עזרה ב Grammar של עבודה - תלמיד בכיתה ח

עזרה ב Grammar של עבודה - תלמיד בכיתה ח

שלום,

הבן שלי רשם את העבודה הזו. אשמח לתיקונים אחרונים.
גם רצ"ב העבודה בקובץ וורד - למקרה שנוח יותר לבצע את התיקונים ישירות בקובץ.

תודה רבה!

English Work
I chose to write about Menachem Begin.
Below are my questions to Menachem Begin:
When did you start thinking in being a Prime Minister?
When did you retire the Prime Minister's Office, why didn’t you tell the reasons of the retirement to anybody?
When did you sign the peace agreement with Egypt, were you sure about that or did you have any concerns?
Why didn’t you agree to sign the Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany?
When you have retired: Did you feel that you miss something to do?
Would you want to do another job or give up about one of your jobs?
Menachem Begin (1913-1992) was born in Brest, Russian Empire and died in Tel Aviv. Made “Aliyah” in 1942
He was the sixth Prime Minister in Israel, and the first from The Likud Party. Signed on the peace agreement with Egypt. He won Nobel prize for peace.
I found that info from:
Wikipedia - Menachem Begin.
Knesset - Menachem Begin.
Ynet - Menachem Begin.
Menachem Begin (1913-1992) was born in Brest, Russian Empire and died in Tel Aviv. He made an Aliyah on 1942
He was the sixth Prime Minister in Israel, and the Prime Minister from The Likud Party. He signed on the peace agreement with Egypt. He won Nobel prize for peace. He was Chairman of Herut Movement and the Likud Party, Commander of the Irgun.
First of all, he is Zionist leader in the Betar movement in Belarus and Eastern Europe.
In World War 2, he arrested by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD and sent to Gulag.
After his release, he joined to the army of Poland and came to Israel.
In 1977, he signed as a Prime Minister on peace agreement with Egypt.
In 1982, He embarked on Operation “Peace for the Galilee” that became the First Lebanon War.
Finally, in 1983,he retired and rejected to tell why.
On 26 March, 1979 Menachem Begin signed the peace agreement with Egypt, effective until today. This is an example about what Menachem Begin changed on our lives today in Israel.
I chose Menachem Begin, because he was a very special man, he was modest person, and my family likes him.

למעלה