אירוח ולרי בזרוב

isron

I would like to learn more about this case. Thye Soviet Army recaptured this area in 1944, when almost no Jews left alive. It is absolutely possible that he was sent to GULAG. A lot of lists with millions of names are being published in different areas of the former Soviet Union. May be these lists contain the name you are looking for. Many of them are on line.​

תרגום ל - isron

ברצוני לדעת יותר על מקרה זה. הצבא הסוביטי כבש מחדש אזור זה בשנת 1944, בזמן שכמעט לא היה אף לא יהודי אחד בין החיים. אפשרי לגמרי שהוא נשלח לגולאג. רשימות רבות, עם מליוני שמות, מפורסמות באזורים שונים של מה שהיה פעם ברית המועצות. אולי רשימות אלו מכילות את השם שאתה מחפש. רשימות רבות מבין אלו נמצאות ברשת. תרגם: רוני

ישרון

Thanks i m looking after one of tho

dear mr Valery as much as i have learnt from my fathers stories my granfather Eduard Uprimny was deported from Wienna at the year 1939 with a great groop of jews to the eara of Lamberg-Levov/when the red army entered the area the where taken as POWto the Ural area.they got the same treatment as the german pow so most of them died in a very short time, i would like to know what happend there and when did he die,as much as i know a cusin of him named Otto Skall was together with him and sent a red cross letter to his doughter who lived in Tel Aviv letting her know about his death/

mahaian

ובכן להלן השמות שאני מחפש באנגלית:

Voikhansky from Vitebsk:lana Shapiro, Simion Voikhansky,Yerucham Voikhansky, shifra Voikhansky,Basia and Rosa Voikhansky אשר התגוררו ב - 11 - Slobodskaiaoliza ב- Vitebsk בשנת - 1924 כנראה עד פרוץ המלחמה. כמו כן באופן כללי מידע על כל ה - Voikhansky מויטבסק שהיה להם קשר לענף הבורסקאות = Tannery בויטבסק לפני המלחמה. אני גם מחפש כל אינפורמציה הקשורה במשפחת : Kreslavsky From Nevel במיוחד צאצאי: Izik Yankel Kreslavsky . מעניין אותי לדעת האם כולם ניספו בשואה או אולי שרד מישהו מהם? והעיקר תודה רבה מראש.

mahaian

Chana(nee) Voikhansky

כמו כן שכחתי לציין שאחות אחת של סבי מויטבסק חנה וויכנסקי Chana (nee) Voikhansky, היגרה לארה''ב כנראה בתחילת המאה ה-20 ואין לי שום מושג לגבי שם משפחתה לאחר הנישואין ולגבי השאלה אם יש לה שם צאצאים.

תרגום שאלת mahaian

Do you have any listing about Jews from Vitebsk region that fled or died during the “Evacuation” into Russia at the Holocaust period ? I am trying to find the descendants of my father’s paternal uncles – the Voikhansky family from Vitebsk (dead or alive) and the descendants of his maternal uncles – the Kreslavsky family from Nevel. I know a few names for the Voikhansky family and an address: My great grandfather was Berl Voikhansky. He was a tanner by profession. A document dated 1924 says her address was Slobodska Oliza 11in Vitebsg. Some of the names of my grandfather’s (Yerucham Voikhansky),brothers and sisters are: Simion Voikhansky and wife: Beile, Shifra Voikhansky,Basia and Rosa Voikhansky (twins), Lana Shapiro (widow) with 2 children. All of them lived at the same (above) address. All the houses were burnt in the war. My grandfather’s sister- Chana (nee) Voikhansky, immigrated to the US in the beginning of the 20th century, and I have no further information. I am looking for any information about the above Voikhansky from Vitebsk– Kreslavsky from Nevelfamilies and their whereabouts. Thank you in advance.​
תרגום: רוני

An answer to mahaian

We cannot accept the search requests for Russia, it is not enough information. Most of the refugees from Poland were arrested and sent first to Siberia and then to Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan. From about 400.000 of Jews about third died, most of the survived population immigrated after the war to the US, Israel or other countries. The rest stayed. Currently the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington is microfilming the Jewish records in the archives of these regions, where they were exiled during the war. More and more Jewish communities in the former USSR are publishing the lists of the civilian Jews perished during the Holocaust. Such Memorial books appear in Belorussia. The link to the Jewish community of Vitebsk is below. It is worth to get in touch witht them and find out what they have in this reagrd. Valery​

yehudad

תרגום תשובה ל-mahaian

איננו יכולים לקבל את בקשות החיפוש לרוסיה, מאחר ואין מספיק מידע. מרבית הפליטים מפולין נאסרו ונשלחו לסיביר בתחילה ולאחר מכן לקזחסטן ולאוזבקיסטן. מתוך 400,000 יהודים בערך שליש מתו. רוב הניצולים היגרו לאחר המלחמה לארה"ב, ישראל או למדינות אחרות. היתר נשארו. המוזיאון לזכר השואה בוושינגטון עוסק כרגע בצילום למיקרופילם של רשומות היהודים מהארכיונים באזורים אלה, מהם הוגלו בזמן המלחמה. יותר ויותר קהילות יהודיות בברה"מ לשעבר מפרסמות רשימות של האזרחים היהודים שנרצחו במהלך השואה. ספרי זכרון כאלה מופיעים בבלרוסיה. הקישור לקהילה היהודית בויטבסק מופיע בהמשך. שווה ליצור עימם קשר ולראות מה הם מחזיקים בנושא זה.

