Mal Young has been demoted

estee from ynet

Mal Young has been demoted

Mal Young is no longer the Executive Producer of Y & R but, back to what he was before taking over Jill's job - the Supervising Producer. I predict that his days on the show are numbered...
Chuck Pratt is the Executive Producer & the Head Writer.
The fans did not get Jill Farren Phelps fired - devious Chuck Pratt managed to push her out.
They are now desperately trying to get the old fans back and prevent others from leaving by having the actors talk, at the beginning of every episode, about the past, by thanking the fans, and by asking them to continue to watch...
They don't seem to realize that the fans resent being manipulated.

sigalit1000

אני מקווה שmal young ישאר הוא עדיף על ג'יל... לגבי

זה שצחמ מנסים להחזיר את הצופים הוותיקים, זה יפה אך לדעתי הם לא יצליחו, הבעייה האמיתית לפי דעתי זה שיש דמויות שאין כבר מה לכתוב להן, כמה עלילות אפשר לכתוב לאותה דמות?! אבל בלי קשר לזה הסיפורים נמרחים יותר מידי זמן, חלקם הזויים, חלקם מוזרים, חלקם לא הגיונים.....

אני יודעת שאין סיכוי שזה יקרה, אבל הגיע הזמן לסגור את צחמ, לקחת משם 5 שחקנים, ולהתחיל אופרת סבון מההתחלה, חדשה, שמתחילים משהו חדש יש כל כך הרבה סיפורים שיכולים לקרות, ואם כתיבה נכונה הסדרה החדשה גם תצליח....

ראיתי תמונות של ניל, לילי, דיבון, קיין והילארי עם השחקנית שמגלמת את אמא של ניל, יש לעלילה פוטנציאל אבל הם בדרך ידאגו שזו תהיה עלילה משעממת נוספת....

estee from ynet

Watch today's episode

Things come to an end in today's episode. It'll be on CBS today, but I saw it on Global yesterday.

Victor breaks Adam out of police custody, admits to framing him, and he arranges for Adam, Chelsea, and Connor to disappear and start a new life somewhere else. Stupid Dylan believes that Chelsea helped Adam escape. Nikki helps Victor...

Daniel and Travis show up. Summer finally faces her stupidity. The wedding is off. Summer wants Luca to turn himself in. Luca holds her hostage at their apartment when Jack shows up...

Mal Young is again listed as Executive Producer together with Chuck Pratt. Chuck Pratt is much worse than Jill - he is manipulative, devious, and incompetent. I feel sorry for Mal Young. I agree that Y & R needs to get cancelled. With so many viewers gone, they are now trying to attract black viewers to the show.

sigalit1000

אז סאמר ולוקה בסוף לא ....

התחתנו? מי שמפרסמת בימי רביעי ספויילרים בטוויטר אמרה שכן מעניין איך טעתה ככה.....

אני שמחה שויקטור עזר לאדם, נראה לי שצ'לסי, אדם וקונור יעלמו לחודש.... השחקנית שמגלמת את צ'לסי העלתה אתמול תמונה מהצילומים אז לפי דעתי היא חוזרת לצלם השבוע וכנראה שיש אדם חדש..... לפי השמועות בטוויטר מה שיגרום לאדם וצ'לסי לחזור לג'נואה סיטי זה הגילוי שכריסטיאן בחיים [הוא צריך סיבה ממש חשובה בשביל לחזור, וברור לנו שהוא יחזור לסדרה]....

לכן הם ליהקו את אמא של ניל? צפוי להיות מלוהק גם אבא, נכון? אני חושבת שהם מנסים לעשות חיקוי של המשפחה של מאיה מהיפים והאמיצים, הם טוענים שההורים של מאיה הם הצלחה גדולה ואהובים אני מחבבת את האבא את האמא לא וגם לא את אחת האחיות....

לגבי דילן.... לדעתך הדמות תישאר בסדרה לאחר הגילוי על התינוק שיקרה לכל המאוחר [לפי הרמזים] בנובמבר? או שזה יהיה סיפור היציאה שלו? לדעתי הדמות דילן תשתגע..... ששאלו אותו בטוויטר על זה הוא אמר שהוא לא רוצה ילד לדילן, זה הספיק לו, ומה שחשוב לו בחיים זה ילדיו במציאות והוא ישמח לא לעבוד עם תינוקות שוב.... הוא גם צייץ שישמח שאברי תחזור לדילן אבל בלי ילד.....

estee from ynet

They were wrong on Twitter

Believing that she was still going to marry him, Luca confessed to Summer and showed his true evil self when Summer tried to call the police, and when she refused to let him escape. Jack will probably save Summer in today's episode on Global (CBS on Monday). In view of his controlling and non-supportive attitude, I was hoping that Phyllis would finally see the light, and that she would get rid of Jack... But, it looks like horrible Chuck Pratt has other ideas.

I didn't like Daniel in yesterday's episode, but I did like Noah. Mariah is showing an interest in Daniel, who is married and has a child.

