תזונה ואנדומטריוזיס

liats80

Sure!

A good apple cake recipe is always great! I would be happy to have it. So basically I have several recipes. The common idea is to replace the flour (I normally use almond flour which is high in protein. it also has a lot of fat, but since it's the good kind I think it's ok for a treat), replace the sugar (using silan, raw dates, or agave), and the eggs (using linseeds, apple puree+baking soda, banana puree+baking soda). I find that the egg makes the most difference to the texture and taste and so if you do eat eggs I would recommend to use them in cakes or do part eggs part replacements. I just remembered that I have quite good cinnamon muffins recipe and I have some cookies recopies. I just need to type them in so it will probably be on the weekend - hope that's ok. Oh and no need to type in English, I can read just cannot type. I really should get my hebrew keyboard to work! So recipes soon....

היי ../images/Emo13.gif

זה נחמד לכתוב באנגלית היא לא מושלמת חח עדיף להשאר בעברית תודה! מחר יהיה לי את המתכון עכשיו נזכרתי שיש שם קמח (בכל המאפים יש קמח מן הסתם...) וזה A big no! אז מעניין את שמה קמח שקדים לא שמעתי על זה אם זה יהיה תחליף שלא עושה בעיות עם אנדו אני מאוד אשמח. אני ממש לא מתמצאת בתחליפים לסוכר אז סילאן ואגבה אני לא יודעת מזה, והשאלה אם זה נשאר באותן כמויות מקוריות של סוכר רגיל. לא הבנתי מזה linseeds? אני לא יודעת אם ביצים זה טריגר באנדו... במקום ביצים לשים רסק תפוחים + סודה לשתייה, רסק בננה + סודה לשתיה כל זה רק כביצים? או שלא הבנתי? בהחלט אשמח לקרוא את המתכונים נשמע לי מעולה תודה ליאת

liats80

translations

linseeds = Pishtan - you need 3 spoons of it together with a bit of water for one egg. as for the eggs - yes what you wrote is correct. It's about 1/4 cup apple/banana puree + 1tsp soda for 1 egg. Silan is a date syrup that you can find in Israel. It is everywhere around Passover, but will be easy to find anytime in a health shop. Agave - you can find in a health shop. As for portions - you need to experiment a bit. It's not one to one as these two are liquids and the sugar is not. I will try to type some of my recipes on the weekend (with the hebrew keyboard) Oh and as for the almond flour . I use the little bag they sell in the supermarket for cakes. It's just almonds that are grind very fine. It's tasty (more than normal flour and there are many recipes that use it normally just because of the nice taste), healthy, and endo safe. Unless you have nut allergy you shouldn't have a problem. You can make cakes and cookies and...

תודה ליאת ../images/Emo13.gif

אני צריכה להתחיל ולחפש את המרכיבים, נראה מה אני אמצא ובאמת מקווה שאני אוכל בקרוב להנות ממאפים משובבי נפש בלי הרבה סבל!!

זואילי

תנסי להחליף לקמח כוסמין

אני משתמשת רק בו להכל - פשטידות, עוגות, שניצלים וכו'. לגבי המתקה - אני משתמשת בסילאן ופשוט טועמת עד שמגיעה למתיקות הרצויה. כל זה טרם הוספתי ביצה רייר (תלוי מה אני מכינה). גם אני משתמשת ברסק תפוחים אפילו בתבשילי חזה עוף!

kikona126

ליאת יש מצב שאת באה לשוק בברן ב22 לנובמבר?

לקבל כמה
על הראש ולקנות שטויות?? יש שם איזה שוק חג...

liats80

It's a monday...

