נאום החתונה של שיין

Miss Kitty

נאום החתונה של שיין

SHANES WEDDING SPEECH "Thanks very much lads for the past five years-five amazing years Its one of the main reasons I can pay for this today *crowd laughs* We'll have to do another few albums yet to sort that out. I wanted to say thank you very much,Its been an unbelievable five years Its been a dream and has been a dream life that we always wanted-the five of us.So we havent done too badly. And Louis hopefully we'll get them 20 number ones for you aswel,we are not too far away,so you never know, but heres to another five anyways!*crowd applauds* Now,I come to this lovely lady on my left-my wife *crowd cheers* Gillian,what can I say?We've been going out for six years now and ive loved you for seven,that first year I Practically failed my leaving cert *crowd laughs* Not to worry about it,Gillian you look like a true princess today ,seeing you coming down that aisle was the most amazing moment of my life and putting that ring on your finger *becomes tearful and pauses*.. ...I cant describe a love like that,I wasnt going to do this but it was something ive always wanted to do-I just love you so much... *he sings amazed by lonestar* Every time our eyes meet This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams I don't know how you do what you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever Every little thing that you do Baby I'm amazed by you "

יאא../images/Emo29.gif|שיין|

די... זה כל כך מרגשששש
שיין מושלם שלי..רואים כמה הוא אוהב אותה

אאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאא

רועדדדתתתתתתתתתתתתתתת רשמיתתתתתתתתתתתתתתת אאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאא אמאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאא מדהיםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםם

Lelaty

../images/Emo7.gif איזה נשמה../images/Emo70.gif

כזה מתוק
רואים שהוא מת עליה ושהיא גם עליו והם כאלה חמודיםםםםםםםם הדברים שהם עושים אחד בשביל השנייי איזה מאמי הםםםםם :) מתוקים שכמומתם

FreakyGirl

יאאאא

איזה מתוק
הלוואי עלי חבר כזה... חחחחחח יאא אני מתה לראות את זה בוידאו או משהו

למעלה