איפה חברי הפורום האבודים היום

last caress

../images/Emo45.gif

זוכר את ההודעות שלך לחיוב, בעידן ה"אטיטוד" של הפורום..

yami 777

bret the hitman hart

או בשמו האמיתי יונתן=0 חבר בחיים אבל כבר לא כותב פה הייתה גם Cena's girl או משהו כזה Ben Shade ועומרי ליצי שאין לי מושג מה הכינוי שלו פה

ANGELUSPIKE

יונתן נמצא איתי באופן קבוע בפורום

אנימה ומנגה, אז אותו דווקא אני רואה על בסיס קבוע.

itzikch

אבל אני כבר פה!!! לא לענייןןןןןן

SINCE 2002 את האמת אני נכנס הרבה לפורום רק בשביל החדשות רסלינג עושים אחלה עבודה!!!! מוזמנים למירק היבש שלנו :))))

Brockster

Alright, finally got my ass back here ;)

Thanks to Ofer and Yair's impressive nags, the Brockster is home again =) Wow you guys, 10 years? seems like a whole lot longer than that to me, but hey, extremely glad to see this forum is still up and kicking, and still has some of the good ol' names I remember from back in the day! Keep up the good work, you maniacs ;) As for me, I have been living here in Norway for the past 6+ years, and time sure has gone by fast! =) Managed to get married, divorced, live with a few women,, father some children, break my back, become an amateur model, get some more tatts, and most importantly... lost any sort of interest in PRO wrestling! :eek: YIKES! Can't even rememer the last PPV or show that I've seen, but I do remember the new ECW and Cena making me hate every single time I was watching, I know CM PUNK actually became a huge player and Orton actually got some badass sleeves, but other than that, not so much ;) The thing that took over my love for pro wrestling, is of course MMA and BJJ. I think I started following the UFC at around UFC59, and have only grown to more of a crazed fan by the moment. Could never again watch pro wrestling afterwards, unfortunately ;) Well, keep up the great work, and add me on face, for those who want to follow up on me and my norwegian statuses, hehe Lots of love, guys! Raul Otto Linløkken.

CyberP

What is the o with the line through it?

You need the chart of the elements if you want to report the guy

itaikadosi

איזו נוסטלגיה! ../images/Emo13.gif../images/Emo24.gif תכ'לס מרגש לראות את כולם פה בפורום.. ואין מה לעשות, בסוף כולם חוזרים ../images/Emo13.gif

Code Red

רק בגלל שזה נדרש...

שלום לכולם, הגעתם לדיווחו של שקר כלשהו מאת יוני קוד רד הנחיר המרקד המעפן. כל הזכויות שמורות לקלמנטינה ומישר מארק גיי. |פימפ סלאפ| ALO!! טוב, זהו. נוסטלגיה רולז.

למעלה