בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

עב

Baum Adel

הקוד Last Name:Baum First Name: Adel or Gittl Date of Birth: 1925 Place of Birth (City, Country): Ujfeherto, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Ujfeherto, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person: My aunt Remarks:Disappeared in Budapest after 10 March 1944|

חוה3

Dratler Family

Last Name: Dratler First Name: Ze'ev Velvel Date of Birth: 1894 Place of Birth (City, Country): Ruscova Maramures Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Rozalia Maramures Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: My garndfather's brother Remarks:
Last Name:Dratler First Name: Benyamin Hersh Date of Birth: 1902 Place of Birth (City, Country): Ruscova Maramures Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Dragomiresti Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandfather's brother Remarks: He had 5 children who died with him in Auschwitz. We would appreciate any information about those children, we don't know their private names. Their mother was Ita Reise Nee Avramovits who also died with them
Last Name: Yunger First Name:Bina Blime Date of Birth: 1909 Place of Birth (City, Country): Ruscova Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Ruscova Your Relation to this Family/Person: My grandfather's sister Remarks: She had 3 children that died with her, Gizella born 1927, Mendel, and another child we don't know his name. We would aprriciate any information on those children as well. Bina's maiden name was Dratler Her husband was Berl Yunger​

עב

Hochfelder Rezso

Last Name: Hochfelder First Name: Rezso Date of Birth: 1890 Place of Birth (City, Country): Budapest, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Dregelypalank, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person: My garndfather Remarks: Deported from Balassagyarmat Ghetto June 1944

חוה3

Papa and Ungar families

Last Name: Papa First Name: Elvira Date of Birth: 1914~ Place of Birth (City, Country): Frauenkirchen Austria Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Unknown Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's cousin Remarks: Her mother's name was Gisella Nee Ungar , Her father's name was Ignaz Papa
Last Name: Papa First Name: Gisella Date of Birth: 1893 ~ Place of Birth (City, Country): Frauenkirchen Austria Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Frauenkirchen Austria Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's aunt Remarks: She was devorced so maybe she used the family name UNGAR and not the family name Papa. Her mother's name was Regina Rivka Nee Friedman ,her father's name was Maximilian Eduard Mayer Elyahu Ungar​

חוה3

Koernelia Neli Lewinger

Last Name: Levinger - Loewinger First Name: Korenlia Neli Date of Birth: 13.12.1906 Place of Birth (City, Country): Frauenkirchen Burgenland Austria Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Galanta Slovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: My garndfather's sister Remarks: She was married to David Levinger 3.3.1936 Galanta. She had an about 5 years old son . We don't know the chil's private name , he died with her in Auschwitz. We would appreciate any information also about Neli's son. Her maiden name was Ungar.​

Ohle74

Anna Schwarzberg/Szwarcberg

Last Name:Schwarzberg or Szwarcberg or Rauch or Kitori/Kitory First Name:Anna Date of Birth: July 1912 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Jaroslaw Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: Mother's Aunt Remarks:

Ohle74

Anna Schwarzberg

Last Name:Schwarzberg or Szwarcberg or Rauch or Kitori/Kitory First Name:Anna Date of Birth: July 1912 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Jaroslaw Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: Mother's Aunt Remarks:​

Ohle74

Leizer Knebel

Last Name:Knebel or Knoebel First Name:Leizer/ Leiser/ Lazar/ Eliezer Date of Birth: 1880 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's uncle Remarks:​

Ohle74

Anna (Hister) and Sami Knebel

Last Name:Knebel or Knoebel (maiden name Hister) First Name: Anna Date of Birth: 1882 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's aunt Remarks:
Last Name:Knebel or Knoebel First Name: Simcha/ Sami Date of Birth: 1908 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's cousin Remarks:​

Ohle74

Anna (Hister) Knebel Correction

Last Name:Knebel or Knoebel (maiden name Hister) First Name: Anna / Chane Date of Birth: 1880 Place of Birth (City, Country): Przemysl (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's aunt Remarks: Probably the daughter of Symcha and Rachel Hister from Przemysl​

Ohle74

A. Schusheim & Ruth Gutmann

Last Name:Schusheim or Schussheim First Name: Abraham Date of Birth: c. 1887 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw or Debno (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's uncle Remarks: Last Name:Gutmann (maiden name Zaloscer) First Name: Dr. med. Ruth Eugenie Date of Birth: 28/10/1911 Place of Birth (City, Country): Banja Luka Bosnia Yugoslavia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Zagreb Yugoslavia or Vienna Austria Your Relation to this Family/Person: GFather's cousin Remarks: Survivor of the holocaust​

Ohle74

Emil Schusheim/Schussheim

Last Name:Schusheim or Schussheim First Name: Emil (Elimelech/Milek/Milos) Date of Birth: 1917 Place of Birth (City, Country): Jaroslaw (Galicia) Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Prostejov Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: GMother's uncle Remarks​

מבקשת לדעת מה עלה בגורלו:

Last Name:Muehlbauer First Name:Marton Date of Birth:1895 Place of Birth (City, Country):Munkacz, Czechoslovakia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Munkacz, Czechoslovakia. Your Relation to this Family/Person:granddaughter Remarks:He was printer and married with 1 daughter

כוכה

Stern

הקוד Last Name: STERN First Name: MASHA Date of Birth: 1911-12? Place of Birth (City, Country): shiauliai, Lituania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):shiauliai, Lituania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Niece Remarks: סקוד

טיפקסית

Genia Szoten

date of birth:5th May 1915 death date: 3rd of March 1943 place of birth:poland I couldn't find any clue thanks for your help

לוטקה

Fruchtman - Kozienice

Last Name: FRUCHTMAN First Name: MOSHE or MOSZEK Date of Birth: about 1867 Place of Birth (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's granduncle Remarks: Last Name: FRUCHTMAN First Name: SARA or SURA Date of Birth: about 1870 Place of Birth (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's grandaunt Remarks: Father's name – YECHIEL MICENMACHER​

חוה3

Fleischman Margita Gita

Last Name:Fleischman First Name:Gita Margita Tova Date of Birth: 26.11.1910 Place of Birth (City, Country): Dunajska Streda Slovakia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Dunajska Streda Slovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: My grandmother's sister Remarks: Margita was married to Ignac Fleishman born 25.10.1903 also died in Auschwitz. They married on 11.7.1932 and had 2 children. Any information on their 2 children will be apprreciated Margita died in Auschwitz on 18.6.1944​

למעלה