אביחי שלנו

MysteriOfir

נורא....פשוט טרגדיה ../images/Emo16.gif

ומה שהכי הורג אותי זה שלא יצא לי להכיר את הבן אדם
יהי זכרו ברוך.

ברוך דיין אמת

אביחי כתבו כאן המון עלייך אני זוכרת בחור מפורום אחר כל כך רגיש שזה מדהים כל כך ענק בפנימיות שלו וכל כך רגיש קשה לכתוב אין מילים כל כך עצוב

ציטוט של אביחי ז''ל

אם הייתי אומר לך מה שרציתי להגיד, זה כבר לא היה אותו הדבר, כבר לא הייתי אני וכבר לא הייתי רוצה את מה שלא יכולתי, להגיד

bflygirl

../images/Emo16.gif יהי זיכרו ברוך

משתתפת בצער המשפחות ומכריו

KerenWelling

../images/Emo16.gifיהי זכרו ברוך../images/Emo16.gif

הכרתי אותו כחבר ספורום סמולוויל + לויס וקלארק בקהילה החמימה שלנו...אף פעם לא שיערתי לעצמי שהבן אדם המופלא הזה ימות ועוד בגיל כזה צעיר ובנסיבות טראגיות שכאלו! אני כל כך עצובה ומביעה תנחומים, צער ויגון קודר על מותו הפתאומי. תהי נשמתו צרורה בצרור החיים.

טאKילה

אביחי ז"ל קרוסיפייסט..../images/Emo16.gif

לדרך יש סוף ולך רק התחלה אצרת שורשים. לא יהיו מבטים כבר לא תחייך יצאת לשוח-לך. , עטוף תכריכים אל המערה הזאת רעמת חול צוננת . , מה רעבת אדמה זוללת במו שפתיים מחובק ברגביך ילד שרק התחיל לחלום. יהי זכרו ברוך..

old fairy

אביחי זצ"ל ../images/Emo7.gif../images/Emo14.gif../images/Emo39.gif../images/Emo39.gif../images/Emo16.gif

אביחי ז"ל והאף האדום

oronlevy

../images/Emo7.gif פשוט עצוב ומזעזע.

גם אני לא הכרתי את הבנאדם אישית, אבל תמיד נהנתי לקרוא את הודעותיו. תמיד שידר שמחה וחוש הומור. אבידה גדולה שנלקחה מאיתנו. יהי זכרו ברוך. שמור על כולנו מלמעלה אביחי.

snowe

ההלוויה היום בלילה בשעה 20.00

בבית העלמין באשדוד

uriroll

../images/Emo16.gif יהי זכרו ברוך

גם לי לא יצא להכיר את אביחי, האיש היקר הזה הצליח בלי ידיעתו בכלל לבדר אותי, לשעשע אותי ולהעביר לי שעות של הנאה מקריאת הודעות/תגובות שלו בפורום. חבל לי שמעולם לא יצא לנו לדבר ובעצם אני קצת "הכרתי" אותו והוא לא ידע על קיומי... משתתף בצערה של משפחתו ושל כל מכריו ואנשי הפורום השונים. עצב גדול.

Tomish

../images/Emo16.gif יהי זכרו ברוך..

למרות שבכלל לא הכרתי את אביחי אבל ממה שקראתי וקראתי את כל השרשור אני מאמין שהוא היה אדם גדול גם בזכות עבודתו בבית חולים הוא בטוח יהיה חסר לכולנו שינוח על משכבו בשלום

F a d i

כואב כואב

משתתף בצערכם וצער המשפחה יהי זכרו ברוך

Duplla

מישהו יכול בבקשה להביא לי את הכתבה

על אביחי? תודה

ליב Liv

See you at the crossroads ../images/Emo16.gif

אני רוצה להקדיש את השיר הזה לזכר אביחי, הוא מאד אהב את בון טאגס אן הרמוני ואומנם זה שיר ראפ, אבל הוא מאד נוגע ללב.. אביחי, נפגש למעלה.. Bone Thugs N Harmony - See you at the crossroads
[Bone] Bone Bone Bone Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone Now tell me whatcha gonna do when there ain't no where to run (tell me what) (When judgment comes for you, when judgement comes for you) And whatcha gonna do when there aint no where to hide (tell me what) When judgement comes for you (Cause its gonna come for you) [Bizzy] Lets all bring it in for Wally Eazy see's uncle Charlie Little Boo, God's get em' and I'm gonna miss everybody I roll with Bone my gang look to where they lay When playin' with destiny, play too deep for me to say Lil' Layzie came to me Told me if he should decease well then please Bury me by my grand-grand And when you can, come follow me [Layzie] God bless you workin' on a plan to heaven Follow the Lord all 24/7 days God is who we praise even though the devil's all up in my face But he kepping me safe and in my place, save grace For the case to race with a chance to face the judge And I'm guessin' my soul won't budge Grudge because there's no mercy for thugs Oh what can I do It's all about our family and how we roll Can I get a witness let it unfold We living our lives to eternal our souls Ay-oh-ay-oh [Krayzie] Hey, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we pray Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray Still we lay, still we lay Now follow me roll stroll Whether there is tell of this heaven Come let's go take a visit people that's long gone to rest Wally, Eazy, Terry, Boo It's steadily creepin' up on the family Exactly how many days we got last'in While you laughin' We're passin' passin' away So ya'll go rest ya'll souls 'Cause I know I'm a meet you up at the crossreads Ya'll know ya'll forever got love from them Bone Thugs baby [Wi$h] Now Eazy's gone, gone Really wish he would come home But when it's time to die Gotta go bye bye All a thug could do is cry, cry Why they kill my dawg damn man I miss my uncle Charles Ya'll, and he shoud'nt be gone, in front of his home What they did to Boo was wrong Ohhh so wrong (Ohh so wrong) Gotta hold on Gotta stay strong When the day comes Better believe BONE got a shoulder you can lean on (lean on) Hey and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray everday, everyday, everyday, everyday [Chorus - Layzie and Krayzie] See you at the crossroads (crossroads, crossroads) (so you wont be lonely) See you at the crossroads (crossroads, crossroads) (so you wont be lonely) see you at the crossroads crossroads, crossroads see you at the crossroads crossroads, crossroads (so you wont be lonely) [Bizzy] and I'm gonna miss everybody and I'm gonna miss everybody (long gone) ohhh, and I'm gonna miss everybody 2x [Layzie] livin' in a hatefull world (Sendin' me straight to heaven) Thats how we roll livin' in a hatefull world (Sendin' me straight to heaven) Thats how we roll livin' in a hatefull world (Sendin' me straight to heaven) Thats how we roll and I'm asking the good lord "Why?" and sigh He told me we live to die [Krayzie] What's up with murder ya'll See my little cousin was hung Somebody was really wrong Everybody wanted to test this dawg Then Miss Sleazy set up Eazy to fall You know why we sinnin' And Krayzie intended on ending it when it ends Wanna come again, again and again Now tell me whatcha gonna do [Wi$h] Can somebody anybody tell me why? Hey, can somebody anybody tell me why we die, we die? I dont wanna die Ohhh so wrong Ohhhhh wrong Ohhh so wrong Ohhhhh wrong

למעלה