Hi motek, no the 22nd is not going to work for me as it is a Monday and I have to work. A weekend would be better. X-mas markets in Germany start around the 20th (different dates in different cities) and end on x-mas.So it is a whole month of markets and it is absolutely great!! It is nice to walk around, the atmosphere is nice, you can ice skate, and eat a lot (or only chestnuts - I love them!). One of the biggest markets (7 connected ones, might be THE biggest) is here in Cologne. You are of course most welcome to visit!!!

kikona126

זה הרבה זמן ברכבת

להגיע לקולון. עקרונית אני לא עובדת בימי שלישי ובשישי אני מסיימת מוקדם... יכולה גם לבדוק עם התלמידות אם הן יכולות להחליף יום... אבל בא לי על אחד מהשווקים האלו!!!! לא כל שנה אני כל השנה באירופה... דרך אגב דיברתי אתמול עם זולטי, אמר לי לחכות עד שאני באה לארץ והוא יחליף לי את הגלולות

liats80

yhe

I just looked it up and the market in Bern starts on the 27th so we must have been talking about 2 different things. In any case, driving to Bern is about 6 hours for me - so no a day trip and probably also not a two-day weekend. not sure how long it will be bay train. how long is it for you to get there? You should definitely go to at least one market if you can. I guess Bern is quite close to you aunt, so maybe you could go together? We have many of the markets really near by - Düsseldorf. Köln, Essen, Aachen and lots of smaller ones. We are planing to go to all of them! :eek:) Maybe we can find another time to meet up, perhaps somewhere half way. For me only weekends are possible as I am taking many days off for treatments, and for my parents visiting soon. We'll figure something out I hope.... As for Zolti, great that he will change your pills. Hopefully these will be the right ones for you this time - we don't want 2-3 periods in a month, nor do we want migraines.

kikona126

כן כן... שמישהו יקח ממני את המחזור שיש לי

עכשיו! לא יכולה יותר והוא לא נגמר!!!! זה כבר מיום שני (טוב לא נשקר ראשון בערב) והדימום לא נהיה יותר חלש... וכל יום כואב אזור אחר... וזה גם עשה לי תגובה אלרגית בגוף - הפיל את המערכת החיסונית, פתאום הגיע עם זה צינון והקול שלי הלך (מה שהתלמידים היום ידעו טוב מאוד לנצל...) אני אבדוק בקשר לרכבות לגרמניה, אמרו לי שאולי עדיף אוטובוס כי זה גם יותר זול ואז אולי לא צריך לעבור דרך פריז... מה שכן, אני חושבת שדודה שלי התכוונה לברן בשוויץ יש כזאת מפלצת?

ארוחת צהריים

אני לא יודעת מה לאכול לארוחת צהריים- שוב אני לא יודעת עד כמה תפוחי אדמה הם טריגר באנדו אז אם לא תפוחי אדמה אני לא יודעת מה לאכול מה רק לחם שיפון כל היום? שלא לדבר בערב אני אוכלת רק שיפון פרוסה וזהו אשמח לעיצות...

liats80

me again... LOL

I eat a lot of veggies in different ways - salad, cooked in a pan, baked. Veggies like eggplant, red pepper, green beans, broccoli, zucchini, etc. Anything really. you can combine it with some legumes like beans, chickpeas or lentils - try and see how those work for your stomach. I think lentils should be the easiest to digest. These are all very healthy mix of protein and carbs. Or you can add a bit or whole grain or wild rice. or a bit of corn (that is my least preferred health-wise). In salads you can add avocados or nuts. There are so many possibilities for salads so be creative and mix and match. Of course you can also add some chicken or fish. some examples for creativity - pasta made of sliced zucchini and topped with whatever your favorite pasta topping is would be a great lunch. Or tabbouleh made of grained cauliflower together with some chicken breast. Hope it helps... I'm sure Paula and teh other girls have many more ideas.

היי

קראתי שסלט קר זה לא טוב לאכול אז מה חסה "קרה" פטרוזיליה זה לא טוב לאנדו?? שוב אני מפחדת בגלל בעיות עם הבטן שיש לי אז פלפל, חציל, אדום, שעועית ירוקה, ברוקולי, קישואים אולי מכאן פלפלים וחציל נשמע לי הכי פחות מאיים כי לפני שכל זה התחיל לי הייתי יכולה לאכול פחות או יותר סביר אבל עכשיו אני צריכה להיזהר עם הכל... אני גם צמחונית ואמר לי הגסטרו שאני צריכה להיזהר עם קטניות שבאמת לא עושים לי טוב אבל מי יודע אולי יהיה מזל עם עדשים. פסטה מקישואים? מעניין איך מכינים את זה? תודה ליאת

liats80

so...

