שרשור תמונות של הזוכה

Fairywitch

יש שם הכל- פשוט רדו בדף.

המממ... נראה לי שאני אוסיף את האתר הזה לקישורי הפורום
ותודה לגוגל, ולמורי אלי סימון שלימד אותי לאתר מידע ברשת במהירות

shalehet

את רוצה להגיד לי שלא הכרת את האתר?

הרי שמנו אותו מזמן בקישורים, זה האתר שאפשר היה לראות כל פעם איך שהסתיימה ההופעה... בלי לחכות ל-STAR

Fairywitch

הערך הנ"ל ממש מושקע../images/Emo70.gif

עם קישורים והכל- אני אנסה להעתיק את עיקרי הדברים: Carrie Underwood From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Carrie Underwood (born March 10, 1983) is an American singer who has risen to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol. Raised in the farm town of Checotah, Oklahoma, she graduated in 2001 as salutatorian from Checotah High School. Underwood attended Northeastern State University, where she majored in mass communication and was a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority. Underwood's musical influences range from pop to country; she stated during Idol auditions that her favorite singer is Martina McBride. On the April 20 elimination show, Underwood demonstrated her ability to play the guitar. On the March 22 show, after a performance of Heart's "Alone", Simon Cowell predicted that she would "win the competition and sell more records than any other previous Idol." He went onto say on the March 30 show that she has the "it" factor that will make her a star. On May 25, 2005, she became the fourth winner of American Idol, beating Southern rocker Bo Bice. She joins Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken as the only contestants who have never been one of the "bottom three" singers during any week's results. As part of her title, Underwood gains a recording contract with Arista Records; her first single, "Inside Your Heaven," is scheduled for release on 14 June 2005. The B-side is her version of Guy Sebastian's "Angels Brought Me Here.". List of Carrie Underwood's performances on American Idol Auditions and Pre-Perfomance Rounds St. Louis Auditions - "I Can't Make You Love Me" (Original Artist: Bonnie Raitt) Hollywood 1 - "Independence Day" (O.A.: Martina McBride) Hollywood 2 - "Young Hearts (Run Free)" (O.A.: Candi Staton) Live Performances Semi-Final Performance 1 (Women Top 12) - "Could've Been" (O.A.: Tiffany) Semi-Final Performance 2 (Women Top 10) - "Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart" (O.A.: Janis Joplin) Semi-Final Performance 3 (Women Top 8) - "Because You Love Me" (O.A.: Jo Dee Messina) Finals Top 12 Performance (Songs of the 60's) - "When Will I Be Loved" (O.A.: The Everly Brothers) Finals Top 11 Performance (Billboard #1's) - "Alone" (O.A.: Heart) Finals Top 10 Performance (Songs of the 90's) - "Independence Day" (O.A.: Martina McBride) Finals Top 9 Performance (Broadway Musicals) - "Hello Young Lovers" (O.A.: Johnny Mathis) Finals Top 8 Performance (Songs from Contestants' Birthyear) - "Love is a Battlefield" (O.A.: Pat Benatar) Finals Top 7 Performance (70's Dance Music) - "MacArthur Park" (O.A.: Donna Summer) Finals Top 6 Performance (Songs of the 21st Century) - "When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues" (O.A.: Martina McBride) Finals Top 5 Performance 1 (Leiber and Stoller Songs) - "Trouble" (O.A.: Elvis Presley) Finals Top 5 Performance 2 (Billboard top 40) - "God Bless The Broken Road" (O.A.: Rascal Flatts) Finals Top 4 Performance 1 (Nashville Songs) - "Sin Wagon" (O.A.: The Dixie Chicks) Finals Top 4 Performance 2 (Gamble and Huff Songs) - "If You Don't Know Me By Now" (O.A.: Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes) Finals Top 3 Performance 1 (Clive Davis' choice) - "Crying" (O.A.: Roy Orbison) Finals Top 3 Performance 2 (Performer's choice) - "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" (O.A.: Air Supply) Finals Top 3 Performance 3 (Judges' choice) - "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" (O.A.: Shania Twain) Finals Top 2 Performance 1 (new song written for AI) - "Inside Your Heaven" Finals Top 2 Performance 2 (favorite from season) - "Independence Day" (O.A.: Martina McBride) Finals Top 2 Performance 3 (song originally written for Australian Idol) - "Angels Brought Me Here" - (O.A.: Guy Sebastian) Final Results Show (duet with Bo Bice) - "Up Where We Belong" Final Results Show (performance with Rascal Flatts) - "God Bless The Broken Road" Final Results Show (post-win performance of first single) - "Inside Your Heaven"

למעלה