בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

ענתר

Rittman Golda Giza Szali

First Name: Golda Giza Szali Last Name:Rittman Date of Birth:1863 Place of Birth (City, Country):Nazna, Transylvania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Targu Muras, Transylvania Your Relation to this Family/Person: G aunt Remarks: Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: |XסקודX|

שרי סילבר

Lea Elisa Karmona and Isaac Toledo Last Name: KARMONA First Name: Lea Elisa Date of Birth: 80's of the 19th century Place of Birth (City, Country): Edirne?, Turkey Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Paris, France Your Relation to this Family/Person: She was my grandfather's aunt Remarks: Maiden name - PISA (PIZA), Spouse - Joseph Last Name: Toledo First Name: Isaac (Jacques) Date of Birth: 80's of the 19th century? Place of Birth (City, Country): Edirne or Istanbul?, Turkey Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Paris, France, and later on in Valleriace(?), South France Your Relation to this Family/Person: He was my great grandmother's cousin Remarks: While hiding in the south of France he found a job in Grenoble. He disappeared the day the German entered Grenoble.

zogu

Friedmann Miksa- Hungary

Last Name: Friedmann First Name:Miksa Date of Birth:1864 Place of Birth (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person:Grandson Remarks:

zogu

Friedmann Miksa

Last Name: Friedmann First Name:Miksa Date of Birth:1864 Place of Birth (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person:Grandson Remarks:​

zogu

Friedmann Miksane Strausz Roza

Last Name: Friedmann First Name:Roza Date of Birth:1880 Place of Birth (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Mezonyard, Hungary Your Relation to this Family/Person:Grandson Remarks:​

נאוהג

Immergluk Zsuzsnna

Last Name: Immergluk First Name: Zsuzsnna Date of Birth :1936 Place of birth:Budapest Hungary Place of residence During WWII: Siofok Hungary Relationship: My father's second cousin​

נאוהג

özv Immergluk Isvanne

Last Name: Immergluk (Maiden name: Steiner ) In Hungarian she was used to say that her name is: özv Immergluk Isvanne ( The wido of Immergluk Istvan) First Name: Roza Date of Birth :1914 Place of birth:Budapest Hungary Place of residence During WWII: Siofok Hungary Relationship: My father's cousin

נאוהג

özv Steiner Izidorné

Last Name :Steiner Maiden name : Deutsch First Name : Margit In Hungarian she used to say her name was: özv Steiner Izidorné ( the wido of Steiner Izidor) Date of Birh:1886 Place of birth :Adand , Hungary Place of residence during WWII: Siofok , Hungary Relationship: My father's aunt​

נאוהג

Kelemen Andorné

Last name:Kelemen Maiden Name:Deutsch First Name:Erzsébet In Hungarian she was used to say her name is: Kelemen Andorné ( Keleman Andor's wife) Date of Birth:1897 Place of Birth:Adand, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII :Siofok, Hungary RElationship: My father's aunt​

נאוהג

Kelemen Andor

Last name: Kelemen First Name:Andor Date of birth : Unknown Place of Birth : Hungary Place of residence during WWII: Siofok , Hungary Relationship: My father's uncle​

נאוהג

Immergluk István

Last name: Immergluk First Name:István Date of birth : Unknown Place of Birth : Hungary Place of residence during WWII: Siofok , Hungary Relationship: My father's uncle​

נאוהג

Czeizler Ferencné

Last name: Czeizler Maiden Name:Weiszberger First Name:Roza In Hungarian she use to say her name is : Czeizler Ferencné Date of birth : Unknown Place of Birth : Hungary Place of residence during WWII: Ujpest , Hungary Relationship: My father's great aunt​

נאוהג

Stob Jozsefné Weiszberger Katalin

Last name: Stob Maiden Name:Weiszberger First Name:Katalin In Hungarian she use to say her name is : Stob Jozsefné Date of birth : Unknown Place of Birth : Hungary Place of residence during WWII: Ujpest , Hungary Relationship: My father's great aunt​

ענתר

Fritsch Alxander

Last Name:Fritsch First Name:Alxander Date of Birth:1881 Place of Birth (City, Country):Bazna , Transylvania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Targu Muras, Transylvania Your Relation to this Family/Person: G uncel Remarks:​

נאוהג

Czeizler Jakabné

LAst Name:Czeizler Maiden name : Weiszberger First name : Janka In hungarian she was used to say her name is: Czeizler Jakabné date of birth: 1870 Place of birth: Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII :Ujpest , Hungary Relationship: My ggmother​

נאוהג

Czeizler Zsuzsanna

LAst Name:Czeizler First name : Zsuzsanna date of birth:1928 Place of birth: Ujpest, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII :Ujpest , Hungary Relationship: My Fsther's cousin​

נאוהג

Czeizler Jakab

Last Name:Czeizler First Name: Jakab Date of Birth:1866 Place of Birth (City, Country): Megyaszo, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Ujpest, Hungary RElationship: My ggfather​

נאוהג

Schwarcz Istvén-né Gesmay S

Last name:Schwarcz Maiden Name: Gesmay First Name: Sarolta In Hungarian she was used to say her name is: Schwarcz Istvén-né Date of Birth:unknown Place of Birth: Ókécske/ Ujkécske, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII : Ujkécske, Hungary RElationship: My Mother's cousin's​

נאוהג

Schwarcz István

Last name:Schwarcz First Name:Istvan Date of Birth:unknown Place of Birth: Ókécske/ Ujkécske, Hungary Place of Residence During the WWII : Ujkécske, Hungary RElationship: My Mother's cousin's​

למעלה