נחסני הפורום את לא לבד 189 תגובות לפוסט הזה בפייסבוק

refael22

נחסני הפורום את לא לבד 189 תגובות לפוסט הזה בפייסבוק

תגובות מסלובקיה אנגליה פולין גרמניה.
חיים הכפוף וכל השאר יש לכם משפחה גדולה !
הנה כמה תגובות נבחרות:

yes, it is normal for Bratislava and Slovakia...Storm go 1000 km from Deutschland and stop and end in front of Slovakia :D :D :D :D

Almelo, Netherlands.. A decent storm is pretty rare over here.. And iff, there's one getting close to us, it'll split up, moves past us and gets back together again... #frustrations �� ��

This happens very often where I live. In summer is frustrating, because it means it doesn't get cooler, while neighbour towns do.

Porthcawl, South coast of Wales, UK. Storms often fade somewhat as they cross the Bristol Channel from North Devon but start to fire up again when they head north up the hills & mountains about 10 miles away from here!

tried last year in Denmark. Good lightning activity headed straight for my town and the storm kindda split in two and went around me instead. Took the car and drove after one and it died out.... what a dud ��

Yes! Happens in Bristol all too often, then they magically re form after crossing the city. It's as if cities are thunderstorm killers!

This is a usual occurrence in Bucharest. The city is so hot that it creates massive raising hot air currents that split nearly every storm.

Every time there's a storm, it seems to spilt over my nearby town (to my south) and one part goes to the West and the other to the East

That's the higher level of bad luck... (yes, I live in Poznan...)

guprnds

ואולי העיר עצמה היא הגורם

לפירוקה של הסופה...? .

איל פורת

מנהל
בתגובה האחרונה אכן מעלה המקטר השערה שחום העיר הוא הגורם

לפירוק הסופה.
מעניים יהיה לבדוק את זה.
ולצורך זה צריך סופות

refael22

אבל תגיד לי הם לא מתביישים מה החזירות הזו כמה גשם הם רוצים?

גונבים לנו אפיקים דרך קבע ומיללים. תזמין אותם לגמילה אצלך בישוב. מישהו צריך לישר את האנטישמים האלו

למעלה