מה הציטוט האהוב עליכם ומאיזה סרט?

TheLost

אחד מצחיק...

מתוך True Romance "Who the fuck is Dick?!" "You want me to such his dick?!"

XMankoX

קשה לבחור אחד או עשרה

כל התסריט של ביג לבובסקי. פנינה אחר פנינה.

AeroTom

השלושה הכי אהובים כנראה:

"They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts".
"And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit all your friends".
- "What do you love about music? - "To begin with...Everything"​

noosh

איך ידעתי שתקדים אותי!!

הייתי שמה פה עוד אחד, אבל כמה אפשר...

קרמפה

מזכרוני הרעוע

the sign on in the entrance says lou's tavern, I'm fucke'n lou. who the fuck are you?

mosh511

הנה אחד חזק במיוחד מסרט ענק...

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

wasted19

גלדיאטור-

Maximus: My name is Gladiator. [turns away from Commodus] Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name. Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. כלבי אשמורת - Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite? our enemy has not yet shown it's real face - הסנדק 3 It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business. - הסדנק 1 Don't ask me about my business, Kay. -הסנדק 1 Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever. - הסנדק 1. Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in. - הסנדק 3. "הכי טוב שיש" - I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water! אפוקליפסה עכשיו - I love the smell of napalm in the morning. שליחות קטלנית 2 - I'll be back יום ראשון הגדול (ואחד המונולגים הגדולים של פאצ'ינו לטעמי) - I don’t know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do? וכמובן שיש עוד רבים וטובים...

wasted19

עוד כמה

"Get buisy living, or get buisy dying” ("רד" – מורגן פרימן, "חומות של תקווה") “champagne for my real friends, and real-pain for my sham-friends” (מונטי – אדורארד נורטון, "השעה ה-25") החשוד המיידי- How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist ביג ליבובסקי - Well, I still jerk off manually

I am big. It's the pictures that got small

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces You are... writing words, words, more words! Well, you'll make a rope of words and strangle this business! But there'll be a microphone there to catch the last gurgles, and Technicolor to photograph the red, swollen tongus No-one ever leaves a star. That's what makes one a star Joe Gillis: May I say that you smell really special Betty Schaefer: It must be my new shampoo. Joe Gillis: That's no shampoo. It's more like freshly-laundered linen handkerchiefs, like a brand new automobile And I promise you I'll never desert you again because after 'Salome' we'll make another picture and another picture. You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

למעלה