בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

נאוהג

Dr Gesmay József

Last Name : Dr Gesmay First Name : József Date of Birth: Unknown Place of Birth :Ókécske, Hungary Place of residence during WWII:Nagy Kanizsa , Hungary Relationship: My mother's uncle​

נאוהג

Farago Bernátné

Last Name: Farago Maiden name : Tausz First Name: Malvin Used to say her name is : Farago Bernátné Date of Birth:1890 Place of Birth (City, Country):Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):ujpest, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person:My mother's aunt Remarks:​

zogu

Weimann- (Friedmann) Ela

Last Name: Weimann Dezsone (Friedmann) First Name:Ella Date of Birth:1909 Place of Birth (City, Country):Mezonyarad Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Radostyan-Borsod-Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person: Aunt Remarks: 3 Children: Ediit 1936 Judit 1937 Jozsef 1939​

zogu

Mindel (Matilda) Grunfeld

Last Name: Grunfeld (Friedmann) First Name:Mindel (Matilda) Date of Birth:1891 Place of Birth (City, Country):Mezonyarad, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person:Aunt Remarks: 2 Children: Erna- 1922 Viky- 1924​

נאוהג

Farago Bernát Dr.

Last Name:Farago Dr. First Name: Bernát Date of Birth:1882 Place of Birth (City, Country):Zenta Hungary now: Senta Yugoslavia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Ujpest Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person: my Mother's uncle Remarks:​

נאוהג

Gűns family

Last Name:Gűns First Name: Unknown Date of Birth:unknown Place of Birth (City, Country):Zenta, Hungary now Senta Yugoslavia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Zenta, Hungary now Senta Yugoslavia Your Relation to this Family/Person:My mothers aunts, uncles, gaunts, guncles and their family Remarks:There was a big family living there, we would like to know as many detais possible about them. My mother never met them and she doesn't remember names​

zogu

Eugen Klappholz, Czechoslovakia

Last Name: Klappholz First Name:Eugen Date of Birth: 5.VI.1902 Place of Birth (City, Country):Cadca, Trencin, Slovakia, Czechoslovakia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Cadca, Czechoslovakia Your Relation to this Family/Person: cousin Remarks:​

BIRENBAUM BINEM

LAST NAME - BIRENBAUM FIRST NAME - BINEM DATA OF BIRTH - 1870-?-1880 PLACE OF BIRTH - LODZ - POLAND Place of Residence During the WWII - LODZ - POLAND Your Relation to this Family/Person- HE IS MY GRANDFATHER Remarks- THE NAME OF HIS FATHER IS MENDEL AND HIS WIFE NAME IS SURA

yofi nechama

HERLICH MOTEL

XהקודX| Last Name: HERLICH First Name: MOTEL Date of Birth: 1922 Place of Birth (City, Country): POLAND, KOWEL Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: A cousin of my grandmother Remarks: |XסקודX|

yofi nechama

HERLICH MOTEL - תיקון

Last Name: HERLICH First Name: MOTEL Date of Birth: 1922 Place of Birth (City, Country): POLAND, KOWEL Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): POLAND, KOWEL Your Relation to this Family/Person: A cousin of my grandmother Remarks:​

yofi nechama

HERLICH CWI

Last Name: HERLICH First Name: CWI Date of Birth: 1901 Place of Birth (City, Country): POLAND, LUBLIN Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): POLAND, KOWEL Your Relation to this Family/Person: Uncle of my grandmother Remarks:​

yofi nechama

FRAJND SZEPS

Last Name: FRAJND First Name: SZEPS Date of Birth: 1900 Place of Birth (City, Country): POLAND LISZNO or KOWEL Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): POLAND KOWEL Your Relation to this Family/Person: Uncle of my grandmother​

dew3

ROZENFELD BERTA

Last Name:ROZENFELD First Name:BERTA Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country):CLUJ, TRANSYLVANIA? Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):CLUJ, TRANSYLVANIA Your Relation to this Family/Person:my GGmother Remarks:​

dew3

ROZENFELD ADOLF

Last Name:ROZENFELD First Name:ADOLF (aaron( Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country):CLUJ - KOLOZSVAR, TRANSYLVANIA Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):CLUJ - KOLOSZVAR, TRANSYLVANIA Your Relation to this Family/Person:my GGfather Remarks:​

dew3

ROZENFELD EMA

Last Name:ROZENFELD First Name:EMA Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):CLUJ - KOLOZSVAR, TRANSYLVANIA Your Relation to this Family/Person:my mother's aunt (wife of uncle( Remarks:​

dew3

ROZENFELD

Last Name:ROZENFELD First Name:unknown Date of Birth:maybe 1939 Place of Birth (City, Country):CLUJ - KOLOZSVAR, TRANSYLVANIA Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):CLUJ - KOLOZSVAR, TRANSYLVANIA Your Relation to this Family/Person:my mother's cousin Remarks:The daughter of ZOLTAN and EMA ROZENFELD. Only ZOLTAN survived.​

