מה הציטוט האהוב עליכם ומאיזה סרט?

קזבלנקה - נו איך אפשר בלי ../images/Emo13.gif

Here's looking at you, kid. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.' We'll always have Paris.

jhshadi

ונילה סקיי...

- "look at us..., I'm frozen and you are dead, and i love you." - "It's a problem"

Rockamora

מממ..

"if any of you sons of bitchs, got anything ells to say! now the fucking time!!!" [אני לא בטוח שככה רושמים ELLS אבל לא משנה.]

Regina Falangi

לא יודעת אם זה היה....

שתיקת הכבשים : "A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

Regina Falangi

וגם...

"heeeereess Johny ! " "all work and no play makes jack a very dall boy" (הניצוץ) "שעה, שעה שאני מחפש ת'ים , לא יכלו לשים שלט - ים?" "קסל"ר אני הייתי כשאתה עוד היית בשא"ש. מה זה בשא"ש? בבטן של אמא שלך" (גבעת חלפון) (וגם..היי לכם , אני עינת
)

kraz11

עוד אחד שאהבתי

הולך משהו כזה Tom Reagan: [on finding someone sitting in the dark in his apartment] Hello Bernie Bernie: Hey Tom. How'd you know it was me? Tom Reagan: You're the only one I know who'd knock and then break in. Bernie: Your other friends wouldn't break in, huh? Tom Reagan: My other friends want to kill me so they wouldn't've knocked. Lazarre's Messenger: Hey, horses got knees? Tom Reagan: I don't know... fetlocks Lazarre's Messenger: Well if I was a horse, I'd be down on my fetlocks praying you don't bet on me סרט עם מלא משפטים חזקים ועוד אחד שלא מצאתי בי.מ.ד.ב אז זה בערך ככה Caspar: you're not walking out of here Reagen: You mean physiclly or mentally?

למעלה