "hey I can leave, I can leave" But now I know that I was wrong cause I missed you Yeah I missed you You said "you caught me cause you want me And one day I´ll let you go" You try to give away a keeper or keep me cause you´re know you´re just to scared to loose And you say "stay" You say I only hear what I want to.

naps

למרות

שכבר הודתי מראש, אני אודה לכם שוב...

למעלה