ברוכים הבאים לקבועים ולאורחים

אין לי שמץ של מושג

אך נאמר פה שההוראה כבר מיושמת. כמו שכתבתי שם, לי זה לא היה רלוונטי ממילא כי אף פעם לא עשיתי גם 3.5 דק' בעמידה ברצף (גם אם לא ראיתי בזה בתאוריה אסון גדול)

if i can shed some light

I have been teaching since the year 1999 4 minutes , reason being a study (Doctorate which my late friend (RIP) Francisco Machado was doing in Spain with my help this was done with 150 particpants and we studied the differences of standing and sitting while on a indoor cycling class with various parameters, age, fitness level, sex and state of mind RPE....even the most experienced of riders started to lean forward standing after the 4 minute mark and this causing the bio mechanical inbalnces we do not want....lack of concentration at higher heart rate levels over time because of signs of exaustion etc anyway how we did it i will be glad to explin when we meet. As far as i know no other study at this level exists and the reason for 3.30 is well lets say symbolic.....unless i see on what the are based on or just trying to be different.....who knows.

תודה רבה דיויד

אכן שפכת אור אני מניח שאם גם המנוסים "נופלים" אחרי 4 דק' אז לא יזיק לקחת ספייר או לפחות להשתמש מעט יחסית בפוזיציות ארוכות בישיבה.

better order answer

I have been teaching since the year 1999 4 minutes , reason being a study (Doctorate which my late friend (RIP) Francisco Machado was doing in Spain with my help this was done with 150 particpants and we studied the differences of standing and sitting while on a indoor cycling class with various parameters, age, fitness level, sex and state of mind RPE ....even the most experienced of riders started to lean forward standing after the 4 minute mark and this causing the bio mechanical inbalnces we do not want....lack of concentration at higher heart rate levels over time because of signs of exaustion etc anyway how we did it i will be glad to explin when we meet. As far as i know no other study at this level exists and the reason for 3.30 is well lets say symbolic.....unless i see on what the are based on or just trying to be different.....who knows.

Gspin

שאלות שונות

1. למתאמנים הקבועים, האם ישנה תועלת בשמירה על טווחי דופק אירוביים מתונים יותר, כגון עד 75% מהמקסימום, או שעדיף להיות קרובים יותר לסף האירובי הגבוה, באיזור ה- 85%? 2. מהי כמות האימונים המומלצת בשבוע למתאמן הסביר החפץ לשמור על אורח חיים בריא ועל הדרך להגדיל את הגירעון הקלורי שלו? 3. אימונים בוקר על בטן ריקה. טוב ליהודים או לא? 4. מהו לדעתכם הזמן המומלץ לשיעור ספינינג, בהתחשב בגורם המתאמן הסביר, בכל הנוגע לתזונה, כושר גופני ותועלת (בגדול - אף אחד לא מתאמן לטור)? 5. באחת מההשתלמויות נאמר כי תזונה לפני ובהלך אימון חשובה מאוד למניעת איבוד מסת שריר. אם מתאמן מחליט לעשות דאבל , ולא נערך לכך מבחינה מספקת: לא אוכל במהלך האימון ובמקרה הטוב אכל תפוח שעה לפני. האם אותו מתאמן צריך להיות מודאג לגבי איבוד מסת שריר מוגברת, ואם כן, מהו יחס איבוד מסת השריר, לעומת השומן, בהשוואה למתאמן שכן היה דואג לארוחה דשנה לפני ולכמה תמרים במהלך האימון? בזה אני אסכם. תודה רבה לכם על נכונותכם לתרום מזמנכם ולהעשיר אותנו בידע שלכם.

מגן רן

שלום גיא- פעם אחרונה..../images/Emo8.gif

1.למתאמנים הקבועים, בהחלט ישנה תועלת בשמירה על טווחי דופק אירוביים מתונים יותר, כגון עד 75% מהמקסימום (למרות ש-% 75 ממוצע אינו כל כך מתון). מתו 3-4 אימונים שבועיים הייתי ממליץ לפחות על אימון נפח אחד (LSD= Long Slow Distance). 2. בעבר, המלצת ה- acsm לשמירה על בריאות תקינה עמסה על 3 אימונים שבועיים, חצי שעה בכל אימון. ככל הידוע לי היום ההמלצה היא אימון ב- most days of the week . אני ממליץ על 2-3 אימוני ספינינג בשבוע. 3. לא, רמת סוכר נמוכה (גוף לאחר צום) בדם, שימוש בסוכרים כמקור אנרגיה בשיעור, היפוגליקמיה. 4. 45-60. 5. דאבל חד פעמי ? לפי הידוע לי לא זה מה שיגרום לו לאיבוד מסת שריר על אף שלא תידלק עצמו בכמה תמרים כל 40 דק' אך אשמח אם תאיר את עיני בנתונים אחרים.

My answers to you Guy

Well i see that Ran has answered already and i agree with what he has written. Just to add a few points as i was not here during the day, 1.The answer is variable depending on what the intention is of the rider (u wrote a veteren one) the fitness level he or she has attained and if the % MHR is updated in lab test, i recommened all veteren riders to do this at least once or twice a year, without a fitness assesment you will not know whether you are really working at the appropriate intensity but essentially yes i call this "base building" without this you are working in "Full gas neutral" and many people train not at the intensity levels intented but much more. Most of the training should be on the lower marker to base build and just under your IAT individual anarebic threshhold once a week at least. 2.It depends on how many times you tarin a week lets say if you come in 5 times a week with one hour to give each time i would reccomend 3 times IC and 2 times strength training which is just as important. 3.No training aerobic or not should be done on an empty stomach!!!...can you drive your car with no fuel?? 4.If someone does 2 hours (Double) i always tell them to eat something in between...by the way weight training and Cycling on the same sesion is considered a double and you should have some carbs in between nothing heavy a snack....and if this is not possible Isotonic drink is the best solution. Hope this puts some extra on what my friend Ran wrote David

למעלה