../images/Emo41.gifנא לרשום את השמות בלטינית../images/Emo41.gif

גם מי שלא כותב את הודעתו באנגלית, מתבקש לכתוב לפחות את שמות המשפחה ואת שמות המקומות בתעתיק לועזי. אם אסנת או אני נצטרך לכתוב את זה באותיות לוע"זיות אין לנו כל דרך להבטיח שנרשום את זה נכון, וכך תרד לטימיון השאלה והתשובה. אנא הקפידו
רוני

קואירן

חיפש קרובים

אני מחפשת פרטים אודות משפחתה של אימי. מדובר במשפ' צ'סקלה (czaskala) מהעיק קאליש (kalisz) בפולין. ידוע לנו כי הם היו בברה"מ והיו בדרכם חזרה לפולין כאשר פרצה המלחמה בין גרמניה לברה"מ. מאז אין לנו כל מידע אודותיהם. תודה מראש קרן

כוכה

קרובים שהגיעו לארה"ב בתחילת המאה

המאה הקודמת היא המאה ה - 20. דודת אימי: אידה דייטש דויטש IDA DAITCH -DOITCH, שם מהבית: ANTZEL או GORDON, ילידת 1980 בערך (אפשרי כמה שנים צעירה יותר או מבוגרת יותר). היגרה לארה"ב בערך ב 1905 מליטא ונישאה שם לגצל - GETZL DOITCH - DAITCH היו להם 2 בנים ו 2 בנות. הבנים היו רופאים (?) ואחת הבנות נשואה לרופא (?). לאימי בארץ היה איתם קשר לאחר המלחמה בשנות ה -50 וניתק. היא אינה זוכרת היכן התגוררו - אולי בשיקאגו. איתה או באותה תקופה היגרה אחותה: FEIGE ANTZEL או GORDON שנישאה לאידל - EIDEL (שם פרטי - שם משפחתו אינו ידוע). היו להם שני ילדים והיא נפטרה בערך בין 1918-1922. מאמצינו למצוא דרך אליס איילנד ורשימות הביטוח הלאומי - העלו שמות קרובים - אך לא בהם מדובר. אודה על כל דרך חדשה.

תרגום שאלתה של כוכה

Relatives that arrived to the US in the beggining of the 20th century. My mother's aunt: IDA DAITCH -DOITCH (nee ANTZEL or GORDON). DOB: circa. 1890(maybe a few years older or younger). She immigrated to the US about 1905 from Lithuania and married in the US GETZL DOITCH -DAITCH. They had 2 boys and 2 girls. The sons may have been medical Doctors and on of the girls maybe married a medical Doctor. My mother (in Israel) was in touch with them during the 1950's but lost contact with then. She does not remember where they lived - maybe Chicago. At the same time that Ida immigrated (maybe with her) her sister Feige ANTZEL or GORDON imigrated to the US too. She married Eidel (last name unknown). They had two children, and she passed away circa 1918 - 1922. Our efforts to find them by searching Ellis Island database or the SSDI yielded names of other relatives. I will be grateful for any new lead.​

Kocha

Dear inquirer, Your quest for the lost contact, whether it is only memory of the people long time gone or the wish to establish the contact with the living is very important to us and we will be happy to help you if we can. Unfortunately, we cannot answer your question right now because it requires a real search in the archives and databases, sometimes it may be a long time. To do it properlyly, please fill out the attached questionnaire (put as much information as possible) and you can add whatever details you think will be useful and mail to our address: HIAS Location Service 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001​

yehudad

תרגום תגובה לכוכה

חוקר יקר, החיפוש שלך אחרי הקשר האבוד, בין אם הוא מונע מזכרונם של אנשים שמזמן אינם או מן הרצון ליצור קשר עם החיים, חשוב לנו מאוד ואנו נשמח לעזור אם נוכל. לצערנו, לא נוכל לענות על שאלתך כעת, מאחר והיא דורשת חיפוש מעמיק בארכיון ובמדי הנתונים. חיפוש כזה נמשך לעיתים זמן רב. בכדי לבצע אותו על הצד הטוב ביותר, אנא מלאי את השאלון המצורף (מלאי מידע רב ככל האפשר). תוכלי להוסיף מידע ככל שתרצי שאת חושבת שעשוי לעזור לנו בחיפוש ושלחי לנו לכתובת:
HIAS Location Service 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001​

yehudad

../images/Emo124.gif../images/Emo124.gif אכן נשמט הקישור../images/Emo70.gif

מתשובתו של ולרי. את השאלון ניתן למצוא בקישור הזה. בהצלחה

תרגום לאנגלית

I am looking for information about my mother's family. The family in question is the Czaskala family from the town of Kalisz in Poland. We know that they were in the USSR and were on their way back to Poland, on the break of the war between Germany and the USSR. Ever since we have no information about them. Thanking you in advance. Keren​

Keren

Dear inquirer, Your quest for the lost contact, whether it is only memory of the people long time gone or the wish to establish the contact with the living is very important to us and we will be happy to help you if we can. Unfortunately, we cannot answer your question right now because it requires a real search in the archives and databases, sometimes it may be a long time. To do it properlyly, please fill out the attached questionnaire (put as much information as possible) and you can add whatever details you think will be useful and mail to our address: HIAS Location Service 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001​

למעלה