T a m a r l

קוזלובסקי

Last Name: KOSLOVSKI First Name: Yehoshua Israel and Rachel (nee ZAYONEC), Hana-Anka, Abrham Fishel , Hela-Helka, Osher Date of Birth: 1883 1886 1905 1908 1911 1915 1917 Place of Birth (City, Country): 1. Malenitze, Lodz, Poland (2) Russia (3) Lodz, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Getto Lodz Your Relation to this Family/Person: Hela is my sisters mother-in-low Remarks:Yehoshua and Rachel are parents off all the others. Only Hela and Osher servived.

T a m a r l

סינגר אברשטיין

Last Name:SINGER First Name: Jacob-Leib Date of Birth: 1866 Place of Birth (City, Country): Austrian Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Narol/Kadlubiska, Narol (Lubaczów), Rzeszów, Poland now in the Podkarpacki Province Your Relation to this Family/Person: my great grandgather Remarks: Jacob was married twice. His second wife and her daughter, I dont know their manes) also parished. Last Name: EBERSTEIN (nee SINGER) Hana First Name: Hana , Malka, Menache, Krezel Date of Birth: abt 1880 after 1915 Place of Birth (City, Country): Narol/Kadlubiska, Narol (Lubaczów), Rzeszów, Poland now in the Podkarpacki Province Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: Hana was my grandgathers sister. Remarks: Hana is the mother of Malka, Menashe, Krezel. No one servived the holocoust.​

T a m a r l

RUSS BIRKENFELD

| הקוד | Last Name:RUSS First Name: Josef Date of Birth: Lemberg Galicia ? Place of Birth (City, Country): Lemberg, (Lvov) Galicia or Chernovichi, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: Father of Rosa, my grandmother's cosin. Last Name:RUSS First Name: Rosa Date of Birth: 1908 Place of Birth (City, Country): Lemberg, (Lvov) Galicia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Lemberg or Chernovichi Your Relation to this Family/Person: My grandmothers cosin Remarks: Last Name: BIRKENFELD First Name: Mendel Menachem Date of Birth: 1905 Place of Birth (City, Country): Vijmita, Bucovina Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: My grandmothers cosin Rosa second husband. Remarks: Mendel servived the camps but his firast wife and children did not. Mendel BIRKENFELD married Rosa RUSS in 1943 in Budi, Colomia Last Name:RUSS First Name: Rosa Date of Birth: 1908 Place of Birth (City, Country): Lemberg, (Lvov) Galicia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Lemberg or Chernovichi Your Relation to this Family/Person: My grandmothers cosin Remarks: | סקוד | סקוד|

T a m a r l

BUZGANG STEIN SERWER

Last Name: STEIN First Name: 1. wolf 2. Sara (nee BUZGANG) 3. Monyo 4. Shimon 5. Moshe 6.Chana 7. Kranya Date of Birth: 1. 1875 2. 1885 3. 1912 4. 1920 5. 1922 6. 1925 7. 1929 Place of Birth (City, Country): Chodorow, Galicia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Chodorow, Galicia Your Relation to this Family/Person: WOLF was my ggrandmothers brother. Remarks: Wolf & Sara are parents of 3-7. They all parished. Last Name: SERWER First Name: 1. Reizel (nee Stein) Date of Birth: 1872 Place of Birth (City, Country): Chodorow, Austria Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Belachow, Galicia Your Relation to this Family/Person:Reizel was my ggrandmothers sister. Remarks:Reizel was the widdow of Menache SERWER who died in 1936. Reizel and three of her children: Israel, Mini, Sophie parished. Last Name: STEIN First Name: Lippa 2. Kranya, 3. Sara,4. Shimon, 5. Yehuda Date of Birth: 1. abot 1860 Place of Birth (City, Country): Chodorow, Galicia Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Chodorow, Galicia Your Relation to this Family/Person: Lippa was my ggrandmothers brother. Remarks: Lippa is the father of all the others. I dont know the name of his wife. They all parished.

למעלה