בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

../images/Emo41.gif בקשות לקז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק

שלום רב
הפעם, זהו "אירוח" מסוג אחר. ההיסטוריון קז'ישטוף אנטונצ'יק ממוזיאון אושוויץ (פולין), הסכים לחפש עבורנו חומרים במאגרי המידע של המוזיאון והארכיון, הכוללים כ - 500,00 רשומות אודות אסירים ונספים באושוויץ. מאמר מקיף אודות המצאי הארכיוני במוזיאון אושוויץ נמצא כאן. כדי לייעל את תהליך החיפוש, כל מי שמבקש פרטים, מתבקש להעתיק את טופס הבקשה שמשורשר להודעה זו ולמלאו באותיות לועזיות. הבקשות יועברו לקז'ישטוף באופן מרוכז, והוא יחזור עם התשובות במועד האירוח שנקבע: 23.11.05. ארנון

טופס הבקשה אותו יש להעתיק

להלן טופס הבקשה. אנא, העתיקו אותו להודעתכם ומלאו אותו - טופס נפרד לכל אדם/משפחה. אנא, הקפידו על מילוי מירב הפרטים הידועים לכם, על ציון קרבתכם לאדם המבוקש ועל כתיבת כל הפרטים הרלוונטים הנוספים בשדה ההערות. אנא, העתיקו הטופס כולל שתי השורות עם המלים בעברית , על מנת שייצא מיושר לשמאל, ומחקו את סימני ה - X

|XהקודX| Last Name: First Name: Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: |XסקודX|​

ענתר

David Fischer

Last Name:Fischer First Name:David Date of Birth: 07 May 1854 Place of Birth (City, Country): Magyargyeromonostor, Transylvania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): URMENIS, Transylvania Your Relation to this Family/Person: My GGGfather Remarks:

אני מבקש לדעת מה עלה בגורלו של

Last name :Hershcop First name:Hirsh Date of birth:1915 Place of birth :Lodz Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Ghetto Losz Your Relation to this Family/Person:He is an uncle of my cousin Anya Klein from Israel Remarks:Hirsh was unmarried and without children.

מבקש לדעת מה עלה בגורלו של

last name : Wajer First name: Fishel Efrojm Date of birth :1926 Place of birth:Lodz Poland Place of Residence During the WW2 :Ghetto Lodz Your Relation to this Family/Person:Fishel is my uncle Remarks:There are rumors that Romkowski hit him to death in ghetto lodz

ענתר

Fischer Hgo Tzvi

Last Name:Fischer First Name:Hgo Tzvi Date of Birth:1914 Place of Birth (City, Country): ORMENYES, Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): ORMENYES, Transylvania, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person: Guncle Remarks: |XסקודX​

ענתר

Fischer Lazar

Last Name: Fischer First Name: Lazar Date of Birth: 1890 Place of Birth (City, Country): ORMENYES, Transylvania, Romania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): ORMENYES, Transylvania, Romania Your Relation to this Family/Person:G uncel Remarks:​

RelatioNet

Feder Pilice Poland

<div align=left dir=ltr> Last Name: <b>Feder</b> First Name: Date of Birth: Around <b>1910-12</b> Place of Birth (City, Country): <b>Pilice</b> [Piltz near Sosnovitz] <b>Poland</b> Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): <b>Auschwitz</b> Your Relation to this Family/Person: <b>Nephew</b> Remarks: Seek 2 Sisters

ornan

SZWAJCER

Last Name: Szwajcer First Name: Moeisek-Leib Date of Birth:1/7/1863 Place of Birth (City, Country): Bedzin / Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Bedzin / Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: My Ggrand father Last Name:Szwajcer First Name: Frajdle Date of Birth: 1859 Place of Birth (City, Country): Bedzin/Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Bedzin/Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: My Ggrandmother Last Name:Szwajcer First Name:Abram Date of Birth: 1893 Place of Birth (City, Country): Bedzin/Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Bedzin/Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: Remarks: My grandfather's brother

