שואוטיים משתפים פעולה עם ספילברג

שואוטיים משתפים פעולה עם ספילברג

Showtime orders Spielberg pilot Showtime announced that it has ordered a pilot for a new comedy series from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks, The United States of Tara. The half-hour, single-camera show, based on an idea from Spielberg, is about a mother suffering from multiple personality syndrome. Showtime Networks president of entertainment Robert Greenblatt, who made the announcement over the weekend at Showtime's presentation at the Television Critics Association summer tour, described the show as Weeds meets Sybil. The project, which has been in the works for the past several months, has yet to cast the female lead, who will portray the mother's myriad personalities, which include an aggressive male biker, a promiscuous teenage girl, and a Martha Stewart-like homemaker. Production is scheduled to begin this fall

gadgad0

ושלושה ציטוטים שהכי הצחיקו אותי בסדרה:

Jimmy Altieri: “I got enough cologne on?” Christopher Moltisanti: “You smell like Paco Rabanne crawled up your ass and died. *************************** ג'וניור שואל את טוני באחד הפרקים האם אימו לא סיפרה לו מעולם שלאביו היה אח מפגר שאושפז במוסד. טוני עונה לו: She kept talking about my father's feeble minded brother, but I always thought she meant you *************************** Bobby Baccalieri: “The world really went downhill, since 9/11. You know, Quasimodo predicted all of this.” Tony Soprano: “Who did what?” Bobby Baccalieri: “You know, the middle east. The end of the world.” Tony Soprano: “Nostradamus. Quasimodo's the hunchback of Notre Dame.” Bobby Baccalieri: “Oh, right. Notredamus.” Tony Soprano: “Nostradamus and Notre Dame, that's two things different completely.” Bobby Baccalieri: “It's interesting that they'd be so similar, though. You know, I always thought Ok, you got the hunchback of Notre Dame. But you also got your quarterback and your halfback of Notre Dame.” Tony Soprano: “Notre Dame's a fucking cathedral!” Bobby Baccalieri: “Obviously, I know. I'm just saying. It's interesting, the coincidences. What, you're gonna tell me you never pondered that?” Tony Soprano: “No

למעלה