אירוח ולרי בזרוב

Kalderon

Kalderon - If the family members lived in the Jewish community until 1991, where are they now. If he was fighting in one of the many partizan detachements, there might be records in former Yougoslavia historical institutions. If it is not a mistake, then they moved from the place they were born to Beuthen. Valery​

תרגום לעברית (לא שאת צריכה...)

לגבי קלדרון: אם בני המשפחה חיו בקהילה היהודית עד שנת 1991, היכן הם היום ? אם הוא לחם במסגרת אחת מיחידות הפרטיזנים הרבות, עשויות להיות רשומות במכונים ההסטוריים של מה שהיתה פעם יוגוסלביה. אם מדובר בטעות, הרי שהם עברו מהמקום בו נולדו ל – Beuthen. ולרי תרגם: רוני

וגם לי יש משפחה אבודה...

שלום, שוב, ולרי! דודו של סבי, סם Sam (שמעון) ברוּמברג, הגיע לחופי ניו-יורק בשנת 1903, ולאחר מכן שוב בשנת 1913, מן העיירה קרסילוב Krasilov, אוקראינה. בתו, בסי Bessia (בתיה), ושתי בנותיהם: לנה Lena (לאה) ורוז Rose (רוזה), הגיעו בשנת 1922. איתרתי את המשפחה במאגר של אליס איילנד ועקבתי אחריהם במפקדי האוכלוסין עד שנת 1930. איתרתי את מסמכי ההתאזרחות של סם משנות ה - 40 (המסמכים של הנשים לא אותרו, למרות שהיה לי את המספר שלהן מהמניפסט של אליס איילנד), אך לא הצלחתי לאתר את רישומי הפטירה של סם ורעייתו כמו גם את רישומי הנישואין (אם נישאו בכלל) של הבנות (נעזרתי לשם כך בקולגות מניו-יורק שחיפשו באינדקסים של הפטירות והנישואין). אשמח לקבל עצה כיצד להתקדם בחיפוש ענף אבוד זה, לאילו מקורות כדאי לפנות? תודה, ארנון
Hello, again, Vallery! My grandfather's uncle, Sam (Schimen) BRUMBERG, arrived to New-York in 1903, and then again in 1913, from the small village, Krasilow, Ukraine. His wife, Bessie (Basia), along with their 2 daughters: Lena (Lea) and Rose (Roza), arrived in 1922. I've found the family in EIDB, and I was able to track them in the US federal census until 1930. I was even able to get Sam's naturalization papers from the 1940s (the daughters' documents weren't found, althought their serial numbers appear in the EI manifest). I wasn't able to find Sam's or Bessie's death records, nor the daughters' marriage records (I used the great help of colleeagues in NY, who searched the relevant indexes). I'll be really grateful to get any advice of how to continue and look for them. May you recommend my about more relevant sources? Thanks, Arnon​

Arnon

The same as the previous answer to Osnat Hazan with the following addition, which answers the part: ... does finding a person in your lists help us with finding details about his/her living descendants and/or his/her "previous" life before the immigration? First of all what lists do you have in mind? HIAS archive does not consist of lists of the names. We have arrival records like this since 1909 until today. Altough the format was changing over years the basic information was the same. The first name, last name, arrival date, age, gender, social status, accompanied family members, nativity, name of the ship, port of entry, the name and the address and relationship of a person to whom the immigrant was released. Sometimes occupation. For some arrivals between 1933 and 1954 we have files with a very different information from the detailed bio with the references to the past history and description of the first weeks in the US when an immigrant made first stepa of adaptation, to just a few pages with insignificant information of arrival to the place of destination and the first address of residence. No information of the descendants or ancestors. However, often this information and the help of other available databases gives th eopportunity to trace the living relatives.​

תרגום התשובה לארנון

אנא ראה תשובתי לאסנת חזן. אשר לחלק בשאלתך המתייחס למציאת אדם ברשימות שלנו והקשר בין אדם כזה לבין מציאת צאצאיו: ראשית דבר, יש לברר על מה אתה חושב כאשר אתה מדבר על הרשימות שלנו. ארכיון HIAS אינו כולל רשימות של שמות. יש לנו רשומות הגעה (arrival records) כמו זו המצורפת לתשובתי משנת 1909 ועד היום. למרות שהפורמט השתנה במהלך השנים, הרי שהמידע נשאר אותו מידע: שם פרטי, שם משפחה, תאריך הגעה, גיל, מין, מצב משפחתי, בני משפחה נילווים, מקום לידה, שם האניה, נמל כניסה, שם/כתובת/קירבה לאדם אליו הגיע הנכנס. לעיתים נרשם גם העיסוק. לגבי חלק מן ההגעות בין השנים 1933 ו – 1954 יש לנו תיקים השונים זה מזה במידע שיש בהם: בחלקים ניתן למצוא קורות חיים מפורטים עם התיחסות לחיים בעבר וכן תיאור של השבועות הראשונים בארה"ב, במהלכם עשה המהגר את צעדיו הראשונים בהסתגלות ובחלקם האחר רק כמה דפים עם מידע בלתי משמעותי מההגעה ועד למוקם הידע והכתובת הראשונה של המגורים בארה"ב. אין כל מידע על צאצאים או על אבותיהם של הנכנסים. יד עם זאת, לעיתים קרובות מידע זה ביחד עם מידע נוסף ממאגרי מידע אחרים, מספק את ההזדמנות לאתר קרובים חיים.

