ג'יימס שיר חדש מהאלבום

white in Angel

../images/Emo42.gif../images/Emo41.gifג'יימס שיר חדש מהאלבום../images/Emo41.gif../images/Emo42.gif

הוא ניקרא: want me like that אפשר להוריד אותו מהמייספיס שלו www.myspace.com/bourneagain המילים לשיר :
Want me like that Do you remember when we fell in love three times a day we couldn't get enough we spent the weekends with nobody else I just had to have you for myself I used to love the way you called my name thought that it would always be this way you held me like you'd never let me go I wanna know I wanna know do you still want me like that? do you still want me like that? its like if you can cast your mind to way back when I'd count the days till id see you again when we spent every second of our time lost in the moment where the stars align so crazy bout each other we were blind so into you that I could read your mind you swore to me you'd never let it die I wanna know I wanna know do you still want me like that? do you still want me like that? cos its like you had a change of heart at times like these I wonder do you still want me like that the simple things the secret thing between me and you in our own little world and what we had where we were it was all so unbreakable do you still want me like that ? repeat chorus​

white in Angel

../images/Emo42.gifוהינה בלוג של ג'יימס חדש../images/Emo42.gif

Hey people! amazed at the reaction my new song is getting! Ive made it so you can download it and add it to your profiles if you want I posted this song early to give you a taste of what is yet to come jb

למעלה