העטיפות הכי גרועות

Jagged chaos

../images/Emo106.gifמקום 17

Vanilla Ice Cool As Ice [Soundtrack] (1991) תגובת העורך: DJLanda's Rule of Rock #23: Your pants should not be louder than your music... or the sound of your career crashing into a brick wall.

Jagged chaos

../images/Emo26.gif../images/Emo106.gifמקום 10

לא ידעתי שהוא היה זמר פעם David Hasselhoff Night Rocker (1985 תגובת העורך: The Age of Hasselhoff begins. Gentlemen, wring out your panties.

Jagged chaos

../images/Emo26.gifמקום 9

Manowar Into Glory Ride (1983) Manowar don the Loincloths of Victory and ride into battle... into glory... into Kate Bush, who decapitates them with her pirate army.

חולוני

לוחמי המטאל, הם מצחיקים.

קבלו דוגמה לליריקה שלהם: "Every one of us has heard the call Brothers of true metal proud and standing tall We know the power within us has brought us to this hall Theres magic in the metal theres magic is us all Heavy metal or no metal at all whimps and posers leave the hall Heavy metal or no metal at all whimps and posers go on get out Leave the hall Now the world must listen to our decree We dont turn down for anyone we do just what we please Got to make it louder, all men play on ten If youre not into metal, you are not my friend"

חולוני

ועוד אחת:

"Manowar Manowar living on the road When we're in town speakers explode We don't attract wimps 'cause we're too loud Just true metal people that's Manowar's crowd They wanna keep us down But they can't last When we get up we're gonna kick your ass Gonna keep on burnin' We always will Other bands play Manowar kill Other bands play Manowar kill We like it hard, we like it fast We got the biggest amps, man they blast True metal people wanna rock not pose Wearin' jeans and leather, not cracker jack clothes"

Jagged chaos

../images/Emo26.gif../images/Emo106.gifמקום 8

Cher Take Me Home (1979) Having declared war on Kate Bush, Cher slaughters the pirate army and defiles the bodies of Manowar before deftly reapplying her tan.

ערן1987

עכשיו אני מבין מאיפה התקבלה ההשראה

לשמלה של המכשפה מהסרט ה-1 של נרניה

Jagged chaos

../images/Emo26.gif../images/Emo106.gifמקום 8

Michael Jackson HIStory: Past, Present and Future - Book I (1995) Forget Kenny Loggins. Forget Yanni. This is the most pompous album cover in rock history. Michael: "Bow down before me!" McCauley: "But my knees still hurt!"

למעלה