מה הציטוט האהוב עליכם ומאיזה סרט?

"המורד" - "Cool Hand Luke"

אומנם הסרט מ-67' אבל עדיין, אחד הטובים בכול הזמים לדעתי... 1. Captain, Road Prison 36: What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men. 2.Captain, Road Prison 36: You gonna get used to wearin' them chains afer a while, Luke. Don't you never stop listenin' to them clinking. 'Cause they gonna remind you of what I been saying. For your own good. Luke: Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n 3.[Luke won a game of poker on a bluff] Dragline: Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'. Luke: Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand ולציטוטים מצחיקים...אין כמו אייס ונטורה! : )

Lisias

מבצע סבתא !! (הרשתי לעצמי להדחף לפה)

"מאה מטר יש רק דרך אחת לשחות. אתה מתחיל הכי מהר שלך ולאט לאט מגביר" (קרמבו התותח) וכמובן המשפט: "סבתא חיה מתה"....

רעוּת

כמה ישראלים ../images/Emo104.gif

"סבתא חיה מתה!" (
) - נו, נחשו מאיפה
"מאה מטר יש דרך אחת לשחות בשביל להביא מדליה"- אתה מתחיל הכי מהר שלך ולאט לאט מגביר." גבעת חלפון- "ממערב האויב המכונה מצריים, מצפון הים המכונה תיכון, וממזרח ישראל המכונה מדינה." "חן-חן למתחנפן!" "שעה, שעה שאני מחפש את הים... לא יכלו לשים שלט קטן "ים"?" "מה אתה עושה אם המצרים מתקרבים?" "מה שעשינו ב-56..." "מה עשיתם ב-56?" "מה שעשינו ב-48... אין יותר טוב מזה.." "ומה עשיתם ב-48?" "30 שנה לך תזכור..." בופור-(
) "רצית להגיע לכאן, או שהגעת בטעות? רציתי, וזאת הטעות". ואחרון-"you mock my pain" ".Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something" "You're trying to kidnap what I've rightfully stolen." (הנסיכה הקסומה)

anakinskywalker

ואיך אפשר ישראלים בלי ...

מתוך "הלהקה", כל מונולוג ה"לבן" המפורסם של אלי גורנשטיין המצחיק בטירוף. ומדיזנגוף 99 : "רואים לך ת'סבון"

אחד ארוך

Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys... All right, well listen now. Who should we call?... *Who* should we call, Dmitri? The... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters... Where is that, Dmitri?... In Omsk... Right... Yes... Oh, you'll call them first, will you?... Uh-huh... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri?... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information... Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right

anush91

"Captain, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow..."

"If you please, sir." מתוך שודדי הקריביים(קללת הפנינה השחורה) הסרט האהוב עליי בעולם. ג'וני דפ מדהים בתפקיד הזה. בכלל, כל הציטוטים של ג'ק ספארו ענקיים!

mosh511

אחד ענק של אסי דיין בכיכוב פולי ב"שלאגר" :

"אך מי היה מאמין...יהודה שלנו איננו...אח...יודק'ה יודק'ה... רק אתמול שלשום וכבר מחר מחרתיים...

ציטוט חמוד שאני אוהבת....

מהסרט The Hebrew Hammer : Shabbat Shalom, motherfuckers. Mordechai Jefferson Carver: Let's dance the hora. Santa Damien: You're a hora!

hag70

מתוך הסרט some like it hot (חמים וטעים)

סצינת הסיום, הסירה מתרחקת באופק Jerry: Oh, you don't understand, Osgood! Ehhhh... I'm a man. Osgood: Well, nobody's perfect.

Schweppesdude

אייס ונטורה

שהוא מחנה את הרכב ואז אומר like a glove !! וכמובן ביג ליבובסקי מלא בפנינים ** this aggression will not stand man ** וכמובן דוני (בושמי) בקטע חזקק the dude: IT'S LIKE LENIN SAID. YOU LOOK FOR THE PERSON WHO WILL BENEFIT, AND, UH, UH YOU KNOW... donny: I AM THE WALRUS? (lennon`s song) the dude: YOU KNOW,YOU'LL, UH, UH... YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. donney: I AM THE WALRUS. walter: THAT FUCKIN' BITCH! the dude: OH, YEAH. donney: I AM THE WALRUS. walter: SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY! V.I. LENIN. VLADIMIR ILYICH ULYANOV!

Ayelet 666

צ'רלי וממלכת השוקולודה - ג'וני דפ מ-ל-ך

Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies... חה חה

קלסיקות-חלף עם הרוח

הציטוט שנבחר במקום הראשון לחגיגות 100 שנה לקולנוע: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

למעלה