בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

ליהיא51

FELDMAN FREIDA

last name;feldman first name; freida datr of birth; - place of birth; FELSTIEN - POLAND place of residence during the ww2; felstien -poland your relation to this person; aunt.​

elib33

looking for Brauner

Last name :Brauner First name:Abram Jakub Date of birth:2.12.1912 Place of birth :Bedzin Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Bedzin Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person:My father Remarks: Was in Blechhammer

נאוהג

Schwarcz-né Gesmay M&aacute

Last Name: Schwarcz Maiden name: Gesmay First Name: Mária Date of Birth:Unknown Place of Birth (City, Country):Ókécske , Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Ókécske, Hungary RElationship: My gMother's aunt​

EllaBa

Barkan & Troitz

Last Name: Barkan (nee Wulfsohn) First Name: Scheine-Libe Date of Birth: 29.6.1908 Place of Birth (City, Country): Talsi Latvia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Libau (Liepaja); Riga (from October 1943) Latvia Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father’s first wife Remarks: Joined her son on children transport from Riga to Auschwitz on the 3rd or 4th of November 1943. Were the people of this transport annihilated immediately after arriving to Auschwitz? Are there any documents concerning this transport?
Last Name: Barkan First Name: Eliezer-Noach Date of Birth: 29.9.1933 Place of Birth (City, Country): Libau (Liepaja) Latvia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Libau; Riga (from October 1943) Latvia Your Relation to this Family/Person: My half brother Remarks: Eliezer was sent with about 360 other children (and their mothers) to Auschwitz on the 3rd or 4th of November 1943. Were the people of this transport annihilated immediately after arriving to Auschwitz? Are there any documents concerning this transport?
Last Name: Troitz (Troiz, Troice) First Name: Yette (Yetti) Date of Birth: 1.11.1900 Place of Birth (City, Country): Libau (Liepaja) Latvia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Paris France Your Relation to this Family/Person: My mother’s first cousin Remarks: Yette was sent from Paris to Auschwitz on convoy number 33 (sourcs: USHMM). When did she arrive to Auschwitz? Were the people of this transport annihilated immediately after arriving to Auschwitz? Do you have any information about Yette Troitz? I have contradicted information about her fate.​

ny22

מנהל
Folachik Kerel

Last Name: Folachik. First Name: Kerel. Date of Birth: Nov. 1913. Place of Birth (City, Country): Kosova Hora, Czechoslovakia. Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Kosova Hora, Czechoslovakia. Your Relation to this Family/Person: Brother of my grandfather. Remarks: Perhapes the family name written as: Polachk.​

ny22

מנהל
Folachik Emil

Last Name: Folachik First Name: Emil Date of Birth: 31/07/1881 Place of Birth (City, Country): Benesov, Czechoslovakia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Kosova Hora, Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: Father of my grandfather Remarks: Perhapes the family name written as: Polachk​

ny22

מנהל
Folachik Olga

Last Name: Folachik First Name: Olga Date of Birth: 16/02/1891 Place of Birth (City, Country): Mnichovice, Czechoslovakia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Kosova Hora, Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: Mother of my grandfather. Remarks: Perhapes the family name written as: Polachk​

ענתר

Klein Michal

Last Name:Klein First Name:Michal Date of Birth: 1913 Place of Birth (City, Country):Tejus, Transylvania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Kolozvar Your Relation to this Family/Person: cousin Remarks:He was a Dr |XסקודX|​

דיאמנטשטין, רוטשילד: הוידין, רומניה

Last Name: DIAMANTSTEIN First Name: 1. Nandor, 2. Sarolta, 3. Bella, 4. Henyu (Irene), 5. Mordekhai (Maku/Erno), 6. Judith (Malku), 7. Dezso (Dudu) Date of Birth: 1. 1886, 2. 25/6/1892, 3. 1912, 4. 10/7/1920, 5. 1924, 6. 1926, 7. 1929 Place of Birth (City, Country): Huedin (Banffyhunyad), Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Huedin (Banffyhunyad), Transylvania, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Henyu (no. 4) is my wife's grandmother Remarks: Nandor and Sarolta (no. 1 & 2) are the parents of the rest. Only Henyu was survived.​

