בשוטטי ברשת הוירטואלית...

בשוטטי ברשת הוירטואלית...

...מצאתי את התמונה של פסל ראש טיטוס וספסיינוס אוגוסטוס...כניראה הוא באמת ניראה כך... לטיטוס שמור מקום של כבוד בהיסטוריה הרומאית, משום שהיה בונה גדול, מתקן תקנות ומשליט שלום במקומות בהם היו סכסוכים. אך בהיסטוריה היהודית נזכר טיטוס לדראון, משום שהיה הקיסר שהחריב את ירושלים, בזז את אוצרותיה והוציא את תושביה היהודים של ארץ ישראל לגלות שנמשכה כ-2,000 שנה. ציטוט מ YNET האינצקלופדיה... ולמה כותב זאת?... תיראו את השחקן שגילם אותו בסרט...את הדמיון...

מהסרט טיטוס, עפ"י מחזהו של...

...וויליאם שיקספיר... TITUS ANDRONICUS Hail, Rome, victorious in thy mourning weeds! Lo, as the bark, that hath discharged her fraught, Returns with precious jading to the bay From whence at first she weigh'd her anchorage, Cometh Andronicus, bound with laurel boughs, To re-salute his country with his tears, Tears of true joy for his return to Rome. Thou great defender of this Capitol, Stand gracious to the rites that we intend! Romans, of five and twenty valiant sons, Half of the number that King Priam had, Behold the poor remains, alive and dead! These that survive let Rome reward with love; These that I bring unto their latest home, With burial amongst their ancestors: Here Goths have given me leave to sheathe my sword. Titus, unkind and careless of thine own, Why suffer'st thou thy sons, unburied yet, To hover on the dreadful shore of Styx? Make way to lay them by their brethren. ציטוט מהמחזה... TITUS ANDRONICUS

למעלה