חייקין

CHAIKIN / WOLODARSKI

Sima CHAIKIN, my great grandfather's sister, married a lawyer by the name of Eliyahu WOLODARSKI before 1886. They may have been first cousins. They did not come to Eretz Israel with the rest of the family. She lived in Yekaterinoslav (now Pietropetrovsk). She had a son Gregory Harry (Zvi Hirsh) who was an agricultural engineer. In 1924, Gregory came to Eretz Israel and returned to Russia a short time later. At the beginning of the 1930s’, he appeared on a short visit in England. He was accompanied by two secret agents who followed his every footstep. He visited family members and possibly left behind a photo. By the writing on the reverse side of the photo it may be concluded that it was given to the holder by his younger brother. The aim of his visit to England was to purchase agricultural equipment, probably meant for Birobijan, because that was the time that the agricultural settlement in Birobijan was planned (1928-1934). The name of the firm he represented was “ARCS”. Sima also had two daughters, Pauline and Rose. She may had another daughter who was born in 1900, Judith. Family members sojourned in Eretz Israel in 1924 (may have been Gregory mentioned above). A female family member came visiting in the 1930s’ and committed suicide while staying in Tel Aviv. Any help to locate descendants of that part of my family would be most appreciated. Best regards, Udi Cain (CHAIKIN)​

חייקין

וולודרסקי

דודה רבא שלי, סימה (חייקין)נישאה לעו"ד בשם וולודרסקי, יתכן והיה בן דוד מדרגה ראשונה. הם לא באו לא"י עם שאר המשפחה. גרה ביקטרינסלב (כיום ניטרופרטרובסק). בן, גרגורי (הרי, צבי הירש, היה מהנדס חקלאי), בא כנראה ב 1924 לא"י וכעבור זמן קצר חזר לרוסיה. בתחילת שנות השלושים הופיע לביקור קצר באנגליה, מלווה שני שוטרי חרש ששמרו על צעדיו; ביקר אצל קרובי המשפחה בלונדון והשאיר מס' תמונות (תמונה שלפי הכיתוב מאחור, נראה כי קיבל מאח צעיר). מטרת בואו לאנגליה היתה רכישת ציוד חקלאי ואולי קשור הדבר להכנות מ 1928 להקמת ההאחזות החקלאית בבירוביג'אן ב 1934. שם החברה שבשמה הגיע היה: "”ARCS. לסימה היו גם 2 בנות, פאולינה ורוז. יתכן ונולדה בת נוספת, יהודית, בשנת 1900. בת משפחה באה בשנות השלושים, התאבדה בתל אביב. כל עזרה תבורך
אודי

mahaian

היה שחקן כדורסל בשם יגאל וולדורסקי

ז''ל. הוא היה מאשדות יעקב ואני הכרתי אותו. יש לו משפחה אך אני לא בטוח אם מישהו ממשפחה זו נשאר באשדות יעקב. אני יכול לברר...

אדם פ1

Looking for my G-father's cousin

Hello! I'm searching after my G-father cousin named Gabi Deutsch. For all I know he imigrated to The U.S from Slovakia after WW2. he was living in New York. I'm sure he's not alive anymore, but perhaps his children/g-children still are. How can I find any information about him or his decendants? Thanking you in advance. Adam.

אדם פ1

ובעברית...

שלום, מחפש אחר בן דודו של סבי. שמו של הבן דוד: גבי דויטש. הוא היגר לניו יורק,ארה"ב לאחר מלחה"ע ה-2 (ב1949 בערך). הוא אינו בין החיים אך כל מידע עליו ועל צאצאיו עימם אבד הקשר, יוכל לעזור. תודה מראש.

