הודעה חדשה ממישל

הודעה חדשה ממישל

posted October 16, 2003 04:21 PM hey you guys!! sorry i havent posted in a sec but as usual, things have been a little out of control. speaking of out of control, i have spent the ENTIRE DAY doing a pretty saucy photoshoot that will appear on newsstands in december. im not going to reveal the magazine, but it think its safe to say that u guys are gonna freak!! And no, its not Playboy so cool your jets.... Before i forget, i gotta thank all of you for supporting the "Breathe" video and i hope that you will continue to support me and the song at MTV. Dont be shy, pick up the phone and vote, vote, vote. I need you. TRL TRL TRL the tour is going great--u gotta check it cause i got new lights, new visuals, and my same killer band!! see you on the road. dont be shy, come out and say whattup. xoxo M תרגום:"מצטערת שלא כתבתי פה אבל כרגיל דברים יוצאים משליטה, מדברים על לצאת משליטה. בליתי יום שלם בצילומים לעיתון שיוצא חודש הבא . צילומים מעט "נועזים!"ואני סמוכה ובוטחה שאתם תתפוצצו!!! כשתראו את זה. זה לא פלייבוי תרגיעו.... לפני שאני שוכחת תודה!! על כל התמיכה בקשר לוידאו של BREATH ואני מקווה שתמשיכו לתמוך בי ובשיר , אל תתביישו תרימו ת'טלפון ותצביעו תצביעו תצביעו!!! הסיבוב הופעות הולך מצויין אתם חייבים לבדוק אותו כי יש לי אפקטים חדשים ודברים מיוחדים וכרגיל אותה להקה בן@#$@ שלי!!! אל תתביישו בואו תגידו שלום. XOXO מ.

אומפ

חמודה כרגיל :]

נשבעת שאני לא יכולה למצוא בה פגם אחד. חוץ מזה שהיא לא באה להופיע פה :)

White Stripe

ג׃ױ.. ׀הװ ׀ךװ יׂ ׀ך  ײװ?

׀ױ ׀הװ י׀ךװ יׂ ׀א ׀ױ זױט חיט ׀ױ יױ ׀׃גך ׁחזױט ׀הװ ׀ךװ יׂ ׀ך ײװ? ך אח

White Stripe

What the fuck?!

I don't know why but my computer drive crazy. anyway, Ido, I was asked you where do you get it from? Give me a link or something..

LINK

http://boards.michellebranch.net/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=2161032&m=685106211 (

little bry

חחחחחחחחחחח

שיי מצחיקולהה חחחחחחחחחחחחחח ואיזה מתוקה היאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאא חחחחחח באמת אמןןןן שהיא תבוא לארץץץץץץץ ותודה על הקישוררררררררררר

למעלה