I don't think there is any problem with eating raw veggies - in relation to the endo. BUT raw veggies are difficult to digest and some people can have difficulties with them. It's not the act that they are cold, but the fiber in them that causes the problem. Doesn't have to do with endo, but dies cause pain. So I think in your case, you can try and eat more cooked vegetables which should be much easier to digest. First see if that is ok. You can then try and eat very small portions of raw veggies and see if your stomach gets used to it. For legumes also - you can try very small amounts of legumes you cook yourself (put in water and 1tsp soda for 12h, change the water a few times, and then cook) this might make it easier to digest. For the lentils - I think they are much easier for the body to digest. The orange ones in particular so it's worth a try. Finally for the "pasta" it is super easy: you take zucchini and using a peeler you make really thin slices. Two min before your pasta sauce is ready you add the zucchini and that's it! your ready to eat! If you like your "pasta" and the sauce separate you can put the zucchini in the microwave for 1 min, or cook it in a pan with or without oil. I hope you'll like it!

kikona126

לשלוח לך בדואר את זה?

(מרק ירקות שהכנתי היום כי הלך לי הקול... ומחר אני צריכה ללמד...) (היתה לי תמונה של אחד יותר מושקע לפני שבועיים בערך, אבל פרמטו לי את האייפון אז אין יותר!)

kikona126

השאלה היא אם הם טריגר בשבילך...

אני אוכלת הרבה תפוחי אדמה ולי זה לא עושה רע. גם לא חיטה מלאה (אבל לא מלאה זה כבר סיפור אחר, וגם את המלאה בכמות מדודה...) אז מה אפשר לאכול? עוף עוף ועוד עוף! מתי שהו (כמו שגלים תמיד אמרה לי) הצורך לבשר פשוט עובר (יש לי אחלה של מתכון לעוףבורגר צריכה לחפש), ואפילו שרואים או מריחים אותו הגוף לא דורש... דגים, עדשים אפונה , אורז מלא (כשמתרגלים אליו הוא גם טעים
) (דרך אגב מדג'דרה מאורז מלא יותר טעימה ממדג'דרה מאורז רגיל... (חבל שאין לי פה תמונה של זה להראות לך... אבל יש לי כמה מוקפאים במקפיא... בדיוק כמו הדין של הפשטידות מלמעלה) יש פסטה שהיא לא מחיטה תבררי (ויש גם איטריות אורז מאורז מלא), ירקות, הרבה ירקות מכל הבא ליד (אבל לשים לב לכל החברה של הכרובית כי זה לפעמים עושה בלגן בבטן... ההמלצה היא להרתיח אותם קודם ולשים לחם לבן במים שיספוג את הגזים) אפשר לאכול הרבה דברים, ואפילו עוגות אפשר להכין עם אנדו (שלא כמו ליאת אני לא משתמשת בתחליפי סוכר, אני טוחנת תמרים ושמה אותם במקום)

קיקונה זה באמת נראה מעולה!! ../images/Emo13.gif

היי שמחה בשבילך שתפוחי אדמה לא עושים לך רע, לי זה לא עושה טוב (לא חמור אבל לא טוב..) אני צמחונית ככה שאני באמת מסתבכת עם מה לאכול
אפשר לאכול אורז שיש אנדו? לגבי פסטה אני אבדוק השבוע תודה קיקונה באמת יש המון אפשרויות רק צריך לדעת מה עושה בלגן עם אנדו

liats80

pasta

There is egg pasta (which normally has wheat in it as well, but not always), rice pasta, corn pasta, and here in Germany there is also spelt pasta. Personally I really like the corn pasta. The one I buy tastes great! Honestly it is really nice. .

למעלה