אדם פ1

Other names

Other names, of my G-father's wife & two daughters who I'm not sure wether they were murdered in Auschwitz or not are: Etela Deutsch (Nee' Weiss) was born in 1913 (according to the JewishGen website) Hedwiga (Hedike) Deutsch born in 1934 Katarin Deutsch born in 1937 They were all living in either the town Tornal'a or Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia. I need to find out if they survived Auschwitz or other labor camps, I couldn't get any information from the Auschwitz website. Thank you

Adam P1

1)Grandfather Answer. Contact our location service (questionnaire) 2) Grandfather's wife and daughters Answer Try JewishGen Holocaust Database and US Holocaust Memorial Museum search on-line.​

תרגום לאדם

לשאלתך לגבי הסבא, תשובתי היא: צור קשר עם שרות האיתור שלנו (ראה שאלון). לשאלתך לגבי אשת הסבא ובנותיו, תשובתי היא: נסה את מאגר השואה של הג'ואישג'ן וכן את מוזיאון השואה בוושינגטון, שבשניהם ניתן לבצע חיפושים מקוונים ברשת. ההפניה לשאלון מצויה בתשובה לכוכה.

ybrandes

חיפוש קרובי משפחה של אבי משפחת SALB

שלום ולרי ============= אני מחפש את משפחת SALBERG LOUIS שלדעת אבי היתה גרה בשנת 1950 בברוקלין ניו-יורק לואיס עלה לארהב ב1911 בשם לייב זרמבוק יהודי אמריקאי מפלורידה עזר לי בחיפושים ומסר לי כי מצא באליס-איילנד את הפרטים הבאים: Leib ZAREMBOK, age 27, arrived at the Port of New York on 18 September 1911 having sailed from Antwerp, Belgium on the ship "Finland". His last place of residence was Wilna,Russia where his father, Berl ZAREMBOK, still lived. Leib was coming to his uncle Israel Pencel, who had paid for his ticket. On 20 July 1913 the following persons arrived at the Port of New York having sailed from Antwerp, Belgium on board the ship "Lapland": ZARENIBOK, Mariashe, age 27, wife ZARENIBOK, Sore, age 8, daughter ZARENIBOK, Abram, age 6, son ZARENIBOK, Natoli, age 2, son. They were coming to join their husband/father, Leib ZARENIBOK, in Toledo, Ohio. Their last residence was Wilna,Russia, where their father-in-law/grandfather Berl ZARENIBOK still lived. I do believe, despite the spelling variation, that this was the family of your Leib ZAREMBOK. I also found that ZAREMBOK, Aron, age 20, arrived at the Port of New York on 18 March 1912 having sailed from Antwerp, Belgium on the ship "Lapland." His last place of residence was Wilna, Russia, where his father, Berl Zarembok, still lived. Aron´s marital status is shown as Single. He also was coming to his uncle Israel, who lived in Brooklyn, New York and had paid for Aron´s ticket. I did not find any of these people when I searched the index of the United States Census for the year 1920. Also, the surname SALBERG, does not appear in the index. אני הצלחתי בחיפושי באינטרנט להגיע לבן אח של לואיס והוא אימת לי חלק קטן ממה שמצאנו באליס איילנד. וזה המכתב ששלח לי Jack Salberg <[email protected]> wrote: Louis Salberg (Zaremboc) was my uncle. I believe he was the oldest of my father´s brothers who were living in the U.S. when I was a young boy in the 1950s. My father Max was the youngest of the brothers and came to the United States in 1948. Louis and his brothers Hymie, and Harry came to the US back in about 1910. The family was from Vilna in what is now Lithuania and I believe their father had a bakery there. I believe some of the older brothers served in the US army. My father was in the Polish Army and later was in Concentration Camps under the Nazis. Zaremboc was their family last name in Europe. Let me know what else you would like to know and how you are related to them. אם נוכל למצא את עיקבות משפחת לואיס סלברג זה יביא הרבה נחת לאבי. תודה