הנה הרוטשילדים

Last Name: ROTSCHILD First Name: 1. Rozsi (Rivka), 2. Moshe (Ferje), 3. Arthur, 4. Aliz, 5. Suli Date of Birth: 1. 1914, 2. ~1915, 3. 1939, 4. 1939, 5. 1936 Place of Birth (City, Country): Huedin (Banffyhunyad), Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Huedin (Banffyhunyad), Transylvania, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Rozsi is my wife's gramdmother's sister. Remarks: Rozsi and Moshe (no. 1 & 2) are the parents of the rest.​

פניאש, לנג, סבסטין: טרנסילבניה

Last Name: FENYES First Name: 1. Leopold (Yehuda), 2. Ella (Etel/Anyuka) Date of Birth: 1. 1872, 2. 1874 Place of Birth (City, Country): Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Cluj, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Ella is my wife's grandmother's grandmother Remarks: Leopold is Ella's second husband
Last Name: LANG First Name: 1. Frigyes (Frici), 2. Terez (Tobi), 3. Julika Date of Birth: 1. ~1905, 2. 29/10/1906, 3. 1935 Place of Birth (City, Country): Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Targu Mures, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Terez is my wife's aunt Remarks: Frigyes and Terez are Julika' parents
Last Name: SEBESTYEN First Name: 1. Bela, 2. Rozsi (Rachel), 3. Gyurika Date of Birth: 1. ~1905, 2. 2/9/1908, 3. 1935 Place of Birth (City, Country): Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Cluj, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Rozsi is my wife's grandmother's aunt Remarks: Bela and Rozsi are Gyurika's parents​

deebeebee

האם קיימת אפשרות לקבל מידע

זהה לגבי שמות במחנות אחרים, טרבלינקה, בלזץ, מיידאנק, ועוד? IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECEIVE SIMILAR INFORMATION ABOUT PRISONERS AND VICTIMS IN OTHER CAMPS, IN TREBLINKA, BELZEC, MAJDANEK AND OTHERS THANKSֱ

שרי סילבר

Bardasch / Bardasz
Is it possible to trace details on any person whose surname was BARDASCH or BARDASZ (most of them from Austria, Eastern Galicia, Germany and France)?​

DGL242

שטיינר לבית ילינק קטלין

| הקוד| Last Name:STEINER (JELLINEK First Name:KATALIN Date of Birth:31 OKTOBER 1910 Place of Birth (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):HUNGARY Your Relation to this Family/Person:DAUGHTER Remarks:

DGL242

שטיינר רוברט גיאורג

Last Name:STEINER First Name:GYORGY ROBERT Date of Birth:29 OKTOBER 1941 Place of Birth (City, Country):BUDAPEST XM Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Your Relation to this Family/Person:MY BROTHER Remarks |סקוד |​

DGL242

שטיינר לסלו

Last Name:STEINER First Name:LAZLO Date of Birth:1933 Place of Birth (City, Country):RAKOSPALOTA HUNGARY Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Your Relation to this Family/Person:MY BROTHER Remarks: |XסקודX|​

DGL242

ילינק אדולף

XהקוX| Last Name:JELLINEK First Name:ADOLF Date of Birth:1 FEBRUAR 1872 Place of Birth (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM Your Relation to this Family/Person:MY GRANDFATHER Remarks: |XסקודX|

DGL242

ילינק מריה

הקוד| Last Name:JELLINK First Name:MARYA Date of Birth:16 AUGUST 1876 Place of Birth (City, Country):BATORKESZI CZECHOSLOVAKIA Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Your Relation to this Family/Person:MY GRANDMOTHER Remarks:

DGL242

הירשל אימרה

הקוד| Last Name:HIRSCHL First Name:JMRE Date of Birth:28 DECEMBER 1913 Place of Birth (City, Country):MAGYKANIZSA HUNGARY Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM Your Relation to this Family/Person:MY UNCLE Remarks:

DGL242

הירשל אילונה

|הקודX| Last Name:HIRSCHL First Name:ILONA Date of Birth:22 MARCH 1915 Place of Birth (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ESZTERGOM HUNGARY Your Relation to this Family/Person:AUNT Remarks: |XסקודX|

למעלה