MY NEW BOOK : THE ASTRAL CREDO

RobertB10

MY NEW BOOK : THE ASTRAL CREDO

How do Ex-Terrestrials view us? THE ASTRAL CREDO by Robert Bettelheim reveals Interstellar romance, adventure, and the significance of life, which powerfully emerge as advanced and socially responsible Ex-Terrestrials contact Earth, despite the resistance of authority. Could you check out my new book; The ASTRAL CREDO on Amazon {Sci. Fi. and Romance} on this subject. I would really appreciate a short review. The work is a novel about the first contact with Ex-Terrestrials who have a superior civilization, and have come to warn us of our ways and turn us from self-destruction. They face fierce resistance from the authorities and a conflict results with an assassination, a bombing and a kidnapping.

RaikaRakka

פרסומת מעניינת

אני תוהה אם הוא יודע עברית, ואם לא, למה ואיך הגיע לכאן.

תקציר כמעט מדוייק של סיפור הסרט

"יום בו עמדה הארץ".....
(The Day the Earth Stood Still)
משנת 1951.....

"The work is a novel about the first contact with Ex-Terrestrials who have a superior civilization, and have come to warn us of our ways and turn us from self-destruction. They face fierce resistance from the authorities and a conflict results with an assassination, a bombing and "a kidnapping.

Bull's Eye!!

זו איננה ביקורת - רק התרשמות מתוכן הדברים.

למעלה