עזרה בתרגום קו"ח לראיון עבודה

מה...מה השאלה?

הגבר38

עזרה בתרגום קו"ח לראיון עבודה

היי
אני מוזמן לראיון עבודה בחברת הייטק התבקשתי לשלוח קו"ח בשפה האנגלית
ניסיתי לתרגם את מה שאני רוצה להציג בקו"ח מעברית לאנגלית אבל נתקלתי בקשיים רבים אשמח אם מישהו יעזור בתרגום הנוסח.
תודה מראש

נוסח לתרגום:
מילדות תמיד אהבתי לחקור דברים ולהבין איך כל דבר פועל מבלי לקבל אותו כמובן מאליו. השתתפתי בתוכניות העשרה בתחומי המדע והטכנולוגיה: תוכנית מצויינות 2000 וחידון ארצי "עכבר הזהב" , ובתיכון בחרתי ללכת על מסלול מאתגר ומרובה יחידות לימוד במגמה המשלבת לימודי טכנולוגיה לצד הרחבת מקצועות הכימיה והפיסיקה במטרה להעשיר את ידיעותי.
בשירות הצבאי עברתי קורסים והכשרות מקצועיות בעולם המחשבים והתשתיות ושימשתי כטכנאי מערכות מתקדמות בפלוגת תקשורת נתונים נפרסת בגדוד קשר ארצי נייד של צבא ההגנה לישראל. בנוסף לידע שרכשתי והעבודה על גבי מגוון רב של מערכות תקשורת,נהנתי מאוד לתת תמיכה טכנית ללקוחות שלהם סיפקתי תשתית רשת והרגשה של סיפוק כשהלקוח יצא מרוצה בסיום שיתוף הפעולה וקיבל מענה לבעיות שבהן נתקל.
אני רואה את עצמי כמועמד אשר מתאים לתוכנית ההכשרה. בימים אלה אני משתתף בתכנית "אפיקים". אני מרגיש שמיציתי את העיסוק בתחומי עבודה זמניים, וכעת אני נמצא בשלב שבו אני חותר לבניית קריירה יציבה בתחום שמעניין אותי ותחום זה יאפשר לי קידום ואתגר לצד אפשרות למתן מענה ותמיכה טכנית ללקוחות.

שלום וברוך הבא

הרבה יותר קל לאנשים בד"כ לתקן ולשפץ טקסט אנגלי קיים מאשר לתרגם "מאפס". אולי מוטב שתשים פה את נסיון התרגום שלך?
&nbsp
אגב, החברה ישראלית או בחו"ל? למה הם רוצים קו"ח באנגלית דווקא?
&nbsp
בהצלחה

הגבר38

הניסיון שלי לתרגום

שלום ותודה רבה על המענה
&nbsp
ע"פ בקשתכם אני מצרף את ניסיון התרגום שלי לצורך חוות דעת ועזרה בתרגום.
&nbsp
From childhood I have always loved exploring things and understanding how everything works without taking it for granted. I participated in enrichment programs in the fields of science and technology: "Excellence Program 2000" and "Golden Mouse" national quiz, and in high school I chose to go on a challenging track and multiple units in a course that combines technology studies with the expansion of chemistry and physics in order to enrich my knowledge.
During the military service, I underwent courses and professional training in the computer and infrastructure world and served as an advanced systems technician in a data communications company deployed in a mobile national communications battalion of the Israel Defense Forces. In addition to the knowledge I acquired and working on a wide variety of communication systems, I enjoyed providing technical support to their customers. I provided a network infrastructure and a sense of satisfaction when the customer came out satisfied with the end of the collaboration and answered the problems he encountered.
I see myself as a candidate who fits into the training program. I am now participating in the Afikim program. I feel that I have exhausted my work in temporary jobs, and now I am at the stage in which I am striving to build a stable career in an area that interests me. This field will enable me to advance and challenge alongside the possibility of providing technical support and support to clients.
&nbsp
מחכה להתייחסות

SNCE childhood, I have always loved exploring things and understanding how everything works without taking it for granted. I participated in enrichment programs in the fields of science and technology: "Excellence Program 2000" and THE "Golden Mouse" national quiz, and in high school I chose A challenging track WHICH INCLUDED multiple units in a course that combineD technology studies with A MAJOR IN chemistry and physics, in order to BROADEN my knowledge BASE.
During MY military service, I underwent professional training in the computer and IT infrastructure FIELD and served as an advanced systems technician WITHin a data communications UNIT in a mobile national communications battalion of the Israel Defense Forces ,COMMUNICATIONS CORPS. In addition to the knowledge I acquired WORKING on a wide variety of communication systems, I enjoyed providing technical support to CLIENTS. I provided network infrastructure SERVICE and EXPERIENCED a sense of satisfaction when the CLIENT WAS satisfied with the collaboration and ITS END RESULTS.
I see myself as a candidate who fits THE training program. I am now participating in the Afikim program. I feel that I am NOW READY to build a stable career in an area that interests me. This field will enable me to advance and challenge alongside the possibility of providing technical SUPPORT to clients.

הגבר38

בקשה מוזרה

תודה רבה על המענה המהיר והעזרה אבקש למחוק את האשכול באופן מוחלט כך ששרשור ההתכתבות לא יופיע בפורום

iamdanacohen

קו"J

בלי קשר לתרגום למיטב ידיעתי כדאי לכתוב את קורות החיים בנקודות ופחות כסיפור אחד.
מאחלת לך הצלחה רבה!:)

הגבר38

חברים הנושא דחוף

חברים הנושא דחוף אשמח אם מישהו ייתן את חוות דעתו לנושא אני חייב לשלוח את זה מחר בבוקר
&nbsp
ממתין להתייחסות

למעלה