Unlike Faith and Bella, Connor is not very likable. They should have found a different actor to play him.

Neil's parents are probably going to be a big storyline in order to target those black viewers. I can't stand that entire family, including Cane's father (Jill's horrible husband).

Billy walks in on Victoria and Travis...

Jessica Collins (Avery) is smart, beautiful, and talented. She will never come back to Y & R. There was never any chemistry between Avery and Dylan, or between Dylan and anyone else on the show. It was real stupid and unbelievable to have Dylan as Paul's and Nikki's son. Also, there is no chemistry between Stitch, Abby, or anyone on the show. Thanks to Chuck Pratt, I am starting to very much dislike each and every one of the actors and all of the characters on the show.

Bringing in the creator of the show for a guest appearance on September 1st - is a manipulative effort to bring back the old viewers, and it won't work...

sigalit1000

את אוהבת את ביילי וויקטוריה או ויקטוריה וטרוויס? אני אהבתי

את ביילי ומקנזי, בכלל ויקטוריה הייתה בת 18-16 שביילי נולד ככה שהזוי לי שהם זוג, גם הפרש הגילאים בין פיליס וג'ק הזוי, היא יותר מדי צעירה בשבילו.....

יש מצב שאדם החדש יופיע נראה את קונור הרבה יותר גדול, בכלל הגילאים של הילדים לא הגיונים....

אני אוהבת את השחקנית שמגלמת את אבי, והרבה אומרים שאין לה חיבור עם אף אחד [כימיה] אמרו שהיה לה חיבור עם אוסטין או מישהו שקראו לו טיילר.... אני לא אוהבת את אבי ובן....

למה דניאל לא חוזר על בסיס קבוע? את מריה אני לא סובלת היא רעה לדעתי....

estee from ynet

Daniel is back for a while

I used to like him, but I can't stand him now. He and others were brought back only because of the Y & R anniversary (11,000 episodes).
http://tvline.com/2016/07/06/young-and-the-restless-michael-graziadei-returning-daniel-yr/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Graziadei

I like the actress who plays Mariah when she was a very young Cassie, but I can't stand her as a grown-up.

I liked the old Billy (Billy Miller) with Victoria. But, since I can't stand the new Billy (or Phyllis), it doesn't matter who he is with. I like Victoria and Travis.

Nothing needs to make sense to the audience of Y & R - it only needs to make sense to power-hungry Chuck Pratt. I hope no one else hires him once Y & R is cancelled, except for - Donald Trump...

estee from ynet

The plan backfires

Dylan accuses Victor and Nikki of helping Adam escape.

Adam, Chelsea, and Connor are caught by Dylan in their hiding place - and it's all because of Chloe.

Travis is staying in Genoa City with Victoria. Jealous and resentful, Billy confronts Travis about his relationship with Victoria, and he uses the kids as an excuse.

Phyllis tells Billy that Jill, his mother, forced her to leave him and go back to Jack.

After Summer's ordeal with Luca ends, and he is arrested, Jack is unable to contact Phyllis to tell her what had happened - she is busy with Billy and does not answer her phone.

estee from ynet

Adam, Chelsea, and Connor

You have to see it to believe what a totally implausible storyline the brainless Chuck Pratt has come up with this time, and that will continue next week.

It's truly insulting to the actors and to those who are still watching Y & R. Chuck Pratt makes it impossible even for the actors to escape his stupidity. A clue - the closet in the bedroom...

sigalit1000

נדמה לי שמאז שג'סטין משחק את אדם שזה כמעט שנתיים

זה אותו סיפור.... אדם והסיפור עם דילייה שלא רוצה לשבת בכלא, ואז המשפט על דילייה והכלא, ואז הסיפור עם הסבתא והכלא, ועכשיו שהוא זכאי מסיפור הסבתא סידרו לו סיפור כלא חדש, מה עם עלילות נוספות שלא קשורות לכלא בשביל אדם???

אני כבר מבולבלת האם אדם נעלם לבד או שגם צ'לסי תעזוב זמנית, יש את אלו שטוענים שצ'לסי וניק יתקרבו כלומר היא לא תעזוב...השאלה מה נכון אם בכלל......

ראית את הספוילר על פול וכריסטין? Paul and Christine receive a pleasant surprise לדעתי זה קשור לזה שאמא שלה במציאות תופיע באותו פרק אבל לא ברור איך ישלבו זאת בסדרה.....

יש גם ספויילר להמשך הדרך אומנם רשום may אבל מל יאנג כבר צייץ שהסיפור הזה מסתיים ממש בקרוב: Sharon's secret may come to light and her and Dylan's relationship will take a dramatic turn אני סקרנית האם דילן השוטר יספר את האמת ויחזיר את התינוק לניק [עד שאדם יצוץ] או שהוא יהיה שותף לשקרים....

ראית ש mal young ענה למצייצים שרשמו שהם עוזבים ומפסיקים לצפות שלא יעזבו שהסיפורים שנמרחים יסתיימו ויהיו סיפורים חדשים שמזכירים את צחמ של לפני כמה שנים?

