יצירה חדשה

יצירה חדשה

שחר!!!!!!!!!!! לסיפור שלי אין קישור במאמרים... אני כל כך עצובה!!!
וחוץ מזה הנה יצירה חדשה.. תביעו דעה.. "Musicale instruments are nothing but pain!" My father said, looking right throw my eyes, looking inside me trying to fine something that just was not there. "Look at my hands!" My father said, pointing on his right hand. His fingers where scared Then his face turned sad, "look at my hart, my feelings, my prayed all is gone" "But father" I said with a polite voice, trying to sound mature "music is my life" "Then fine a different life! My daughter will not be an unsuccessful artist like I've been!" My father tern his back to me and started to walk to his room when I said "I'm not like you" "Yes you are, you are just like me." That was to mach for me, I took my fathers old violin and my best cloths in a bag, I knew what I was doing I knew I must leave and get a new life away from my father. My father had a ridicules obsession against music, He was a musician when he was young, a damn good one. Now he was nothing but an old man that can hardly feed his family. It was a cold afternoon. I was standing next to a buss station waiting for it to come. Two old women where standing next to me, talking about a dead husband and a dead cat, "what a poor soul" said one of the old ladies "it was such a good cat" I smiled, I thought about my mother standing in a buss station with a friend comparing my father's death to a cat's death. I didn't have mach time to think about that, the buss arrived. I was on my way, a way to freedom a way that will take me to my improved trilling new life. A man in his 20's got on the buss. He walked slowly, passing many empty sits and sat next to me and tried to talk to me. I ignored him. I had no time to talk. I got off the buss and walked towards the train station. The station was empty, I stand there alone for a couple of seconds when a young man stand next to me. It was the same gay from the buss. Suddenly I noticed that he was holding a black bag in a shape of a guitar. "Are you following me?" I asked. The young man smiled "no, I am not following you. I am on my way to London and so are you I suppose." "Yes" I said. "Is it you're first time there?" "No, I have been there before with my father…" My father, did he nudist that I left? Is he looking for me? Is he worried? "Hi" said the young man "are you o.k.?" "Yeah, I am sorry I was just thinking" "Well the train is about to come in half an hour" he said looking at his hand watch "What do you want to do in the meantime?" He asked. I didn't answer "What about a cope of coffee? I know a good coffee shop near by" I was cold, the idea of sitting in a little cozy coffee shop made me smile "I think that’s a great idea," I said happily. The young man smiled "I'm Eden" he shacked my hand "Victoria" I said noticing his bright blue eye. We walk to the coffee shop when it started to rain, Eden tried to cover me with his coat, but the rain got stronger so we started to run, we where soaked with water when we reached the coffee shop door. Eden laugh, the coffee shop was close. "What shell we do?"

Dracos girl

המממ.. ../images/Emo25.gif

משו נורא מוזר קורה פה. הקטע שכתוב בקובץ קטוע.. Oo אניוואי, בעיקרון זה נחמט.. אבל נגמר תקוע.. כאילו לא נשאר מקום בהודעה להמשך..? אבל.. יש הרבה שגיאות איות.. וזמנים.. זה די מטריד. אבל בעיקרון הרעיון יפה. פתחי אותו. ^^

ganooov

אממממממממ.. ../images/Emo13.gif

גררררררררר~! הייתי בטוח שהצלחתי לתקן את הבעיה (וזאת בעיה שנגרמה בגלל שמחשבים זה דבר טיפש
), וטעיתי! אז סידרתי את זה עכשיו, וזה עובד
. קבלי את התנצלותי הכנה
. לגבי הסיפור - באנגלית אני קורא רק את הארי פוטר ולפעמים גם שירים
. סורי

tiptip4u

זהו. זה פועל לך, ../images/Emo13.gif

הבעיה נתפרה הפעם באמת

למעלה