אני מחפש כבר שבועות אחרי שיר מסוים

דרגורן

אני מחפש כבר שבועות אחרי שיר מסוים

אני זוכר רק איזה זוג שורות, וששרה אותו בחורה: If I´m the one, whose gonna save me If I´m the one, who is prying for me ואז הפזמון הוא הרבה פעמים: Whose prying for me? מישהוא יודע את שם השיר (וזה לא "Whose is prying for me") ו/או שם הזמרת?

פָּז

(והמילים...)

Voodoobeats - The one I´m walking the streets trying to find some peace I hope one day the pain in my heart will cease. I´m walking by empty faces and empty places I wonder why am I the only one that (breathe) If I´m the one who´s gonna save me If I´m the one who is praying for me Ah praying for me Ah praying for me I´m walking the streets looking for signs of life But all I see is a screen board with a "must have" kitchen knife I child passes by, a reflection of me... ... or a girl I long to be But, if I´m the one then who´s gonna save me If I´m the one who is praying for me Ah praying for me Ah praying for me Ah praying for me Ah praying for me I´m walking the streets trying to tell wrong from right Painted girls sell cheap love under neon lights Not long ago they were happy kids, smiling Under the same sun as you and me You and me You and me Ah praying for me Ah praying for me No ones calling my name It´s driving me insane I came into a world that is in pain Call out my name! Then I could tell wrong from right Wrong from right

למעלה