ענתר

Fritsch Eizidor Yzhak

הקוד| Last Name: Fritsch First Name: Eizidor Yzhak Date of Birth:1882 Place of Birth (City, Country): Szekelyuraly ,Oroiu, Mures, Transylvania Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Targu Muras, Transylvania Your Relation to this Family/Person: G uncel Remarks:

ilanab56

ITZKOVICH ITZHAK / IGNAC

Last Name:ITZKOVICH First Name:ITZHAK/IGNAC Date of Birth:8.1.1911 Place of Birth (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Your Relation to this Family/Person:daughter Remarks:​

ilanab56

ITZKOVICH LANA

Last Name:ITZKOVICH First Name:LANA Date of Birth:UNKNOWN Place of Birth (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Your Relation to this Family/Person:granddaughter Remarks:​

ilanab56

ITZKOVICH LANA

הקוד| Last Name:ITZKOVICH First Name:LANA Date of Birth:after 1913 Place of Birth (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Place Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Your Relation to this Family/Person:niece Remarks:

ilanab56

Itzkovich Baila

הקוד| Last Name:ITZKOVICH First Name:Baila Date of Birth:after 1913 Place of Birth (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Place Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country):VULCHOVCE/IRHOCZ, Chechoslovaky/UKRAIN Your Relation to this Family/Person:niece Remarks:

ליהיא51

FELDMAN HAIM

last name; feldman first name;haim date of birth; nowy-miasto, POLAND place of residence during the ww2; sambor your relation to this person; my uncle​

לוטקה

Micenmacher - Warsaw

Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: WOLF Date of Birth: about 1875 Place of Birth (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's grandfather Remarks: Father's name – YECHIEL MICENMACHER Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: CHANA or HANA Date of Birth: about 1880 Place of Birth (City, Country): KOZIENICE, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's grandmother Remarks: Father's name – AVRAHAM STEINBERG Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: CHAIM or HAIM Date of Birth: about 1904 Place of Birth (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's uncle Remarks: Father's name – WOLF MICENMACHER Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: CIPA or ZIPORA or FEIGA Date of Birth: about 1904 Place of Birth (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's aunt Remarks: Father's name – MORDECHAI Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: ESTER Date of Birth: about 1929 Place of Birth (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's cousin Remarks: Father's name – CHAIM MICENMACHER Last Name: MICENMACHER First Name: MORDECHAI Date of Birth: about 1927 Place of Birth (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): WARSAW, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My father's cousin Remarks: Father's name – CHAIM MICENMACHER​

ליהיא51

FELDMAN ROCHZE

last name;feldman first name;rochze date of birth;- place of birth; dobromil -POLAND place of residence during the ww2; dobromil - POLAND your relation to this person; aunt​

לוטקה

SHTEIAUF - SZCZERZEC

Last Name: SHTEIAUF First Name: ROSA or REISEL Date of Birth: about 1895 Place of Birth (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandmother's sister Remarks: Father's name – DAVID GLASS Last Name: SHTEIAUF First Name: SOLOMON or SALA Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandmother's nephew Remarks: Mother's name – ROSA SHTEIAUF​

לוטקה

Getreu - SZCZERZEC

Last Name: GETREU First Name: CHAIM Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandmother's nephew Remarks: Father's name – MEYER GETREU Mother's name – SHULAMIT GLASS Was a doctor Last Name: GETREU First Name: DAVID Date of Birth: about 1895 Place of Birth (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandmother's sister Remarks: Father's name – MEYER GETREU Mother's name – SHULAMIT GLASS Last Name: GETREU First Name: SOLOMON or SALA Date of Birth: Place of Birth (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Place of Residence During the WWII (City, Country): SZCZERZEC, Poland Your Relation to this Family/Person: My Grandmother's nephew Remarks: Father's name – MEYER GETREU Mother's name – SHULAMIT GLASS​

למעלה