zogu

Zylberman

ולרי ברוך הבא, ( אנחנו כבר מכירים) בעבר מצאת עבורי פרטים חשובים מאוד על משפחת אייסינגר, שהגיעו לארה"ב מגרמניה, והודות לך נוצרו קשרים עם בני המשפחה שהצלחתי לאתר ושעדיין חיים ומתגוררים בארה"ב. ועכשיו לשאלה שלי: הרבה מאוד זמן שאני מנסה לאתר מידע על שני בני דודים של אבי, שברחו לרוסיה בנובמבר 1939 מלודז', פולין. מייטק זילברמן סרבניק נולד במאי 1921 ומייטק רובין יליד 1919 . ב- 1940 התקבל מכתב מעיר בשם "סלונים" - (העיר הייתה בידי הרוסים, ומיקומה לא רחוק מהגבול הגרמני.) ב- 1941 פרצה המלחמה בין גרמניה לרוסיה, וכבר ביום הראשון או השני הגרמנים כבשו את המקום. האם יש דרך לקבל מידע עליהם, או להתחכות על עקבותיהם וגורלם? במידה והם נהרגו במקום- האם קיימת רשימה במקום כלשהו?, היכן? או - במידה והם הצליחו לברוח, איך אוכל לאתר אותם, או מה עלה בגורלם. דרך הצלב האדום לא הצלחתי לקבל שום מידע עליהם. תודה רבה
Welcome, Valery ! We already know each other. In the past you found very important information on the Eisinger family, that came to the US from Germany. Thanks to you we made contact with the surviving Eisinger s that I managed to locatr in the US. My query: I am trying for a long time to find information about two cousins of my father. They fled from Lodz, Poland to Russia in November 1939: MIETEK ZYLBERMAN SREBNIK ' – born May 1921 MIETEK RUBIN – born 1919 A letter from them arrived in 1940 from the town of "Slonim" (then in the hands of the Russians, not far from the German border). In 1941 the warbroke between Russia and Germany, and "Slonim" was taken by the Germans on the first or second day of fighting. Is there a way to find any information about the above two or to trace their whereabouts ? If they were killed in Slonim – is there a list of the dead people anywhere ? If yes – where ? If the managed to escape – who can I trace them or find out what happened to them ? My application to the Red Cross did not yield any information on them. Thank you very much.​

Zogu

Dear inquirer, Your quest for the lost contact, whether it is only memory of the people long time gone or the wish to establish the contact with the living is very important to us and we will be happy to help you if we can. Unfortunately, we cannot answer your question right now because it requires a real search in the archives and databases, sometimes it may be a long time. To do it properlyly, please fill out the attached questionnaire (put as much information as possible) and you can add whatever details you think will be useful and mail to our address: HIAS Location Service 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001​

ובעברית...

חוקרת יקרה, החיפוש שלך אחר הקשר האבוד, בין אם הוא רק זיכרון מלפני זמן רב או משאלה ליצור קשר עם החיים הוא חשוב מאוד לנו ונשמח לסייע לך אם נוכל. לרוע המזל, איננו יכולים לענות על שאלתך כעת מפני שהוא דורשת מחקר אמיתי בארכיונים ובמסדי נתונים. לעתים הדבר עלול לקחת זמן רב. כדי לעשות זאת כראוי, מלאי בבקשה את השאלון המצורף (הוסיפי מידע רב ככל האפשר) ותוכלי להוסיף כל פרט שתחשבי שיועיל ולשלוח לכתובתנו:
HIAS Location Service 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001​

ruva

מחפש מידע לגבי משפחת Taybel/Taibel

ב-jewishgen/litvaks ברישום אוכלוסין שבוצע ב- 1851מצאתי את משפחתי "Taybel" לפי הרישום היו במשפחה שלושה ילדים: דון,דוד, ורחל. אני צאצא של דון.שם פרטי נדיר.שם זה קיבל דודי(אח של אבי) יליד 1911. לפי רישום אוכלוסין בן השני של משפחת טייבל,דוד, גויס לצבא.וכנראה השתתף במלחמת קרים 1853-1856 כאות הוקרה על השתתפות במלחמה ניתנה ללוחמים רשות להתיישב בחלקים הדרומיים של אימפריה הרוסית . לאחר המלחמה הוא לא חזר הביתה ל-Glebokie-Belarus והקים משפחה אי שם בדרום רוסיה. א. ביד ושם מצאתי דפי עד של משפחת טייבל דוד מעיר Kerch(Krym) שנירצחו ע''י הנאצים. לצערי לא הצלחתי לאתר את אנשים שמלאו את דפי עד. ב. מצאתי משפחה נוספת "Taybel" מ-Baku-Azerbaijan שהיגרו בשנים אחרונות לארצות הברית. גם הם ואבות אבותיהם ילידי בקו.לשאלתי מה מקור המשפחה ענו – בלארוס. סבי ניפטר בגיל צעיר ב-1918,כאשר אבי היה בן עשר.בגלל המרחק, קשר בין משפחות נותק(אנו פלג ליטאי של משפחת טייבל). מאבי שמעתי שאי שם בדרום רוסיה צריכים להיות קרובי משפחה.יותר פרטים הוא לא ידע. התכן שאנו ענפים של עץ אחד. ברצוני לבדוק את הנושא. שאלתי האם בארכיונים של אוקראינה ואזרבייזאן ניתן לקבל אינפורמציה על קהילה יהודית של קר'ץ ובקו? כתבתי לארכיון באוקראינה לא קיבלתי תשובה. מה אלי לעשות לעשות כדי למצאו תשובות לשאלות שלי? תודה

למעלה