מה עושים כאשר הטכניקה לא עובדת?

ש מים

מה עושים כאשר הטכניקה לא עובדת?

אין אחד/ת שעוסק באמנות לחימה ולא נתקל/ה בבעיה: אני מנסה לבצע תרגיל/טכניקה מורכבת וחדשה שלמדתי, ונוכח שהיא לא עובדת כאשר הפרטנר מתנגד/זז בצורה "לא צפוייה". האינסטיקט במקרה כזה הוא - לרוב - להפעיל כח, כדי לאלץ אותו "לישר קו". אבל אנו יודעים שלא זו הדרך ("למה"? יש המון סיבות, לכל טכניקה הרציונאל שלה, אבל לכולם מכנה משותף אחד: כח עובד רק כאשר היריב חלש ממני...
).
אז מה אתם עושים?
(תודה מראש למשיבים)

דיברגנט חדש

משנים וריאציה של תרגיל ומנסים שוב את התרגיל המקורי כאשר

היריב עייף ולא בפוקוס מלא.

amir_aikido

מנסים שוב ושוב, בודקים הזדמנות תזמון ומיקום, שואלים את המורה

אין לי טכניקה אחת שעובדת ב 100% מהמקרים, למעשה, עם הקבוצה שאני מתרגל, גם 30% זה אחוז הצלחה לא רע בשבילי. ככה זה כשאני מתרגל הרבה עם אנשים שרמתם גבוהה משלי, ושלהצליח לבצע עליהם טכניקה דורש טיימינג וביצוע מאוד מדוייקים, ברמה שקשה לי, ומהצד השני אני מתאמן רק פעמיים בשבוע.
&nbsp
כשהטכניקה לא עובדת בתירגול טכני - מנסים שוב, ועדיף לאט יותר. מנסים להבין מה לא עבד, מותר גם לשמוע את תחושות מקבל הטכניקה, מתייעצים עם המורה. ואז מנסים שוב ושוב ושוב.
כשהטכניקה לא עובדת במשחק קרב - עוברים לטכניקה אחרת, ומנסים את הטכניקה שוב אח"כ. ואז משתדלים ללמוד אותה עוד בתירגול הטכני. מודה ומתוודה, יש לי גם טעויות במסגרתן אני מנסה לקחת טכניקה בכוח, לא בטיימינג ולא בהזדמנות הנכונה - לא פעם, בשל קריאה לא נכונה של המצב / המצב המתהווה. חלק מהכיף של "משחק קרב" הוא שלא פעם במצב כזה - אני נופל

&nbsp
אמיר
&nbsp

ש מים

תודה. השאלה שלי לא היתה נכונה

אבל למדתי מזה משהו: לפעמים צריך לקבל תשובות לא נכונות/לא טובות כדי להבין ששאלת את השאלה הלא נכונה/לא טובה...

ש מים

תודה

השאלה מאוד מורכבת, והעליתי אותה במקום אחר - בפורום יעודי ומתמחה בשיטה שלנו (בודו-טאיג'וצו). לא אוכל להעלות כאן את התשובות (בדגש על "תשובות") כי היו המון כאלו וברובן ארוכות מאווווד ומורכבות מאוד (מכיוון שהיו כ"כ הרבה תשובות, בעלות גיוון כ"כ גדול, תכלעס קשה לברור בין "הנכונות" ל-"לא נכונות", ויכולת הקבלה או הסינון נתונה לפרשנות ולמידת ההבנה של השואל
. אבל אם אתה תוהה: קיבלתי מספר תשובות מאוד מעניינות לדעתי/שעניינו אותי ונתנו לי חומרים למחשבה).

ש מים

זה מסובך

מדובר בפורום/דף פייסבוק של הבוג'ינקאן, שכנראה פתוח רק לחברים (הדף הוא בינלאומי. לא ישראלי).
אבל - לאחר מחשבה - אנסה בהקדם לבחור מספר תשובות שענו לי על חלק מהשאלה, ולעלותן כאן.

ש מים

מספר תשובות/עצות שאהבתי

הערה: השאלה הראשונה שהצבתי היתה זהה פחות או יותר למה שכתבתי כאן, אבל לאחר מספר תשובות (סה"כ קיבלתי שם יותר מ- 90 תגובות) הבנתי ששאלתי שאלה לא נכונה ואז שיניתי אותה. חלק מהתשובות שקיבלתי התייחסו לשאלה הראשונה (ובכל זאת היה בהן משום חשיבות, לכן הבאתי אותן). אביא תחילה את התשובות שהתייחסו לשאלה הראשונה וא"כ אציג את השאלה המתוקנת וחלק מהתשובות שקיבלתי אליה. הכל כמובן באנגלית...

