תזונה ואנדומטריוזיס

liats80

sounds yum

I should try it once. I try to avoid eating a lot of potatoes though so it will have to be a one time thing. We should have it together!

kikona126

ניראה לי שאפשר עם ירקות אחרים

צריך לבדוק... אפשרי עם בננה אבל לא לבשל אותה קודם, ואפשרי עם אגסים... גם אני צריכה לנסות לבשל את זה... זה סתם רעיון שעלה לי שכתבתי תשובה... וצריכה גם למצוא דרך להגיע אליך... צריך לבדוק אם יש כרטיסים דרך הצחנת רכבת של בזונסון (Besançon) כי זה יותר קרוב לגבול עם גרמניה

זואילי

אחלה קיקי!

אני אכן מבשלת תפוחי עץ ואגסים, עם מעט צימוקים וחמוציות, וממתיקה בסילאן. (יש גם מעט חמאת עיזים לנשמה). ואז מכיוון שהנני חסרת סבלנות אז אין לי כוח להכין את הבשמל או הקראמבל ופשוט אוכלת את זה ככה מהסיר...

kikona126

יאללה מתנדבת להכין את זה

לפגישת פורום הבאה שתהיה בדצמבר (אחרי ה-19 לחודש) . מי מארחת?

חיטה ואנדו

בעקרון חיטה זה חיטה זה חיטה ולא משנה באיזה צורה מבשלים אותה. באנדו הייתי מאוד נזהרת ממנה!

דברים "מתוקים" שאפשר לאכול

אני יודעת שזה לא אמור להיות כלול בתזונה אבל יש לי רצון עז למשהו מתוק אבל די מפחדת לגעת בדברים מתוקים כי אחרי זה אני מרגישה רע חבל על הזמן אז יש כן חטיפים שאפשר לאכול ולא יעשו בלגן לסובלות מאנדו?

galim29

יש תשובה לזה בשרשור תקראי../images/Emo26.gif

את מה שפאולה כתבה לי על מתוקים ויש לך תשובה

היי ראיתי עכשיו.. ../images/Emo13.gif

קראתי את מה שפאולה כתבה השאלה שלי היא אם בגלל תלונה של בטן נפוחה האם דבש לא יזיק לי והאם הכוונה היא לדבש רגיל או בממרח? כנ"ל לגבי חלווה. ריבה נשמע לי הכי פחות מסוכן אם הייתי יכולה הייתי אוכלת 2 טון של עוגה ובורחת לאי בודד פשוט כל כך מתה לגעת בעוגה ולא יכולה

הכוונה

היי הכוונה לתחושה רעה שאני מרגישה נפיחות איומה וכאבי בטן בצורת דקירות...

liats80

more sweet ideas

a bit of dried fruits is always a good option. But if you feel like something else - how about a baked apple? you can feel it with some nuts, and maybe tiny bit of raises if you like. Apples are not good for my stomach personally, but I know that for most girls they are ok. Just try and see. A quick version of it that I like goes like this - cut an apple into pieces and put in the microwave for 3 min. easy as and very tasty.You can add some berries to it (fresh or frozen) and also one teaspoon or so of honey, agave, or maple. Another one of my favorite sweets - mix some Carob powder, almond flour, and water - make little balls of the mix (like choclate balls) and roll them in some coconut. They are so yummy and good for you too! But don't eat too many at once as the fiber in the Carob can give cause constipation. I have recipes for endo safe cakes but to be honest - I gave up on making them. They just don't taste as good as the real thing for me, so I rather it the real thing rarely than the endo-safe version. If you would like the recipes - just let me know. Hope that helps a bit.

liats80

Oh NO - I forgot the cinnamon

AAAAH for the apples (in the oven or microwave) add a bit (or a lot like I do) of cinnamon. Yum yum yum.

kikona126

את יודעת מה הכי טעים?

בננה בנייר כסף בתנור, לחתוך אותה באמצע ולשים מייפל/ דבש או כל תחליף אחר. לחמם ואז לאכול כשזה עוד חם...

Hi Liat ../images/Emo13.gif

Hi Liat, your message made me feel like wanting to eat a baked apple right now! Actually, my sister knows to bake a good apple cake, just apples with hmm? can't remember what is the exactly recipe will have to check that. I haven't eaten it for long time so will have to check from what it's made of To be hoenst, me and dried fruits don't walk together it's so hard for me to give up on sweets, I die for bit of some chocolates ok so on that I gave up, but on bussciet and some ice cream? I just want it so bad
I'll be glad to know your recipes for endo safe cakes and let me know if you want the recipe of my sister's apple cake it's yummy but have no idea if it's safe for us. All the best!

למעלה