מה לדעתך העלילה עם ההורים של ניל? השחקנית עצמה שמגלמת את האמא נראית ממש נחמדה, למה היא בבית חולים?

estee from ynet

The Great Escape

Steve McQueen must be turning in his grave.

On his way back to prison, Victor's people snatched Adam away from the police guards, and he was taken to a hiding place where Victor was waiting. Victor confessed to Adam that he framed him, and said that he is going to fix it. Nikki went to see Chelsea, and she gave her a cell phone to communicate with Adam. Chelsea and Connor escaped through a tunnel in the closet and reunited with Adam at the hiding place. Victor provided them with false passports, and they were waiting for a small plane to pick them up and take them to another plane that would take them out of the country. Chloe informed the police that Chelsea and Connor escaped. An Amber alert was issued for Connor as a kidnapped child. Dylan discovered the tunnel and found Adam and Chelsea in bed. Adam is going back to prison.

A secret tunnel in the bedroom closet of a hi-rise building in Newman Tower!!! Really? This is Chuck Pratt at his brainless best.

I'd like to see Chloe pay for what she has done to Adam, Chelsea, and Connor. I want to see her go to prison and have Bella taken away from her. However, this can only happen if Victor confesses and tells all to the police.

There is no other storyline waiting for Adam. Maybe Victor will confess to the police, but his confession is not going to save Adam - the prison guard is in a coma...

I was going to continue to watch until Justin Hartley is gone. But, I can't force myself to last that long. it's a soap opera for brainless people written by a bunch of morons. I am sure that Bill Bell is turning in his grave at what they have done to the show that he and his wife had created.

I just saw the messages on Mal Young's Twitter account. The positive messages must be fake ones, fabricated by the Y & R TV show. Mal Young is a senior, well-respected, and successful British Executive Producer of well-known TV shows. When he was promoted to take over the job of Jill Farren Phelps - he couldn't have known that brainless and scheming Chuck Pratt would become his boss. Mal Young needs to leave Y & R before Chuck Pratt destroys his career, the way he managed to destroy Jill's career.

sigalit1000

קלואי היא דמות רעה? איך היא הייתה לפני מה שקרה לבת שלה?

לדעתך בלה היא במאה אחוז הבת הביולוגית של קלואי? אני קראתי שהיא רצתה ילדה מביילי ושנה אחרי שדילייה נהרגה ראו אותה בהריון לפרק אחד, אבל אנחנו יודעים שזו אכן הילדה שלה? או שהיא מחזיקה בילדה שלא שלה?

אני מקווה שיהיה אדם חדש בקרוב..... מל יאנג ידע למה הוא נכנס עם כל הסיפור עם pratt או שהוא לא ידע באמת ולאט לאט הוא מגלה? אני חושבת שיש למל יאנג רצון אמיתי לשנות אבל הוא לא יכול כל זמן שpratt שם....

estee from ynet

Chloe

Chloe has always been manipulative and real bad:
http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/characters/chloe-mitchell-ashby-abbott-fisher

Bella is Chloe's and Billy's daughter. Bella was born as a result of the sperm that Chloe managed to steal before she disappeared. We saw her go into the lab to steal the sperm.

When Mal Young left the UK for Y&R, he couldn't have known how Chuck Pratt operates. Pratt was the one who got Jill fired in order to replace her. However, Mall Young got the job.

When Mal Young was promoted to replace Jill Farren Phelps - Chuck Pratt was the Head Writer, not a producer. Now Chuck Pratt is the Executive Producer as well as the Head Writer. He'll now scheme to have Mal Young fired - that is how Chuck Pratt operates. Mal Young has no power.

While Mal Young is a nice, decent, and talented man, Chuck Pratt is as incompetent and evil as the stupid Y&R characters that he has created.

estee from ynet

Delia

Chloe seduced Billy when he was in New York, and that was how she got pregnant with Delia. But, when she came to Genoa City and discovered that she didn't stand a chance with Billy - she got Cane drunk, told him that he was the father, and got him to marry her.

ohadcarrington

הבריחה מגוחכת, מאוד.

לא האמנתי שזה יגיע לחוסר אמינות שכזה, מזכיר לי פרק של טווין פיקס (רק פחות איכותי), או את הסוף של שושלת (אוצר ניאו־נאצי; לא היה הכי אמין אבל עוד סביר כי הם ממש החליטו להתחרע שם על כל הדמויות לקראת הסוף), אין לי מה להגיד על הרמה הזו...

ohadcarrington

לדעתי גם הבעיה העיקרית היא ריבוי הדמויות וחוסר היכולת

לכתוב להן...
&nbsp
אין לי בעיה שיהיו דמויות חדשות, זה חלק מהתהליך, אבל יש כל כך הרבה ורובן לא מועילות! פעם הייתה ליבה בסיסית וסביבה בנו את העלילה, היום הכול מפוזר, עלילה פה, עלילה שם.

למעלה