1. Jon Daskam:
    1st a disclaimer: I'm not actively in the Bujinkan (but I'd like to be).

I did teach dance for several years, and there are a few things in common with martial arts.
    Technique is vitally important. If you try to hide poor technique with speed or force you'll learn bad technique and seriously limit your future skills. It takes about 4000 proper repetitions to develop muscle memory. Nobody is doing 4000 full force locks or throws without causing injuries or getting injured.
    Not causing or getting injured is pretty important to continued training. There aren't a whole lot of MAA instructors getting on the floor in their 80s and 90s for good reason.
  2. Jason Vajra:
    All techniques are bad when they're used at the wrong time. It's easy for someone to resist in a training situation. You have to set up the situation for the technique to work. Almost no one will stand there and watch you apply some joint manipulation. Koppojutsu exists for a reason. If your opponent does manage to figure out what you're doing and resist in a real altercation, that is when you flow into a different technique. Off-balance the opponent and don't ever let them regain balance. In training, you should explain the training methodology to the student. If they leave class thinking they're just going to walk up and musha dori someone, that is dangerous to them. There are counters to every technique, especially when done slower in training for safety. You could change your technique in training, but that's not what you're trying to teach them. You could hurt them with a strike or something, but then you're a bad teache.
  3. Craig Guest:
    Do you do any resistance or pressure testing at anytime during your training?
    If not think about adding some in then it has an appropriate place and time aside from pure non resistant technical sessions.
    We’ve been training that way for the last 12 years and have found it to be very useful in preparing a student for more realistic self defence applications. It also stops or at least when that question is asked you can say this is technical training the Pressure Testing sessions or section is later on.
    Saying that we don’t allow PT u til the student has been training for about 18 months and has at least a basic skill set to use.
  4. Adam Hurley:
    When he freezes, tell him to attack you. He will have to unfreeze to attack you and then you can apply something as soon as he is back in the fluid mode. As a rough rule in fighting, when they freeze you hit them and when they move you manipulate them. But you can't just go off piste every time or they'll think the technique doesn't work.
  5. Matt McCracken:
    I think you need to explain to these students what the purpose of this soft training. Its suppose ro make the student understand nature of the kata.

פה הבנתי כבר שהשאלה לי לא היתה נכונה, ומה שבאמת עניין אותי ורציתי לברר הוא זה:
I think i wasn't clear in my question... The problem I faced wasn't exactly in a certain technique, but rather in a certain "idea": the idea of "listening" to the opponent. I tried to explain and teach the execution of a certain technique based on "listening"...

ואז התקבלו התשובות הבאות (שענו לי במדוייק יותר):
  1. Jake Sharpstone:
    Good question!
    I have seen and practiced five solutions to this.
    1. Explain to your uke that we practice without inflicting pain...but if they want to experience the pain of a real situation..... or they can help tori by being compliant, at least initially, they usually choose to soften up. Remind them that if they relax, they get less hurt and they learn to ‘escape’ techniques.
    2. Soften them up with a gentle blow somewhere
    3. Ask them and practice with slightly increasing non-compliance to learn leverage.
    4. Change the direction of the technique, it is difficult to resist in all directions at the same time.
    5. My favourite: if you handle them lightly and they resist, keep moving and show them that in fact if they are ridged it is easier to take their balance and put other techniques on.

Once they understand waza is as much practice for uke and tori it will be fine, at least that’s what I have found.
  2. Jirka Müller:
    I had this problem too. My solution was to make them clear, what we train right now. Evere technique ist counterable, for sure. And there are a lot of ideas how to work with it ... let uke feel pain, change the technique, change the angle in order to fit your movement to uke´s stability, etc... . So I said to such uke, that we are training the basic movement to learn it right now. Trying out if the technique is still working with resistence from uke or a randori will follow in an own excercise. And show these uke, that they are more free to move and can counter more easy if they have more relaxed bodies ( = demonstrate the benefits of this behaviour and show them, that while being relaxed the technique or another one is still working on them with or without resistence...and by the way, a punch or a strike is the same motion for tori like in a soft pushing or pulling way). Good luck!

ויש עוד המון תשובות מעולות, אבל אין כאן אפשרות להעלות את כולן.

לל"ט ובהצלחה.

amir_aikido

אז השאלה היא "איך ללמד להיות קשוב/רך" ??

אני עדיין בשלב לפני - איך ללמוד את זה
(לימוד שאין לו סוף)

ש מים

"איך ללמד" = איך ללמוד.
כולנו לומדים...
ואתה צודק. זה הלימוד הכי קשה שיש, שכנראה אינו מסתיים לעולם.
בהצלחה לכל הלומדים!

למעלה